Helping One Another Is Awesome!
Helping One Another…
Helping one another is something that we as people do not understand the true value when you do it.
When we are helping one another we are actually doing God’s will in our lives through our service to one another.
God’s two greatest commands to us are to love God with all of our heart, mind, and soul, and to love others as we would love ourselves.
So we may think that helping one another might be optional to us, but in actuality, it is a command from God to do so!
There are many ways that helping one another can become a regular part of our lives.
Take the time right now to think of some ideas in this area, and then with prayer, ask God to help you become an encouragement to other!
Here are some helpful links:
- Does the Bible talk about being idle?
- God helps those who help themselves – is it in the Bible?
- How can I know when God is telling me to do something?
- What does God want from me?
- What does the Bible say about burnout?
Helping One Another Brings Joy To Everyone!
Acts of Kindness Are Great In Helping One Another!
- Acts of kindness such as being a generous tipper where ever you go.
- Give a smile to someone who does not have a smile.
- Be kind to everyone on the phone and in person.
- Help others with small tasks without expecting anything in return.
- Before going to bed, think of 3 things to be grateful for.
- Offer to return a shopping cart to someone at the store.
- While going for a walk, pick up trash.
- Say something nice about the person others are gossiping about.
- Cook a meal for a friend who is struggling.
- Acts of kindness such as putting a quarter in an expired parking meter.
Related Pages Of Encouragement
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it”. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.