Helping One Another Is An Honor And Privilege!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
If you decide in your heart and mind to help others in the same way you would like others to help you, then you are on the right track! We can help one another with our words, deeds, prayers, and the love and respect we share with others. ~ Bill Greguska
The dictionary definition of helping is the act of a person or thing that helps. Giving aid, assistance, support, or the like.
Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.
Helping One Another Without Telling Anyone About It!
Helping One Another!
You can get involved in our ministry. If you’d like to get involved, contact us for details. Helping others is very valuable. God’s Word says we ought to love others as we want them to love us.
Take time today to reach out, and in doing so, make your life more worthwhile. Helping one another is something that we, as people do not understand the real value when you do it.
When we are helping one another, we are doing God’s will in our lives through our service to one another.
God’s two greatest commands to us are to love God with all of our heart, mind, and soul, and to love others as we would love ourselves.
So we may think that helping one another might be optional for us, but in actuality, it is a command from God to do so!
There are many ways of helping one another can become a regular part of our lives.
Take the time right now to think of some ideas in this area, and then with prayer, ask God to help you become an encouragement to others!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible talk about being idle?
- God helps those who help themselves – is it in the Bible?
- How can I know when God is telling me to do something?
- What does God want from me?
- What does the Bible say about burnout?
Acts of Kindness Are Great In Helping One Another!
Do You Enjoy Helping Others?
- Acts of kindness, such as being a generous tipper where ever you go.
- Give a smile to someone who does not have a smile.
- Be kind to everyone on the phone and in person.
- Help others with small tasks without expecting anything in return.
- Before going to bed, think of 3 things to be grateful for.
- Offer to return a shopping cart to someone at the store.
- While going for a walk, pick up trash.
- Say something nice about the person others are gossiping about.
- Cook a meal for a friend who is struggling.
- Acts of kindness, such as putting a quarter in an expired parking meter.
Related Pages Of Encouragement
How God Wants Us To Interact With One Another
Love one another: (John 13:34-35; John 15:12-17, Romans 13:8; 1 Thessalonians 3:12; 1 Thessalonians 4:9; 1 Peter 1:22; 1 Peter 4:8; 1 John 3:11, 1 John 23; 1 John 4:7; John 1:5; Galatians 5:14)
Be devoted to one another: (Romans 12:10)
Giving preference for one another (Romans 12:10)
Be of the same mind toward one another (Romans 12:16, Romans 15:5)
Receive one another, as Christ received us (Romans 15:7)
Care for one another (1 Corinthians 12:25)
Serve one another (Galatians 5:13)
Bear one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:2)
Bear with one another (Ephesians 4:2; Colossians 3:13)
Be kind & tenderhearted to one another (Ephesians 4:32; Romans 12:10)
Forgive one another (Ephesians 4:32; Colossians 3:13; Gal. 5:15)
Speak to one another in psalms, hymns, spiritual songs (Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16)
Submit to one another (Ephesians 5:21; 1 Peter 5:5)
Comfort one another (1 Thessalonians 4:18; 5:11)
Edify one another (1 Thessalonians 5:11; Romans 14:19; Colossians 3:16)
Confess your trespasses to one another (James 5:16)
Pray for one another (James 5:16)
Have compassion for one another (1 Peter 3:8)
Be hospitable to one another (1 Peter 4:9)
Minister our spiritual gifts to one another (1 Peter 4:10)
Have fellowship with one another (1 John 1:7)
Have peace with one another (Romans 14:19; Galatians. 5:26)
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat