Personal Encouragement From God!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
The way we think, the way we talk to ourselves, and allow others to speak to us, all that we are bombarded with from the internet and media, if the messages we are listening to are not from God, then you need to disregard them and follow what God teaches in His word the Bible. Ask yourself the question, “Where do I get my encouragement from? It is best to go to God for your encouragement and wisdom. Then, and only then, go to others you know and trust who will point you to God! Listen to God’s voice through prayer and reflection of His word. ~ Bill Greguska.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God allow good things to happen to bad people?
- How can I turn all my worries and problems over to God?
- What does it mean to have a personal relationship with God?
- Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- Why does God let us go through trials and tribulations?
Personal Encouragement From God With Your Cooperation!
What Is Personal Encouragement Look Like?
Remember that most likely, you are not as bad as you think you are, and you are not as good as you feel you are too. Just be content with the person God created in you, and be the best you are most likely not as bad as you think you are, and you are not as good as you feel you are either . Also, when you encourage someone else, in turn, it usually works out that God will, in turn, bless and assist you in return. We do not help others for that reason, but it just happens. Consider it as God’s economy commands us to love Him with our whole heart, mind, and soul and that we love others as we love ourselves. Be sure to pray and talk with someone who has a relationship with Jesus Christ. I hope you find the personal encouragement that you are seeking. Look in the mirror and see the person God created you to be! Not the person you might feel that you are, which often is a lie from the devil!
Personal Encouragement Links
- More trust in God will lead you to more peace with God.
- Patience with yourself and others is the only way to do things.
- Regular exercise is a cornerstone of a healthy life.
- Seeking peace can only be found when you trust in God.
- A sense of humor is something that goes a long way in life.
- Servant attitude because Jesus taught us that.
- Think positive because you do not want Satan to get a foothold on you.
- Turn away evil because the wage of sin is death.
- Wisdom in problem-solving ultimately comes from God, who is the solution.
- Worry less and live a better life as you find hope.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right, call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat