Personal Encouragement From God!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Correction does much, but encouragement does more. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Personal Encouragement From Who God Says I Am!
What Is Personal Encouragement All About?
Personal Encouragement Come From God!
Remember that most likely you are not as bad as you think you are, and you are not as good as you think you are too. Just be content with the person God created in you, and be the best you that you can with God’s help.
Also when you encourage someone else, in turn, it usually works out that God will, in turn, bless and assist you in return. We do not help others for that reason, but it just happens.
Consider it as God’s economy since he commands us to love Him with our whole heart, mind, and soul, and that we love others as we love ourselves.
Be sure to pray and talk with someone who has a relationship with Jesus Christ.
I hope you find the personal encouragement that you are seeking. Look in the mirror and see the person God created you to be! Not the person you might feel that you are which often is a lie from the devil!
Personal Encouragement From Casting Crowns
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God allow good things to happen to bad people?
- How can I turn all my worries and problems over to God?
- What does it mean to have a personal relationship with God?
- Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- Why does God allow us to go through trials and tribulations?
Personal Encouragement Links
- More trust in God will lead you to more peace with God.
- Patience with yourself and others is the only way to do things.
- Regular exercise is a cornerstone of a healthy life.
- Seeking peace can be only found when you trust in God.
- A sense of humor is something that goes a long way in life.
- Servant attitude because Jesus taught us that.
- Think positive because you do not want Satan getting a foothold on you.
- Turn away from evil because the wages of sin is death.
- Wisdom in problem-solving ultimately comes from God, who is the solution.
- Worry less and live a better life as you find hope.
Personal Encouragement From God With Your Cooperation!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat