God’s Will Be Done, Not My Will Be Done!
God’s will is the ONLY right standard for living every time. The problem is that we fall short even if we set out to do God’s will. We are fallen creatures, and God can understand that, and He has compassion and mercy for us because He loves you and me. Each of us sometimes thinks we know better than anyone including God, of course, this is not the truth and ought to kick that thought out of our minds. A good way to think about it is, God’s way or the highway!
Sometimes, unfortunately, God’s will is opposite of what our will is and what we want to do. The thing is, it comes down to do we trust and love God with our whole heart, mind, and soul? Or do we rather want to satisfy our flesh and worldly desires that tempt us? That you will have to answer for yourself, but as for me, I choose to serve the Lord. Be bold and share God’s will with others you come in contact with. ~ Bill Greguska
When We Die, Ten Things That Will Not Concern God!
- What kind of car owned. He’ll ask how many people you gave rides to who didn’t have transportation.
- How big was your house, He’ll ask how many people you welcomed into your home?
- About your clothes, He’ll ask how many you helped to clothe.
- How much money you made. He’ll ask if you compromised your character to get it.
- What your job title is. He’ll ask if you did your job to the best of your ability.
- How many friends you had. He’ll ask how many people you reached out to share friendship.
- What neighborhood you lived in, He’ll ask how you treated your neighbors.
- The color of your skin, He’ll ask about your character.
- Why it took you so long to find Him, He’ll lovingly take you to heaven and not to the gates of Hell.
- If we will tell others about him or not, He already knows your decision.
God knows you and me better than we could imagine. That is why we do not need to worry about things like what God’s way it. He already knows us, and he knows our heart. God is more concerned about the fact if you loved him with all your heart, mind, and soul, and loved your neighbor as you would love yourself.
How Do You Know if You Are in God’s Will?
Prayer is not so much the means whereby God’s will is bent to man’s desires, as it is that whereby man’s will is bent to God’s desires. ~ Charles Bent
Isaiah 53:6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way, and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
God’s Will is For us to Spend Time With Him
Thing to Know About God
God is omnipotent which means he knows everything. God is also omnipresent which means that God is everywhere at the same time. Bottom line, God knows everything about you, so there is no need to think even of what God will not ask you because he already knows.
There are questions that I am sure you and I would want to ask God, and in time, those of us that are Christians will be able to do so. Are you a Christian, if not then now is the time to think about what God has done for you, and to decide to live your life for him! God’s ways vs. my way can be a hard choice depending on how closely you are walking with the Lord. Satan is always ready to steal, kill and Satan weakens us with temptations that can be overpowering without God’s help!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense. ~ Rick Warren
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9