I Realize That Things Could Be Worse!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. ~ Helen Keller
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Be Strong Because Things Could Be Worse!
Be Thankful; It Could Be Worse!
Your situation might be challenging right now, but it could be worse, I must say. Sometimes it is good to see some of the bad things that could have happened to you. It puts your present and past pain and also bad memories into perspective.
Bottom line, trust in God because He will never leave you or forsake you, even during bad times.
The expression is true that it is always darker before dawn. Whatever God is allowing to happen in your life, He has a plan and reason for that.
Be patient and trust that God is in control and that you will soon find out why God is allowing certain things to happen to you in your life?
When we choose the broad road instead of the narrow highway, we can be assured that at some point or another that the result of taking the broad road will boomerang back in negative ways. That is because the broad road is not God’s road. That is how things could be worse when we take the broad road. ~ Bill Greguska
You Know That It Always Could Be Worse!
To Be Thankful! A Light-Hearted Look At How It Could Be Worse!
My mom used to tell me to be thankful for my problems because there is always someone who has it worse than we do! ~ Bill Greguska.
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do not quit when things look bad!
- Does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- But does God allow good things to happen to bad people?
- God allows natural disasters, i.e., earthquakes, hurricanes, and tsunamis, for what reason?
- Why does God allow the innocent to suffer?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat