Realize That Things Could Be Worse!
Could Be Worse…
Your situation might be difficult right now, but it could be worse I must say. Sometimes it is good to see some of the bad things that could have happened to you. It puts your present and past pain, and also bad memories into perspective.
Bottom line, trust in God because He will never leave you or forsake you, even during bad times.
The expression is true that it is always darker before the dawn. Whatever God is allowing to happen in your life, He has a plan and reason for that.
Be patient and trust that God is in control and that you will soon find out why God is allowing certain things to happen to you in your life? ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Do not quit when things look bad!
- Does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- But does God allow good things to happen to bad people?
- God allow natural disasters, i.e. earthquakes, hurricanes, and tsunamis for what reason?
- Why does God allow the innocent to suffer?
Be Strong Because Things Could Be Worse!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Do You Think It Could Be Worse?
My Mother Used To Tell Me To Be Thankful For The Problems That I Had…because it could be worse because there is always someone who has it worse than you do!
You Know That It Always Could Be Worse…
So Be Thankful! A Light-Hearted Look At How It Could Be Worse…
Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be the sunshine. ~ Jack Ma
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. ~ Helen Keller