Understand That Things Could Be Worse!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Be Strong Because Things Could Be Worse!
Be Thankful; It Could Be Worse!
Your situation might be challenging right now, but it could be worse. Sometimes it is good to see some of the bad that could have happened to you. It puts your present and past pain and also bad memories into perspective. The expression is true that it is always darker before dawn. Whatever God allows your life, He has a plan and reason for that.
Be patient and trust that God is in control and that you will soon find out why God allows certain things to happen to you in your life. Trust in God because He will never leave you or forsake you, even during bad times. When we choose the broad road instead of the narrow highway, we can be assured that at some point or another that the result of taking the wide road will boomerang back in negative ways. That is because the broad road is not God’s road. That is how things could be worse when we take the wide road. ~ Bill Greguska
A Light-Hearted Look At How It Could Be Worse!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do not quit when things look bad!
- Does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- But does God allow good things to happen to bad people?
- God allows natural disasters, i.e., earthquakes, hurricanes, and tsunamis, for what reason?
- Why does God allow the innocent to suffer?
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 14:15 ESV
If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
1 Timothy 5:8 ESV
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
Romans 13:4 ESV
For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer.
Romans 3:23 ESV
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God,
Luke 22:36 ESV
He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.
Proverbs 20:1 ESV
Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.
Numbers 31:3 ESV
So Moses spoke to the people, saying, “Arm men from among you for the war, that they may go against Midian to execute the Lord’s vengeance on Midian.
Revelation 22:15 ESV
Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Revelation 18:23 ESV
And the light of a lamp will shine in you no more, and the voice of bridegroom and bride will be heard in you no more, for your merchants were the great ones of the earth, and all nations were deceived by your sorcery.
Revelation 9:21 ESV
Nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality, or their thefts.
James 4:1-2 ESV
What causes quarrels, and what causes fights among you? Is it not this that your passions are at war within you? You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have because you do not ask.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.