Do You Realize That God Loves You?
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Billy Graham Explains That God Loves You!
Are You At Peace With God?
God’s Love Is As Big As the East Is From The West!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible say much about finding peace of mind?
- How to experience the peace of God?
- Does the Bible talk about inner peace?
- What does the Bible say about peace?
- What is the peace that passes all understanding?
Have Peace With God And Find Balance In Your Life. Click Here
- When you have peace with God, you have everything you need!
- Sometimes people ask me, what is this peace that you have? What’s my secret? If you have a relationship with Jesus Christ, when they ask you, you can tell them.
- Tell them that you have God’s assurance that all things work together for your good and that they, too, can have the same confidence. Romans 8:28.
- Tell them your assurance that God is with me and can be with them. Deuteronomy 20:4.
- Tell them that the Word of God that guides and empowers me can empower them too. Psalm 119:105.
- Tell them that it’s the presence of the Holy Spirit, with you and in you, and they can have the same thing when they are saved by confessing that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior. John 14:17
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Romans 5:8 ESV
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
John 3:16-17 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Romans 3:23 ESV
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Romans 6:23 ESV
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Matthew 6:26 ESV
Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
Jeremiah 31:3 ESV
The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore, I have continued my faithfulness to you.
Romans 10:9-10 ESV
Because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes and is justified, and with the mouth, one confesses and is saved.
John 10:10 ESV
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat