Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man. ~ Charlie Chaplin.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Here are some encouraging scriptures about how God loves you!
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Billy Graham Explains That God Loves You!
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about God’s love for you?
What does Biblegateway say about God’s love?
Are You At Peace With God?
Find Peace With God!
Peace with God and love for Him will radically change your life.
Do you want peace with God? Understand His purpose and plan for your life. God loves you and wants you to follow His will to the best of your ability.
If you are not at peace with God, then read on. Real peace with God does not come from religion but from understanding and acceptance of who Jesus Christ is. In other words, a relationship with God!
When I chose to follow Jesus Christ, and I made Him my Lord and Savior. My relationship with God saved me and is not a man-made religion that we need to follow.
Just because I found peace with God, that did not automatically mean that my whole life would be perfect from that moment.
I still have problems, but I know I can turn to God’s word, prayer, and Christian fellowship to help me get my problems solved and find direction in my life.~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible say much about finding peace of mind?
- How to experience the peace of God?
- Does the Bible talk about inner peace?
- What does the Bible say about peace?
- What is the peace that passes all understanding?
Have Peace With God And Have Balance In Your Life Click Here
- Sometimes people ask me, what is this peace that you have? What’s my secret? If you have a relationship with Jesus Christ, when they ask you, you can tell them.
- Tell them that you have God’s assurance that all things work together for your good and that they too can have the same confidence. Romans 8:28.
- Tell them that your assurance that God is with me and can be with them too. Deuteronomy 20:4.
- Tell them that the Word of God that guides and empowers me can empower them too. Psalm 119:105.
- Tell them that it’s the presence of the Holy Spirit, with you and in you, and they can have the same thing when they are saved by confessing that Jesus Christ is their Lord and Savior too. John 14:17
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat