Remember, God, Loves You!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man. ~ Charlie Chaplin.
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Billy Graham Explains That God Loves You!
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about God’s love for you?
What does Biblegateway say about God’s love?
Are You At Peace With God?
Find Peace With God!
Peace with God and love for Him will radically change your life.
Do you want peace with God? Understand His purpose and plan for your life. God loves you and wants you to follow His will to the best of your ability.
If you are not at peace with God, then read on. Real peace with God does not come from religion, but rather from understanding and acceptance of who Jesus Christ is. In other words, a relationship with God!
When I chose to follow Jesus Christ, and I made Him my Lord and Savior. My relationship with God saved me and not a man-made religion that we need to follow.
Just because I found peace with God, that did not automatically mean that my whole life would be perfect from that moment.
I still have problems, but I know I can turn to God’s word, prayer, and Christian fellowship to help me get to get my problems solved and find direction in my life.~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible say much about finding peace of mind?
- How to experience the peace of God?
- Does the Bible talk about inner peace?
- What does the Bible say about peace?
- What is the peace that passes all understanding?
Have Peace With God And Have Balance In Your Life Click Here
- Sometimes people ask me, what is this peace that you have? What’s my secret? If you have a relationship with Jesus Christ, when they ask you, you can tell them.
- Tell them that you have God’s assurance that all things work together for your good and that they too can have the same confidence. Romans 8:28.
- Tell them that your assurance that God is with me and can be with them too. Deuteronomy 20:4.