Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement?
Testimony, in other words, means = My personal story about how we accepted Jesus into our life. My testimony included some of my personal friends and pastors who have shared their Christian faith with me over the years! It was not one person who led me to the Lord. But God actually used many different people, but ultimately it was the work of the Holy Spirit.
Since I had a hard time grasping the idea of a relationship with Jesus, it took me a little longer, plus I was still holding on to some of my sins in my past I, unfortunately, did not want to let go of and let God help me with them. But thankfully, on June 25, 1986, I surrendered and asked God to take control of my life, which I have been thankful for since that day.
Each one of us has a testimony, but the question is, does your testimony include Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior yet? Read my testimony and learn about my life before I knew Christ, how I met Christ, and my life after I accepted Christ. ~ Bill Greguska
Click here to view a few important people in my life. We all have someone who has influenced us in our lives. Who has influenced your life?
If you give it to God, He transforms your test into a testimony, your mess into a message, and your misery into a ministry. ~ Rick Warren
Your honest testimony can inspire someone else’s life! 1 John 5:11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
- Bill Greguska
- Ben Hersh
- Brian Larson
- Charley Brown
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Mom’s Legacy
- Nate Rymsza and Adam Voisin
- Lisa Stackpole
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
- Testimony Of Bill Greguska
- John Wegner
- Basketball Testimony 1
- Basketball Testimony 2
- Adrian Rogers
- Allan Parr
- Francis Chan
- Greg Laurie
- John Piper
- Stuart Briscoe
- Charles Spurgeon
- Charles Stanley
- Jeff Schreve
- Mark Mallwitz
- Ron And Sue Sauer
- Ron West
Testimony Information ~ Learn How To Share Your Testimony!
Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat