Personal Testimonies To Inspire You!
Personal Testimonies Can Make A Difference To Others!
Each One Of Us Has Our Own Personal Testimonies!
Share Your Faith With One Another!
A Sample of My Testimony by Bill Greguska
Bill Greguska’s Personal Testimony
Personal Testimonies Of 10 Professional Athletes!
Personal Testimonies Of Changed Lives Because Of Jesus!
What I may have experienced in my life, might encourage some people, yet what you have experienced might encourage others!
Each one of those personal testimonies is unique to the individual. Every one of us has our own personal testimony. Our testimonies are unique to each and can help others to come to faith in God.
When you share your testimonies, you are sharing a part of your life that made you who you are today.
When people like you and I share our testimonies, it not only helps the people who get to hear it, but it also reinforces and strengthens our faith in Jesus Christ!
Below you will find a list of some important testimonies about how God works in peoples lives in so many different ways.
When you share your story with others, you will inspire others to know God and to reach their own personal best. It simply just works that way. ~ Bill Greguska
Personal Testimonies Can Bring Others To Faith!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I be a competent witness for Christ in a lost world?
- How do I share my Christian testimony?
- The best way I can evangelize my friends and family without pushing them away?
- What is a Christian Testimony?
- What is friendship evangelism?
For More Encouraging Testimonies
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Mark Mallwitz
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lisa Stackpole
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
- My Mom’s Legacy
Do you know how to share your faith?
If you would like to share your faith in a testimony, please contact us.
I think that I am a walking testimony to you can have scars. You can go through turbulent times and still have victory in your life. ~ Natalie Cole
Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
The Lord Came Into My Life!
We All Have Our A Personal Testimonies!
Keep In Mind When Sharing Your Testimony:
- How did things use to be?
- What personally made the difference in your life?
- What changed in your life?
Remember that your story is your story and that nobody can argue with what you say because it happened to you which is why it is called your personal testimony. It is not you who is going to influence the person(s) you are speaking to, but it is the Holy Spirit that will be doing the work.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
*Like To Share Your Testimony, Please Contact Us
A testimony of the truth of the gospel does not come the same way to all people. Some receive it in a unique, life-changing experience. Others gain a testimony slowly, almost imperceptibly until, one day, they simply know. ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin