How Can A Person Experience God?
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Experiencing God involves knowing, understanding, living for God, and applying these principles. Experience God through prayer, reading God’s word, and Christian fellowship.
Keep in mind it is not all about what you know intellectually about God; it is also that you have child-like faith in the God of this universe. Even the devil knows about God and believes in God, yet Satan’s heart is far from God. ~ Bill Greguska
Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God.
God Loves You
God’s Plan For You
Learn About God
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Experiencing God When Feeling Disconnected From God!
Accept Jesus Into Your Life And Find Peace With God!
- Admit your need (I am a sinner).
- Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave.
- Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit.
Help Me To Experience God And Do His Will!
All About Different Websites!
Experience God And His Love For You!
Where Does God’s Kindness And Grace Originate?
You Can Experience God In Action!
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
2 Timothy 3:16 ESV
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
Romans 3:23 ESV
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God,
John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Hebrews 9:27 ESV
And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment,
Romans 6:23 ESV
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 5:8 ESV
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
John 17:17 ESV
Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.
John 10:10 ESV
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
John 1:14 ESV
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Luke 16:18 ESV
“Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.
Mark 9:48 ESV
‘where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.’
Genesis 2:7 ESV
Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.
Revelation 3:20 ESV
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him and eat with him, and he with me.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat