How Can I Experience God?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Experiencing God has to do with knowing God, understanding God, living for God, and applying these Godly principles to their lives. ~ Bill Greguska
Experience God in your life through prayer, reading God’s word, Christian fellowship. Here are some encouraging scriptures about walking with God.
Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Experiencing God When Feeling Disconnected From God!
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about learning about God?
What does Biblegateway say about learning?
Help Me To Experience God And To Do His Will!
All About Different Websites!
Where Does God’s Kindness And Grace Originate?
Contact Us Or Call 800-633-3446
- Admit your need (I am a sinner).
- Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave.
- Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit.
You Can Experience God In Action!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat