Do You Trust In God?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
Don’t ever trust anyone completely except for God. When you trust in God, you are letting go of the control you were not supposed to have in the first place! ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 56:11 in God, I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?
Do You Trust In God? Are You A Sheep Or A Goat?
Seven Special Names of God in the Old Testament?
1. Jehovah-Nissi: God Is My Refuge
2. Jehovah-Jireh: God Will Provide
3. Jehovah Rapha: God Heals
4. Jehovah-Shalom: God Our Peace
5. Jehovah-Raah: God Our Way and Shepherd
6. Jehovah Tsidkenu: God of Righteousness
7. Jehovah-Shammah: God Is There/Ever-Present
God is the “Ever present light” when He is introduced as Jehovah-Shammah in Ezekiel 48:35, about a vast city.
Guard Your Heart And Mind And Win The War In Your Mind!
Who Do I Trust Now?
I lived for worldly pleasures and fleshly desires, such as (alcohol, drugs, etc.) until I was 26. It was not until I was told about God multiple times by different people that I finally had ears to hear and a clear mind to understand that I needed a Savior in Jesus Christ. Not only to get me out of my mess but to show me how to live here on earth and to be able to be with Him in heaven when He calls me home. Then I surrendered by getting out of the driver’s seat and allowing God to be in control. I am still a sinner, but I live for God, not myself. When we trust in God, our faith will grow and grow. God is faithful and will never leave us or forsake us.
I trust in God with all my heart, although sometimes my faith weakens and doubt enters my heart and mind. But when all is said and done, I know that God has me in His care.
I know God cares for me, not only because I have been taught this in church. But because I have experienced God’s love in my life through hard times in high school, problems, drug and alcohol addiction, divorce, death, and so many other situations, drug and alcohol addiction, a divorce, death, and so many different problems that I can only give God credit for walking me through.
Do you trust in God? That is the crucial question to ask yourself. It says in the Bible that Jesus Christ said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.” The critical question is, how is your faith in God?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can I learn to trust that God is in control?
- How can I learn to have more faith in God?
- How can I learn to trust in the faithfulness of God?
- What does the Bible say about trust?
- Why should I have faith in the Bible?
Do You Want To Trust In God?
If you trust your good deeds or religion to please God, I fear you. I encourage you to look to a relationship with Jesus Christ instead of trusting in religion blindly to see you through this life and into eternity.
Words Of Encouragement:
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat