Trust In God. That’s Where Faith Begins!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Basically, there are two paths you can walk: faith or fear. It’s impossible to simultaneously trust God and not trust God. ~ Charles Stanley
Psalm 91:2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
What To Do When You Don’t Trust God?
Trust In God
When You Trust In God, You Will Naturally Be Calm!
I can honestly say that I trust in God with all my heart, although sometimes my faith weakens and doubt enters my heart and mind. But when all is said and done, I know that God has me in His care.
I know God cares for me not only because I have been taught this in church. But because I have experienced God’s love in my life through hard times in high school problems, through a drug and alcohol addiction, through a divorce, through death, and through so many other situations that I can only give God credit for walking me through.
Do you trust in God? That is the crucial question to ask yourself? It says in the Bible that Jesus Christ said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.”
I also remember reading that Jesus told the disciples that when he gave his life up for our sins, that He would leave them the Holy Spirit behind to guide them. The critical question is, how is your faith in God? ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can I learn to trust that God is in control?
- How can I learn to trust in God?
- How can I learn to trust in the faithfulness of God?
- What does the Bible say about trust?
- Why should I trust the Bible?
Do You Trust In God? Are You A Sheep Or A Goat?
Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God. ~ Lawrence Welk
Psalm 56:11 in God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?
Who Do You Trust?
Do You Want To Trust In God?
There is a vast difference between religion and a relationship with God. Don’t be deceived. I am so very thankful that I have a relationship with God instead of just being religious.
If you are trusting in your good deeds or in religion to please God, I fear for you. I encourage you to look to a relationship with Jesus Christ instead of trusting in religion blindly to see you through this life and into eternity.
I lived for worldly pleasures and fleshly desires (alcohol, drugs, etc.) until I was 26 years old. It was not until I was told about God multiple times by different people that I finally had ears to hear, and a mind clear enough to understand, that I needed a Saviour in Jesus Christ. Then I surrendered by getting out of the driver’s seat and allowing God to be in control. I am still a sinner, but I am living for God, not for myself.
Words Of Encouragement:
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Do You Trust God When Things Go Badly?
Related Pages Of Encouragement
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat