To Trust In God, Is Where Faith Begins!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
There is no form of sinfulness to which you are addicted, which Christ cannot remove. ~ Charles Spurgeon
Psalm 91:2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
Do You Trust In God? Are You A Sheep Or A Goat?
Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God. ~ Lawrence Welk
How Do I Trust God, When I Find It Hard To Trust Him?
Psalm 56:11 in God, I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about having faith in God?
What does Biblegateway say about the need to have faith in God?
Seven Special Names of God in the Old Testament?
1. Jehovah-Nissi: God Is My Refuge
2. Jehovah-Jireh: God Will Provide
3. Jehovah Rapha: God Heals
4. Jehovah-Shalom: God Our Peace
5. Jehovah-Raah: God Our Way and Shepherd
6. Jehovah Tsidkenu: God of Righteousness
7. Jehovah-Shammah: God Is There/Ever-Present
God is the “Ever present light” when He is introduced as Jehovah-Shammah in Ezekiel 48:35, in reference to a vast city.
Who Do I Trust Now?
I lived for worldly pleasures and fleshly desires such as (alcohol, drugs, etc.) until I was 26 years old.
It was not until I was told about God multiple times by different people that I finally had ears to hear and a mind clear enough to understand that I needed a Saviour in Jesus Christ.
Not only get me out of my mess but to show me how to live here on earth and to be able to be with Him in heaven when He calls me home.
Then I surrendered by getting out of the driver’s seat and allowing God to be in control. I am still a sinner, but I am living for God, not for myself.
When we trust in God, our faith will grow and grow. God is faithful and will never leave you or forsake you.
When You Trust In God, You Will Naturally Be Calm!
I can honestly say that I trust in God with all my heart, although sometimes my faith weakens, and doubt enters my heart and mind. But when all is said and done, I know that God has me in His care.
I know God cares for me, not only because I have been taught this in church. But because I have experienced God’s love in my life through hard times in high school problems, through a drug and alcohol addiction, through a divorce, through death, and through so many other situations that I can only give God credit for walking me through.
Do you trust in God? That is the crucial question to ask yourself? It says in the Bible that Jesus Christ said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.” The critical question is, how is your faith in God?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can I learn to trust that God is in control?
- How can I learn to have more faith in God?
- How can I learn to trust in the faithfulness of God?
- What does the Bible say about trust?
- Why should I have faith in the Bible?
Do You Want To Trust In God?
If trusting in your good deeds or in religion to please God, I fear you. I encourage you to look to a relationship with Jesus Christ instead of trusting in religion blindly to see you through this life and into eternity.
Words Of Encouragement:
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Related Pages Of Encouragement
- Does God allow evil?
- God is faithful
- Need Hope
- Keep trusting in God.
- Peace with God
- Test your faith
- Walk with God
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat