We All Need Love!
God’s Highest Purpose In Our Life Is Love!
Love is something freely choose to give to God, and others, and also yourself!
We All Need Love Every Day!
When God loves you, what can be better than that? ~ Aretha Franklin
Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
One-Minute Gospel By Ray Comfort
Love God And One Another!
- Do you need to apologize or make amends to anyone for something you have done or failed to do?
- How have you been handling your daily frustrations this week?
- Have you prayed and read your Bible this past week?
- Did you make enough quality time with God, your wife or husband, family, and friends?
- Do you reach out to those in need? Do you realize you need love too?
- Did you give 100% in your life in the areas of physical exercise and proper eating and sleeping habits this past week? 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- Have you partaken in half-truths or outright lies, putting yourself in a better light to those around you? Or have you used to gossip or dirty talk this past week?
- Did you pray for anyone or share the reason for your faith with anyone, especially an unbeliever this past week? Matthew 28:18-20
- Did you manage your time wisely? Have you allowed any person or circumstance to rob you of your joy this week or compromise your integrity?
A Christian Can Honor God By Obeying God!
We All Need Love ~ But Have You Noticed The Word Love Is Used Too Casually?
Forgiveness is a decision of the will. It is commanded by God, or else God will not forgive us. We must make a conscious choice to obey God and forgive, the other person (who is guilty of doing you wrong) may not desire forgiveness and may not ever change, but that doesn’t negate God’s desire that we possess a forgiving spirit Matthew 5:44.
Ideally, the other person who is at fault will seek reconciliation, but, if not, the person who has been wronged can still decide to forgive. We all need love, and we also need to forgive. Be a peacemaker, not a trouble maker!
There have been times in my life that I have had to forgive someone just because God has commanded that in my life as a Christian.
My emotions might not have been willing, but my spirit was able to be obedient to God and God’s word and forgive the person since I have been significantly forgiven in my life.
What A Wonderful World This Would Be? Do You Need Love?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat