Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement?
Do you realize that our highest purpose in life is love? I like what Aretha Franklin once said, “When God loves you, what can be better than that?” Love is something you freely choose to give to God, others, and also yourself! Without love, not a lot gets accomplished. ~ Bill Greguska
Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
We All Need Love Every Day!
One-Minute Gospel By Ray Comfort
Love God And One Another!
- Do you need to apologize or make amends to anyone for something you have done or failed to do?
- How have you been handling your daily frustrations this week?
- Have you prayed and read your Bible this past week?
- Did you make enough quality time with God, your wife or husband, family, and friends?
- Do you reach out to those in need? Do you realize you need love too?
- Did you give 100% in your life in the areas of physical exercise and proper eating and sleeping habits this past week? 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
- Have you partaken in half-truths or outright lies, putting yourself in a better light to those around you? Or have you used to gossip or dirty talk this past week?
- Did you pray for anyone or share the reason for your faith with anyone, especially an unbeliever, this past week? Matthew 28:18-20
- Did you manage your time wisely? Have you allowed any person or circumstance to rob you of your joy this week or compromise your integrity?
A Christian Can Honor God By Obeying God!
We All Need Love ~ But Have You Noticed The Word Love Is Used Too Casually?
Forgiveness is a decision of the will. God commands it, or else God will not forgive us. We must make a conscious choice to obey God and forgive. The other person (guilty of doing you wrong) may not desire forgiveness and may never change, but that doesn’t negate God’s desire that we possess a forgiving spirit Matthew 5:44.
Ideally, the other person at fault will seek reconciliation, but if not, the person who has been wronged can still decide to forgive. We all need love, and we also need to forgive. Be a peacemaker, not a troublemaker!
There have been times in my life that I have had to forgive someone just because God has commanded that in my life as a Christian.
My emotions might not have been willing, but my spirit was obedient to God’s word and forgave the person since I have been significantly forgiven.
What A Wonderful World This Would Be? Do You Need Love?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat