Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement?
God commands us to love one another, which you can look at as a debt of love. We all want to be loved and forgiven for our sinful actions, so why would we not feel obligated because of God’s command to love others? Keep your debts paid in full, especially the debt of love! If you are holding back forgiveness from someone, make it a point to even up your debt of love before one more day goes by. If we do not forgive others, our Father in heaven will not forgive us. ~ Bill Greguska
God’s Word Teaches About The Debt Of Love!
The Debt Of Love Pays Back In Full!
Having no debt in life ought to be the goal of all people, especially Christians. There are many different types of debts: financial debts, a debt of obligation, a debt of time, etc. The debt of love is entirely different.
Are you debt-free in your life? I mean that you have no obligation to anyone except the debt of love. Thinking of things this way will clear your mind of stress and anxiety and help you walk closer with God and stress and anxiety and help you walk closer with God and others! ~ Bill Greguska
Romans 13:8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can love cover a multitude of sins?
- Is it possible to love a person without liking that person?
- To love one another, what does that mean?
- What does it mean that love always trusts (1 Corinthians 13:7)?
- What does it mean to speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15)?
Keep Your Books In Life Balanced!
If you owe someone an apology, you should make it without another day going by. If you have wronged someone, now is the time to seek forgiveness. Make things right between the two of you!
- When you owe someone a phone call, you should make it asap. If you’ve lost touch with a friend, it is time to reestablish your friendship without any more hesitation!
- If you owe your time and attention, family members such as a spouse or child are the place to start, and you should offer your time to the other person as soon as possible. When you claim that someone or something is a priority, it is about time that you show it to them!
- If you owe discipline, you should give it. When you’ve skirted your duties as a parent or supervisor, it’s time to plan to make things right.
- If you owe an explanation, you should offer it. Is there someone wondering why you did or did not do something? Is now the right time to explain yourself?
You will find that the more unpaid debts you’re able to settle. The more balance you’ll be able to restore in your life. You ought to have no obligation, except for the debt of love for one another!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement , Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat