Power In Words Can Help Or Hurt!
Power In Words To Build Up Or Tear Down!
God Will Not Waste Your Pain/Power In Words!
Power In Words…
Power in words that come from others come from how much power you allow other people’s words to have in your life.
The power in words that you have access to have the ability to build you up, or tear you, and others down. We have all said things that we should not have said.
The problem is once the words are spoken there is no way to retrieve what you said besides an explanation or apology. Sometimes that is not enough.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is it true that life and death are in the power of the tongue?
- Are idle words bad? Matthew 12:36?
- What does the Bible say about the power of words?
- What does the Bible say about talking too much / being talkative?
- Does the Bible say about verbal abuse?
Use Your Power In Words To Help Others!
Guard Your Eyes And Ears To Keep Your Heart Clean!
We firmly suggest against putting a lot of your faith in people and things.
People are only human and will disappoint you, and things can only give you momentary or temporary satisfaction.
Those of us that have hope in God can rest assured that God is working out His plans as we live from day-to-day.
People that strive to find superficial hope and love in the worldly things they are involved in eventually realize that this stuff cannot give them the hope they are looking for.
Experience The Power In Words In Action!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Power In Words Does Not Come From Swearing!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
There’s a great power in words if you don’t hitch too many of them together. ~ Josh Billings
Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.