Power In Words Can Help Or Hurt Others!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
There’s great power in words if you don’t hitch too many of them together. ~ Josh Billings
Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Power In Words Depends On How You Use Them!
Power In Words!
There is power in words to build up or tear down others.
People have the influence and ability to build up or tear others down.
The problem is once the words are spoken, there is no way to retrieve what you said besides an explanation or apology. Sometimes that is not enough.
The Power In Your Words Will Shock You!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is it true that life and death are in the power of the tongue?
- What does the Bible say about idle words bad? Matthew 12:36?
- Does the Bible say about verbal abuse?
Guard Your Eyes And Ears To Keep
Your Heart Clean!
We firmly suggest not putting a lot of your faith in people and things. Our faith needs to rest on the Lord Jesus and His Word! People can give you suggestions, advice, and opinions, but the only thing that matters is what God’s word says!
People are only human and will disappoint you, and things can give you momentary or temporary satisfaction.
Those of us that have hope in God can rest assured that God is working out His plans as we live from day-to-day.
People that strive to find superficial hope and love in the worldly things they are involved in eventually realize that this stuff cannot give them the confidence they are looking for.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat