Website Links For Encouragement!
Surf This Page To Find What You Need!
Discover many excellent website links that you will be able to use to obtain more information on different topics of concern to you.
The Internet has become a tool for either do harm or to help. Our purpose is to use it to help others like you to find what you need.
Our goal is to point you in the direction you need to be through website links of other quality established Christian ministries and Christian caliber type sites.
Over 100 Helpful Websites Links!
- AllAboutJesusChrist.org Information about Jesus
- AllAboutGod.com Are you a seeker or skeptic
- AllWorship.com Free Streaming of Christian music
- Answersingenesis.org Ken Ham talks about the Bible and creation an apologetics ministry
- ArtOfThe.bible Artwork from the Old and New Testaments
- BeSomeone.org Helping kids one move at a time
- Beyondtheultimate.com Sports players and coaches
- BasicsInMKE.org Milwaukee inner city ministry
- Bible.com Multiple Bible translations
- BibleGateWay.com Find passages from the Bible
- BibleLoveNotes.blogspot.com One minute Bible love notes
- BibleTractsinc.org Free Bible Tracts
- BiblesForAmerica.org Free Bibles for yourself or others
- Bibletab.com Bible concordance
- BiblicalMarriageTraining.org Biblical counseling and encouragement (Ron & Sue Sauer)
- BillyGraham.org Pastor Billy Graham’s ministry
- CaringBridge.org Encouragement for those who are hospitalized
- CareLinks.net Share the Gospel with others
- CBN.com Christian news, commentary and more
- ChristianAdvice.net Great advice from a Christian perspective
- Christiananswers.net Lots of Biblical resources to help you.
- ChristianCinema.com Family Christian Movies
- Christian-Jokes.net Clean Christian jokes
- ChurchFinder.com Find a Bible believing church to attend
- CreationMoments.com Understand creation from evolution
- CrossRoadsCareer.org Finding Employment
- CCCI.org “Campus Crusade For Christ.”
- ChristianRecoveryMinistries.com Christian recovery
- Cloudtownsend.com/video-advice Free Christian Video Advice
- CompellingTruth.org Truth about God, the Bible, sin, and salvation
- Corrie Ten Boom Museum Is it possible for God’s love to sacrifice for others?
- Covenant Eyes Internet Accountability and Filtering for sexual purity
- Christiananswers.net Your questions about faith
- Christianity.com Help for Bible studies
- CrossCards.com Encouraging e-cards to send free
- DaleCarnegie.com Communicating and relating better
- DoctorOz.com Medical information for better health
- DrugFree.org Keep your kids from drugs and alcohol
- DrugRehab.com Find help for drug addictions
- DivorceCare.org If you have been divorced
- EastBrookChurch.org Non-denominational Christian church
- EastonsBibleDictionary.com Bible dictionary tool
- ElmbrookChurch.org Non-denominational Christian church
- EnthusiasmInternational.com Motivational Basketball
- E-Water.net Inspirational video clips
- FamilyLife.com Help for your marriage
- FellowshipTractLeague.org Free Bible Tracts
- FishSticksComedy.com Good Christian comedy
- Focusonthefamily.org/familyminute Family advice
- FoodAddicts.org Food Addictions
- GodTube.com Christian videos
- GotQuestions.org Learn more about God and the Bible
- Genesisinmke.org Transition from prison to self-sustaining in Milwaukee
- GriefShare.org Help with grieving the of a loss of a loved one
- GroundWire.net Free Internet Christian counseling
- HomelessShelterDirectory.org Find available homeless shelters in the US
- Hopenet360.com Teen suicide prevention
- JesusFilm.org Video of the story Jesus Christ
- Jesusgift.com How to receive the gift of Jesus
- JoniandFriends.org Ministries for those with disabilities
- Josh.org Pastor Josh McDowell’s ministry
- LC.org Christian legal council
- LifeChangeMoments.com Encouragement for women
- LifeWithoutLimbs.org Encouragement and motivation from Nick Vujicic
- LivingWaters.com Pastor Ray Comfort’s “Living Water” project
- LoveWorthFinding.org Pastor Adrian Roger’s ministry
- LookToJesus.com Find steps to following Jesus
- MakeAWish.org Help to give a child who is ill a wish
- MediaVan.org Bus turned into an evangelic tool for the Milwaukee area
- Mealtrain.com Organize meals for a friend after birth, surgery, or illness.
- MoodyMinistries.net Resources from Moody Bible Institute
- MyLifeWorkshop.org Discover both good and bad about your life
- NeedEncouragement.com Insights on faith, relationships, addictions
- Needencouragementcom-Encouragement-Ministry.Business.Site Photos
- Needencouragement.wordpress.com A list of many more great website links
- NeedGod.com How to know if you have eternal life with Jesus
- NeedHim.org Find answers to life’s questions
- OA.org Over-eaters Anonymous.
- OnePlace.com Christian teachers on internet radio
- OneYearBibleOnLine.com Plan to help you read the entire Bible in one year
- Ourdailybread.org “Daily Bread” devotional materials.”
- Partnersagainstpain.com Dealing with Chronic Pain
- Peacewithgod.net Four Steps to finding peace
- Pluggedin.com/movie-reviews Review of movies that are suitable or not to watch
- PTL.org Using the Bible to bring people to faith
- PrisonFellowship.org Resources for Ex-Prisoners
- PureLifeMinistries.org Learn How to Recover from Pornography
- Redeemingthetime.org Making the best use of your time
- RedLetter.com Nationwide Christian business directory
- RiverWestRadio.com Milwaukee disability broadcasting radio station
- SermonAudio.com Thousands of free messages from God’s word
- Skitguys.com Short video skits that teach biblical truth
- Shalom-Ministries.org Milwaukee inner city ministry
- ShareWith1.com Share random acts of kindness and/or share your faith with someone.
- SonnyRadio.com Lighthearted humor and inspiration
- Tapestryproductions.com Paintings of Christian artist Ron DiCianni
- TeenChallengeusa.com Helping teens get away from drugs and alcohol
- TellingTheTruth.org The ministry of Pastors Stuart, Jill, and Pete Briscoe
- TenBasicSteps.org Ten basic steps a Christian needs to take
- TheAntiDrug.com Information about the addictive drugs
- TheBrookNetWork.org Finding God’s wisdom and influencing your world
- TheInterviewWithGod.com Inspirational 4-minute video
- TheTruthProject.org Preserving the truth and accuracy of the Bible
- TonyEvans.org Teaching from pastor Tony Evans
- TruthQuest.net Christian teaching resources for children
- WisconsinRightToLife.org Wisconsin pro-life organization
- Worldchallenge.org Resources for sharing the gospel
- X3watch.com Help with sexual accountability
- 365Promises.com 365 promises from the Bible
Free Christian Things Websites
Websites links that offer FREE Bibles, free Bible Studies, and Books
- Bibles for America – BFA.ORG (free Christian Books)
- Steps to Life- StepsToLife.org (Bible studies by mail free)
- Billy Graham (free Dvd’s brochures and more) BillyGraham.org
- World Video Bible School (free DVD’s) WVBS.org
- Words of Hope (free devotionals) WOH.org
- House to House/Heart to Heart (free booklets study material) HouseToHouse.com
(As of 4-15-17)
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Counseling Related Questions
- GotQuestions.org Survey
- Should a Christian use social media/networking tools (Facebook, etc.)?
- Sitemap of GotQuestions.org
- Submit a Prayer Request – Christian Websites that allow you to submit Prayer Requests
Contact us if you would like your link listed on this page, and we will strongly consider adding to our list below after reviewing your content.
If you want to reach potentially a lot of people and share helpful information with them, a website is a good place to consider putting some energy into. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 3:13 Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Social media websites are no longer performing an envisaged function of creating a positive communication link among friends, family, and professionals. It is a veritable battleground, where insults fly from the human quiver, damaging lives, destroying self-esteem and a person’s sense of self-worth. ~ Anthony Carmona