Avoid Sin By Guarding Your Heart And Mind!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is the foundation upon which sincere and meaningful repentance must be built. If we truly seek to put away sin, we must first look to Him who is the Author of our salvation. ~ Ezra Taft Benson
Have you been playing checkers, while the devil has been playing chess? ~ Bill Greguska
Be More Aware Of How To Avoid Sin!
Do You Want To Avoid Sin?
Avoid Sin Because Sin Is Not Worth It!
How can you avoid sin? There are many ways to avoid sin. One obvious way is by not going to places that will tempt you.
To avoid sin, you need to monitor what you see with your eyes, hear with your ears, and think in your head. Kind of like putting on armor to protect you from sin. Learn more by reading Ephesians 6:10-17
Not only that, you need to keep your focus on God and ask for His protection. You know where you are weak, but also remember that God is available always and He is full of mercy and grace!
“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness” 1 John 1:9.
Sin will always be around us in this world, but we can avoid sin, by staying close to God and avoid the pitfalls of Satan. Having someone to help keep you accountable is very important; otherwise, alone we can fall prey to the enemy. ~ Bill Greguska
Avoid Sin Knowing That God Flooded The World!
The Devil Game Song By Kansas
This song by the group Kansas was a song that helped speak to me when I was in between active addiction, and the hope of getting off of drugs and alcohol when I was in my 20’s. It talked about not taking the devils dare, and to lock and bolt the doors, not to let the devil use you anymore. Satan waits to curse your ways. Satan offers you happiness, money, etc. The devil takes you and leaves you nothing. You can not be a make-believer, cause soon you will pay the price!
Kansas proclaimed to be Christian band although they are classified as a rock band, I enjoyed listening to Kansas since the ’70s, but the choice is yours though to decide for yourself. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are you struggling with sin?
- Is there any sin that is unforgivable?
- What are the seven deadly sins?
- What is the key to victory when struggling with sin?
- Why do people sin?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
Avoid Sin By Watching Our Tounge!