Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer, Sharing God’s Word!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
In problem-solving, there are a lot of ways to skin a cat, Sue’s mother used to say! ~ Sue Sauer
Do not just knee-jerk react to problems. Take them to the Lord in prayer. ~ Sue Sauer
I have been blessed to have Pastor Ron and Sue Sauer in my life. Here are a couple of encouraging scriptures that Ron and Sue stand behind.
1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
>>>Pastor Ron Sauer’s Video Collection
International Community Church
Dr. Ron Sauer’s Educational Background
- Professor of Bible, Moody Bible Institute
- B.A., Mississippi College
- Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary
- Ph.D., University of Manchester, England
Dr. Ron Sauer’s Ministry Experiences
- 28 years as a pastor
- 36 years as a professor
- 46 years of marriage
Pastor Ron Sauer Talks About Having Quiet Time!
24 Random Thoughts Of Encouragement From Sue Sauer
- People come and go.
- The devil is the accuser of the brother.
- Life has to progress.
- Open palm, let God be the judge.
- The voice of the Shepherd is calm and loving.
- Nothing on earth is perfect.
- The only thing that lasts is God’s word.
- Only tell people what they need to hear.
- It is not always my fault. Sometimes others are guilty of impatience or are controlling.
- Do not be too hard on yourself.
- Remember, I am dealing with sinful human beings.
- Wheat and weeds at the harvest time will be sorted out later.
- Manlily ask questions and listen.
- Help give suggestions and ideas.
- Stealth is important.
- I am yours, Lord, and some of these people in my life are yours too.
- What am I going to regret?
- I have not because I ask not.
- I have the Holy Spirit, and Satan can not get me.
- A glove has no will of its own. I need to cloths myself in righteousness.
- What comes to my mind, I need to pray about it.
- I need to use a whopper scooper to shovel hurtful things away from my heart.
- The Lord is my witness through the Holy Spirit.
- Christ does not look at our sin. Our sins are covered in His blood.
Pastor Ron and Sue Sauer!
I have known Ron and Sue Sauer since 2003, and during that time, I have witnessed the love of the Lord shining through both of them, Sister Sue, who is gifted in many areas; she had a deep love and respect for the Lord and a passion for helping others.
Sue is very wise concerning matters of life and godliness and is excellent at giving wise counsel. She has been sharing Christ’s love with the young women at Moody Bible Institute, where her hubby Ron is a professor.
Sue is an excellent wife to her husband, Dr. and Pastor Ron Sauer, and a tremendous caregiver to Sue’s mother, who lived happily with them for 40 months until she suddenly went Home to Heaven in 2016.
After Sue’s mother passed away, Sue took a course to be a Nurse’s Assistant to help others like she helped her mother. ~ Bill Greguska
Try And See That This Really Works!
One of the best ways to find encouragement when frustrated or down is to encourage someone else. It may sound strange, but go ahead and try it. You will see for yourself that it works!
God helps people if they are willing to be helped, and He can change your life too!
Ron Sauer and Sue Sauer Share Their Testimonies!
God Has Blessed Sue Sauer!
Sister Sue Sauer is an excellent cook and homemaker, not to mention an outstanding piano teacher. However, the most significant thing is her love for Jesus Christ and helping others in need.
Sue has been gifted with the ability to listen and form substantial biblical responses to those she counsels. They tried diligently to keep my marriage together as they advised my ex-wife and me for many, many months in person, on the phone, and via emails.
Without any hesitation, Ron and Sue Sauer reflect on what it means to be Christians using their giftedness for the good of individuals at church, Moody, and whoever the Lord puts in their life.
Professor Ron Sauer Student Of F.F. Bruce Part 1
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible talk much about honoring our fathers and mothers?
- Explain the verse about casting our crowns before the feet of Jesus?
- How can I turn all my worries and problems over to God?
- How do I share my Christian testimony?
- What does it mean to be a born-again Christian?
- Sound Tracks by Pastor Ron Sauer
- Bill Greguska
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Encouragement for women
- Love your enemies
- Challenging Relationship
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Professor Ron Sauer Has Advice For Young Adults
Ron and Sue Sauer And Their Walk With The Lord!
Sue Sauer ~ Fruit Of The Spirit
Sue’s husband, Ron Sauer, refers to her as Sweet Sue! If you knew Sue, you would understand why. She loves the Lord with all her heart and has committed her life to live for God. She has counseled others, such as the women at Moody Bible Institute, which she has done faithfully for many years.
The young ladies come to her on a sign-up sheet and share their concerns with Sue to get some perspective from a woman who has some “mileage” in following Jesus Christ for their answers. She helped me in my life years ago when I was struggling very badly with my marriage, and even to this day,
Sue has gone far beyond what most people would consider enough help, and her efforts were not wasted. Sister Sue taught me that one of many things was to have an open palm with people and things. She said that if God takes an individual or something out of my life for His reasons, it will not hurt so badly compared to if I held on so very tightly.
Ron and Sue Sauer are a strong team who work together very well. Ron has been an Interim pastor for almost 30 years while also being a Moody Bible Institute professor. Sue behind the scenes has been a big help for Ron in general and with his Pastored congregations. They have been like a one-two punch to lead the churches he has been assigned to by God.
Counseling A Multitude Of Hurting People
Sue Sauer ~ By Faith Moses Forsook Egypt.
Both Pastor Ron and Sue have helped me personally to help me grow closer to the Lord ever since 2005. They have spent many hours trying to reconcile my struggling marriage with my wife, and then after my wife decided to end the marriage, Sue helped me get back on my feet during and after my depression. I remember I used to ask them what I could do to repay them for all their help; finally, one day, I can remember that Sue told me to repay them and encourage others with the love that I have received Christ.
Professor Ron Sauer And Some Spiritual Nuggets
Ron And Sue Have Been An Inspiration
Sue Sauer ~ No Greater Joy!
That is what inspired me to start a 24-hour phone helpline with pre-recorded messages, and then in 2007, I began Needencouragement.com because of all the encouragement that Ron and Sue gave me, so I could share some encouragement with others as they suggested.
Pastor Ron and Sue Sauer reached out to their family!
Ron and Sue Sauer also has taken time out of their lives to caring for the needs of her 93-year-old mother. They also have two grown boys, Joe and Jeff, who have also become men that love the Lord. She lives her life to please the Lord; you can see the way she lives.
Sue has also taught piano lessons for many years and is magnificent in the kitchen as a healthy food type person. She grew up as a military kid and was very proud of her daddy. I have been blessed to call Sue my friend ever since 2003.
Professor Ron Sauer Talks About A Disciplined Life!
Sue Sauer Talks About What To Considering Before Dating
Be Anxious For Nothing
- Like fishing, circle the worm on the hook for some time before taking a bite off the hook. (AMEN!! Don’t let yourself get emotionally involved with looks or words, but present all those things to the Lord for HIS evaluation first! Realize that your heart is in His hands, and don’t take your heart out of His hands.
- Do not fall madly in love because you will get hurt. (PRECISELY!! The word “MADLY” is just what I talked about in #1)
- Practice Open Palm a little more seriously (holding everyone and everything to God, not grasping onto it. (ABSOLUTELY!! But not just ‘a little’! Don’t let fear have anything to do with it unless it is the proper fear of God.)
- Do not let the conversation go to marriage within the first 3 to 6 months? (AMEN!!! Six months is vastly better than 3, and a year is better than six months unless THE LORD makes it VERY, VERY understandable with many “signs and wonders” and advice. Become a keen observer of this person in many circumstances. You will know.)
- I don’t trust a man/woman with my heart until I KNOW I can trust him/her. (This KNOWING happens little by little, NOT all at once, unless you want weeds which are “here today and GONE tomorrow.” It takes a while to grow a tree with deep roots. Observe where this potential mate is rooted and how deeply. Keep learning how to guard your heart and wait on the Lord who strengthens your heart.”)
- Keep my eyes open for red flags. (“Wide open,” please! And thank the Lord that He reveals them. If your heart is in His calm control, you can more clearly see and discuss these flags with Him and even with her to help her analyze and pray about where these are coming from and how to deal with them. Remember, the older a girl or guy gets [unless they are bringing closer to the Lord, being changed by Him], they are getting more hardwired to STAY like they have been, less open at all to change, which is necessary. For a marriage!! Mother says, ” Just like the fan over your head! It has to be controlled by the button that will determine how fast or slow it goes.”)
- Do not let a man/woman get on the same or near the same level as God is in your life. (triple amen!!! Mother looks at Daddy’s picture every night and says, “Goodnight, my dear Austin. You will always be just under the first love of my life!” Austin & Virginia had almost 66 years of marriage.)
- Don’t assume a man/woman is wonderful. Be aware that the Lord is at hand and can point out what this person is like if you listen. Let them show you.
- Guard my heart because it’s the Wellspring of my life. (This is well worth your deep meditation on what this verse means: take each word and meditate – let it become part of your thoughts’ bedrock!)
- I may want a (man/woman) < particular spouse to share life with,> but I don’t need a woman to have a full life. Allowing your thoughts to race ahead makes you vulnerable to trashing all your logical thoughts in the numbers we just covered! Prepare your heart! Make these more than a backpack you can throw off when your emotions take over! Chew them and digest them, so they become nourishment for your very BE-ing —> the part of who you are by the Grace of God! Then you will be ready and able to enjoy a relationship with an eternal sister/brother for however long God wants you to walk alongside him/her. The time will benefit you both.)
A skilled person can hide the real self for SIX years!! A critical request to make to God Who knows what’s in all hearts is, “Please reveal enough information about each of us to the other so we can assess whether we’ll be good for each other in the long run.”
The Big Picture About Life And Dating:
Puppy love is merely a beginner’s love; there is no foundation for it; it just springs up in the heart of the one who has it. It assumes a lot!
Puppy love is overwhelmed with an impression. Be impressed but cautiously wait, realizing that anyone can look and sound good for a year!
It’s after a year that cracks may be seen. Remember that a skilled person can hide the real self for SIX years!!
That’s why we must have discerning love. Intelligent love is mature love, which has learned to wait and give God the necessary time to reveal what is essential to know about their character and how they handled the wounds and disappointments of life, arguments, grudges, likes, and dislikes, habits, etc.
Puppy love feels nice for a while, but it does no one any favors! It sets you up for some big disappointments, and it cannot last. That’s why I called it “weeds which spring up today and tomorrow it’s gone” (today means a short time, like a month or so).
I think that about sums things up.
Sister Sue Sauer
Good Quotes Here:
Sue Sauer ~ Power Of The Holy Spirit
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. ~ Anonymous
- We cannot change the cards we are dealt, how we play the hand. ~ Randy Pasch
- Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and sits softly on your shoulder. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- Too many people spend money they haven’t earned to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like. ~ Will Rogers
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation because your character is what you are while your reputation is what others think you are. ~ John Wooden
- In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away. ~ Shing Xiong
- When in doubt, choose love. ~ Anonymous
More Good Quotes!
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller
- Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean. ~ Maya Angelou
- Don’t worry. Be happy. ~ anonymous
- Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give them yours. ~ Zig Ziglar
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us. ~Alexander Graham Bell
- You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it. ~Albert Einstein
- Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right. ~Henry Ford
- God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. ~Reinhold Niebuhr
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lisa Stackpole
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Mom’s Legacy
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
Do you know how to share your faith?
If you would like to share your faith in a testimony, please contact us.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat