Encouraging Words Give Life!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement.
I try to look at words as something to build others up or tear others down. It is not that difficult to try to practice using words to help others rather than hurt them. ~ Bill Greguska
If you think about it, using words to build up others is just as easy as using words to harm others. Here are some encouraging scriptures about the words we say.
Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
I Love The Acronym T.H.I.N.K.
It makes you reevaluate the way you speak to others and also behind their back. Before you speak, ask yourself the following five things before you begin to talk to help you decide if something is worth saying or not. Ask yourself what I am about to say, is it:
As I spoke, I realized that sometimes the way I talk didn’t meet the above standards. How about you?
Encouraging Words Can Make The Difference!
Why Not Practice Using Encouraging Words?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.