Take The Challenge For Seven Days!
You may ask why we decided to use a 7-day challenge? To answer that question, I would simply say that because we believe you can do almost anything for seven days in a row, it can be the start of a new habit or pattern in your life and some renewed ways of thinking and reacting. Old bad habits need to be changed and that is where this challenge comes in. Take the challenge to stand up for yourself and follow God at the same time.
Doing His will in your life is a lifelong challenge for all of us. The word of God shows us what we ought to do and what we need to avoid, it is not because God is a killjoy, but because He loves us and wants the best for us!
Take the challenge of reflecting on your life, and decide what changes that you need to make to live up to your full potential. You will feel good about yourself because it is something that will influence the way you look at your life from now on, not to mention that others will see the difference in you, and ask you what you did to make changes in your life? ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Explain what does the truth mean?
- How can I control sinful impulses?
- The term, “Job was blameless and upright” what does that mean?
- To ‘Run the race set before us’ means? Hebrews 12:1?
- What should we learn from the walls of Jericho falling down?
Do Not Be Discouraged Instead, Take The Challenge!
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Job 9:19 If it is a matter of strength, he is mighty! And if it is a matter of justice, who can challenge him?
Take The Challenge And Here’s How It Works:
Can be done in any order over the next seven days
- Actively think about how being in a relationship with Jesus Christ would look like if you put your whole heart into it?
- Rededicate your life to Christ.
- Pray for friends, family members, and also strangers you see that are in the news who are hurting.
- Attempt to rekindle a relationship in your life that has ignored or severed.
- Make a decision to improve your life in some way.
- Go out of your way to do something nice without expecting anything in return.
- Write down what you have accomplished this upcoming week and share it in the form of an email, Facebook, Twitter, and word of mouth. We encourage you also to blast an email to everyone you know on your mailing list who would be interested in our website and pages general. https://www.NeedEncouragement.com
- Send a link to any one of the pages on our site to someone who comes to mind. https://needencouragement.com
- Post your comments on your Facebook account or by using my Facebook page. Facebook.com/bill.greguska
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Take The Challenge Of Finding The Real Problems!
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I’m always looking for a new challenge. There are a lot of mountains to climb out there. When I run out of mountains, I’ll build a new one. ~ Sylvester Stallone
Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.