Take The Challenge And See Where You Stand!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
We all discover challenges in life, some seem to come our way, and others we search out for. The first challenge I put in my life was to be the best basketball player I could be. Then, later, a challenge came upon me whether I would stay stuck in an addiction to drugs and alcohol or fight for help.
I chose to fight for help, and God blessed me with people in my life to help me. What challenge has come your way, or what challenges have you searched out to accomplish? If you do not have anything right now that is a challenge for you, I would encourage you to think about what God is calling you to stand up to the plate and accomplish. It could be to help a friend or family member who is struggling or an elderly person who could use your help. Think and pray about it, and do whatever God prompts you! ~ Bill Greguska
Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
Examine Your Life
Improve Your life
Make A Difference
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Take The Challenge If You Want To Change!
Take The Challenge
You May Ask Why We Decided To Use A 7-Day Challenge?
To answer that question, because we believe you can do almost anything for seven days in a row, it can start a new habit or pattern in your life and some renewed ways of thinking and react. Old bad habits need to be changed, which is where this challenge comes in. Take the strength to stand up for yourself and follow God simultaneously. Take the challenge because if you can do something for seven days, it can quickly grow into a healthy habit that will benefit your life. Doing His will in your life is a lifelong challenge for all of us. The word of God shows us what we ought to do and what we need to avoid; it is not because God is a killjoy but because He loves us and wants the best for us! Take the challenge of reflecting on your life, and decide what changes you need to make to live up to your full potential. You will feel good about yourself because it will influence how you look at your life from now on, not to mention that others will see the difference in you and ask you what you did to make changes in your life.
Take the challenge today and see what we mean. After you take the challenge, tell others what you think of it! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Explain what does the truth means?
- How can I control sinful impulses?
- The term “Job was blameless and upright” what does that mean?
- To ‘Run the race set before us’ means? Hebrews 12:1?
- What should we learn from the walls of Jericho falling?
Please Don’t Be Discouraged. Instead, Take The Challenge!
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Job 9:19 If it is a matter of strength, he is mighty! And if it is a matter of justice, who can challenge him?
Take The Challenge, And Here’s How It Works:
If You Think You Can Or Think, You Can’t, You Are Right!
These challenges can be done in any order over the next seven days.
- Actively think about how being in a relationship with Jesus Christ would look if you put your heart into it.
- Rededicate your life to Christ.
- Pray for friends, family members, and strangers you see in the news who are hurting.
- Attempt to rekindle a relationship that has been ignored or severed.
- Decide to improve your life in some way.
- Go out of your way to do something nice without expecting anything in return.
- Write down what you have accomplished this upcoming week and share it in an email, Facebook, Twitter, and word of mouth. We encourage you also to blast an email to everyone you know on your mailing list who would be interested in our website and pages in general. https://www.NeedEncouragement.com
- Please send a link to any of the pages on our site to someone who comes to mind. https://needencouragement.com
- Please post your comments on your Facebook account or by using my Facebook page. Facebook.com/bill.greguska
How To Attack Life’s Challenge With Grace!
Why Take The Bible Reading Challenge?
Matthew 22:29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
- “Fewer than half of all adults can name the four gospels. Many Christians cannot identify more than two or three of the disciples. According to the Barna Research Group data, 60 percent of Americans can’t name even five of the Ten Commandments. “No wonder people break the Ten Commandments all the time. They don’t know what they are,” said George Barna.” According to 82 percent of Americans, “God helps those who help themselves” is a Bible verse. Those identified as born-again Christians did better–by one percent. Most adults think the Bible teaches that the essential purpose in life is taking care of one’s family. Another survey of graduating high school seniors revealed that over 50 percent thought Sodom and Gomorrah were husband and wife. A considerable number of respondents to one poll indicated that Billy Graham preached the Sermon on the Mount.” (AlbertMohler.com)
- 80% of Americans have never read the Bible from cover to cover (Lifeway Research)
- 80% of Christians don’t read the Bible each day (Christianity Today)
- Those who read the Bible at least four days a week are less likely to participate in:
- Getting drunk = 57% less likely
- Sex outside marriage = 68% less likely
- Pornography = 61% less likely
- Gambling = 74% less likely (Back to the Bible)
- Those who read the Bible at least four days a week are more likely to:
- Sharing faith with others = 228% more likely
- Disciplining others = 231% more likely
- Memorizing scripture = 407% more likely (Back to the Bible)
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
2 Timothy 2:15 ESV
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.
Philippians 4:6 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 ESV
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
Acts 5:15 ESV
So that they even carried out the sick into the streets and laid them on cots and mats, that as Peter came by, at least his shadow might fall on some of them.
2 Timothy 1:9 ESV
Who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began,
John 20:30-31 ESV
Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book, but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing, you may have life in his name.
John 5:39 ESV
You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat