Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I’m always looking for a new challenge. There are a lot of mountains to climb out there. When I run out of mountains, I’ll build a new one. ~ Sylvester Stallone
I encourage you to take the challenge! Here are some encouraging scriptures about difficulties in life.
Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
Take The Challenge If You Want To Change!
You may ask why we decided to use a 7-day challenge?
To answer that question, I would merely say that because we believe you can do almost anything for seven days in a row, it can be the start of a new habit or pattern in your life and some renewed ways of thinking and reacting. Old bad habits need to be changed, and that is where this challenge comes in. Take the strength to stand up for yourself and follow God at the same time.
Take the challenge because if you can do something for seven days, it can quickly grow into a healthy habit that will benefit your life. Doing His will in your life is a lifelong challenge for all of us. The word of God shows us what we ought to do and what we need to avoid; it is not because God is a killjoy, but because He loves us and wants the best for us!
Take the challenge of reflecting on your life, and decide what changes you need to make to live up to your full potential. You will feel good about yourself because it will influence the way you look at your life from now on, not to mention that others will see the difference in you and ask you what you did to make changes in your life?
Take the challenge today and see what we mean. After you take the challenge, tell others what you thought of it! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Explain what does the truth means?
- How can I control sinful impulses?
- The term “Job was blameless and upright” what does that mean?
- To ‘Run the race set before us’ means? Hebrews 12:1?
- What should we learn from the walls of Jericho falling?
Do Not Be Discouraged Instead, Take The Challenge!
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Job 9:19 If it is a matter of strength, he is mighty! And if it is a matter of justice, who can challenge him?
Take The Challenge, And Here’s How It Works:
If You Think You Can Or Think, You Can’t You Are Right!
These challenges can be done in any order over the next seven days
- Actively think about how being in a relationship with Jesus Christ would look like if you put your whole heart into it?
- Rededicate your life to Christ.
- Pray for friends, family members, and strangers you see in the news who are hurting.
- Attempt to rekindle a relationship in your life that has been ignored or severed.
- Decide to improve your life in some way.
- Go out of your way to do something nice without expecting anything in return.
- Write down what you have accomplished this upcoming week and share it in the form of an email, Facebook, Twitter, and word of mouth. We encourage you also to blast an email to everyone you know on your mailing list who would be interested in our website and pages in general. https://www.NeedEncouragement.com
- Please send a link to any of the pages on our site to someone who comes to mind. http://needencouragement.com
- Please post your comments on your Facebook account or by using my Facebook page. Facebook.com/bill.greguska
Matthew 22:29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
- “Fewer than half of all adults can name the four gospels. Many Christians cannot identify more than two or three of the disciples. According to the Barna Research Group data, 60 percent of Americans can’t name even five of the Ten Commandments. “No wonder people break the Ten Commandments all the time. They don’t know what they are,” said George Barna.” According to 82 percent of Americans, “God helps those who help themselves” is a Bible verse. Those identified as born-again Christians did better–by one percent. Most adults think the Bible teaches that the most important purpose in life is taking care of one’s family. Another survey of graduating high school seniors revealed that over 50 percent thought Sodom and Gomorrah were husband and wife. A considerable number of respondents to one poll indicated that the Sermon on the Mount was preached by Billy Graham.” (AlbertMohler.com)
- 80% of Americans have never read the Bible thru from cover to cover (Lifeway Research)
- 80% of Christians don’t read the Bible each day (Christianity Today)
- Those who read the Bible at least four days a week are less likely to participate in:
- Getting drunk = 57% less likely
- Sex outside marriage = 68% less likely
- Pornography = 61% less likely
- Gambling = 74% less likely (Back to the Bible)
- Those who read the Bible at least four days a week are more likely to:
- Sharing faith with others = 228% more likely
- Disciplining others = 231% more likely
- Memorizing scripture = 407% more likely (Back to the Bible)
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat