Friendships Can Make Your Life Full!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when. ~ Simon Sinek
John 15:13-15 “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.”
Easy Ways How To Make Friendships Stronger!
Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another. ~ Eustace Budgell
What Are Real Friendships?
We all need friendships; the question is whether we are going to put in the energy it takes to build strong friendships or not?
If we think that If you believe that friendships will grow naturally, there is some truth to that, but in reality, it takes time, effort, energy, sacrifice, patience and love to make friendships thrive!
I have noticed in my life, that when I nurture a friendship by giving the other person respect, their time and space, and focus on their interests more than dumping my problems on them or being less self-centered.
I have noticed that those relationships tend to go better, last longer and become stronger. Are you ready to build strong friendships? Then read more about how to below. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I evangelize my friends and family without pushing them away?
- How does bad company corrupts good character?
- Is it okay to have close friendships with unbelievers?
- What does the Bible say about friends?
- What is friendship evangelism?
Do You Have Strong Christian Friendships?
Thoughts To Consider About Building Strong Friendships.
- What are some ways that you encourage your friend when they are sad or depressed?
- Do you try to listen twice as much as you talk?
- Would you be willing to cancel or change your plans if your friend needed your help?
- Do you keep your friendships healthy by having a good sense of humor?
- Do you give an honest, loving answer when asked a sensitive question?
- Realize that friendships can be hard to be in sometimes.
Friendships Can Be Tricky, So Build Bridges, Not Walls!
- Try to understand the other person’s point of view; this is critical to have better friendships.
- Arguments are not usually very productive. But instead, discussions are. James 4:1-2
- Respect other people’s opinions even if you do not agree with them.
- If you find out that you are wrong, humbly admit it right away.
- Get people on your side by finding common bonds.
- Never argue about religion, share your thoughts and respect others.
- Give other people credit for something said or done right.
- Try to be more sympathetic to others feelings and ideas
- Attempt to find a thing in common and be open to differences.
- Ask others what their opinion is.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat