How Can I Be Encouraged?
You might be asking yourself, “How does a person get encouragement?” There is no secret; our simple strategy is to point people to Jesus Christ and His teachings to find hope by ultimately trusting in God. Another important thing is to have a support system, people that you can talk to about things and get feedback from them. We are all social creatures and to be encouraged takes a personal relationship with God and also support and encouragement from friends.
You will discover encouraging Bible verses that will help you find high expectations and give you direction in your life. What do you think encouragement is all about? God has a purpose and plan for everyone’s life including yours. Our goal is for you to find help and to offer you a better understanding of who God is, what is His will, and what is His plan for life on earth and eternity.
I urge you to encourage other people that cross your path because you can also be an encouragement to others! We all need to find encouragement from time to time, and there is no shame in that! You have come to the right place, take the time that you need to search through our many pages to this website to find what you need. ~ Bill Greguska
Be Encouraged With The Following Links
- Admitting when we do wrong and not allow pride stop us from doing right.
- Avoid addictions as if they were the plaque.
- Control your anger so that your anger does not control you.
- Eating healthy is a stepping stone to overall good health.
- Encouraging others because God commands us to love one another.
- Fight temptation or you will fall into the trap of sin.
- Forgive other people if you hope that God forgives you of your sins.
- Honesty and integrity in all you do are the only true way to live life.
- Humility in your attitude will reap much respect from others.
- Loving others and loving God are the two greatest commands.
Be Encouraged By This Video By Billy Graham!
When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference. ~ Zig Ziglar
Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Six Important Things To Do Regularly:
- Love God and trust him for what you need
- Love others and be patient
- Love yourself and do your best
- Pray for wisdom and strength
- Read your bible for guidance and direction
- Reach out to others by loving them like you would like to be loved
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Everyone has the potential to become an encourager. You don’t have to be rich. You don’t have to be a genius. You don’t have to have it all together. All you have to do is care about people and initiate. ~ John C. Maxwell
Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.