How Can I Be Encouraged?
There is no secret; our simple strategy is to point people to Jesus Christ and His teachings to find hope by ultimately by trusting in God.
Another important thing is to make sure you have a support system, people that you can talk to about things and get wise feedback from them.
We are all social creatures, and to really be encouraged it is critical to have a personal relationship with God, also support and encouragement from family or friends.
You will discover encouraging Bible verses that will help you find high expectations and give you direction in your life. What do you think encouragement is all about? God has a purpose and plan for everyone’s life including yours. Our goal is for you to find help and to offer you a better understanding of who God is, what is His will, and what is His plan for life on earth and eternity.
I urge you to encourage other people that cross your path because you can also be an encouragement to others! We all need to find encouragement from time to time, and there is no shame in that! You have come to the right place, take the time that you need to search through our many pages to this website to find what you need. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Does the Bible talk about being steadfast and unmovable (immovable)?
- How can others encourage me?
- What can I do to stay encouraged when finding a good job seems impossible?
- What does the Bible say about fear?
- Why is encouragement so important in the Bible?
Be Encouraged By This Video By Billy Graham!
When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference. ~ Zig Ziglar
Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.
You Can Be Encouraged By The Following Links
- Admitting when we do wrong and not allow pride stop us from doing right.
- Avoid addictions as if they were the plaque.
- Control your anger so that your anger does not control you.
- Eating healthy is a stepping stone to overall good health.
- Encouraging others because God commands us to love one another.
- Fight temptation or you will fall into the trap of sin.
- Forgive other people if you hope that God forgives you of your sins.
- Honesty and integrity in all you do are the only true way to live life.
- Humility in your attitude will reap much respect from others.
- Loving others and loving God are the two greatest commands.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Six Important Things To Do Regularly:
- Have love for God and trust him for guidance and to do His will
- Be sure to also love others and be patient
- Love yourself and do your best
- Pray for wisdom and strength
- Read your bible for guidance and direction
- Reach out to others by loving them like you would like to be loved
Scriptures To Gain Comfort
It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” Deuteronomy 31:8
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:28-29
Scriptures To Gain Strength
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation, he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
Scriptures To Gain Peace and be encouraged!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.1 Peter 5:7
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world, you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:6
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Everyone has the potential to become an encourager. You don’t have to be rich or be a genius. You don’t have to have it all together. All you have to do is care about people and initiate. ~ John C. Maxwell
Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.