Pastor John Piper Reaching Out!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments?
He has been a popular pastor and teacher for over 33 years. Pastor John has been leading Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
He also is the author of more than 50 books that can be downloaded for free.
Don’t Waste Your Life! Pastor John Piper
God Is Working On Our Behalf ~ Pastor John Piper!
The founder and teacher of the website DesiringGod.org and has been active at Bethlehem College and Seminary.
Pastor John Piper has been sharing God’s Word for over 33 years.
You will discover that Pastor John Piper loves the Lord and loves God’s people.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I become more motivated for soul winning?
- Is handing out gospel tracts an excellent evangelism method?
- Questions about God.
- What is friendship evangelism?
- What is the biblical method of evangelism?
Below Are Topics That Pastor John Piper Examines:
What Does It Mean To Be Happy? Pastor John Piper
For More Encouraging Testimonies
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lisa Stackpole
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Mom’s Legacy
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
Do you know how to share your faith?
If you would like to share your faith in a testimony, please contact us.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat