How I Met Jesus And How You Can Too!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
How you met Jesus compared to how I met Jesus will not be the same, but the way you will be able to know for sure is if Jesus is in your heart and has made a difference in your life or mine is by how you follow Him. And you will know in your heart. ~ Bill Greguska
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Amber Before She Met Jesus!
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about meeting Jesus?
What does Biblegateway say about meeting Jesus?
Before And After I Met Jesus!
Have You Met The Lord Yet?
- Do you have just a weekend relationship with God?
- Do you more like tip your hat to Jesus, rather than bowing down or bending your knee to Him?
- Do you hold on to sin without much guilt or shame?
- Has Jesus made an impact on your life?
- Are you more of a fan of Jesus than a follower?
After answering these five questions above, do you feel more or less like you have indeed met the Lord yet, or are you sure you are following Him?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat