Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
I did not care about death when I was living in sin, but it was not until the Holy Spirit touched my heart and opened my eyes. It is a fact that death will come to each one of us someday. The question is, where will we spend eternity? If you do not have peace in your heart about dying because you have never gotten right with God, we hope and pray that you get right with God today. ~ Bill Greguska
Revelation 21:4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
Count Each Day As A Blessing!
Death Is The Beginning Of Eternity!
Many people fear death, but death is not to worry about, especially if you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I do not fear death, although the thought of suffering is something that I have had to take to the Lord in prayer. Whatever the Lord’s will is, I agree with all my chips. Some people fear death and dying, but there ought not to be any fear!
Take A Look Back At Your Life, And Where Is It Going?
Mom Did Not Fear Death Because She Knew The Lord!
You have heard it say to keep your fork at the dinner table because the best part is coming: the Desert. When I die, I want to have a fork in my casket to remind others that the best is yet to come, heaven!
My first experience with the death of someone close to me was my best friend Steve Mader, I was 16 years old, and his death hit me very hard. So hard that it lead me to find so-called comfort in alcohol and drugs.
If I had reached out to someone to talk things out, it might not have been so traumatic of an experience that his death brought me.
My mother, Diana Greguska, was another painful death. But my mom lived to be 93, and I had the opportunity to take care of her for the last eight years of her life since she helped me my entire life! You can read more about my mom in a diary that I wrote in honor of her life. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do you know what heaven will be like?
- Have you ever thought about what hell is like?
- How is physical death related to spiritual death?
- What does the Bible say about death?
- What happens after death?
Things You Can Say To Comfort Someone!
- “I’m sorry for your loss.”
- “You are in my thoughts/I’m thinking of you.”
- “He/she was a wonderful person.”
- “I will miss him/her.”
- “This must be so hard for you.”
- “I love you.”
- “When you’re ready, I’d like to get together to learn more about the person who died.”
Dr. David Jeremiah Teaching On Death!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.