How To Solve Problems More Effectively?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
So when life throws you a curve, remember that the shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. After all, the one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything! Amen. ~ Anonymous
You can solve problems much better when you take them to the one we know who can fix them, and that is Jesus Christ! ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 7:14 “But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”
Five Things To Do When You Have A Problem To Solve?
- Gather all the facts.
- Pray about it.
- Consider the pros and cons.
- Decide what to do next.
- Follow through on your decision!
How To Solve Problems In 4 Steps?
God can teach you how to solve problems in your life. Otherwise, you will keep repeating them. Preventing issues is as essential as addressing them. We need to use the wisdom God gives to learn to solve problems effectively.
We all have to solve problems in life each day, and you know that issues will always be a part of life. Take all your challenges and concerns to God in prayer.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can a woman maintain a Godly attitude even when they are struggling with PMS?
- Does the Bible say much about family problems?
- How can I turn all my worries and problems over to God?
- What are the biblical solutions for solving marriage problems?
- What is the meaning of the foxes in Song of Solomon 2:15?
It’s Your Time To Make A Decision!
Learn To Solve Problems!
Remember that when you can’t solve the problems, try your best to manage them until you can by praying about them.
I can hear God saying something like – “I didn’t give it to you! Don’t wait for me to swoop down there and rip it out of your hands. No, the foot of the cross is the altar of sacrifices. If you don’t want it, lay it down at the altar, and walk away. Please stop asking me to take away what I did not give you. Lay it down, submit it, release it. I am waiting for you.”
Solve Your Problems By Focusing On God!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Three Excellent Links We Recommended!
- Biblegateway.com to search for whatever topic you are dealing with.
- You can also go to GotQuestions.org for similar types of help.
- Are you a Good Person? Watch this short video here.
Far too often, we make things harder and much more complicated than they are. Jesus said, “Take My yoke upon you, for My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” He did the heavy lifting. Now our job is to ‘enter into His rest by believing what He has already done for us. Psalm 46:1
- Acknowledge that there are solutions for your obstacles in life.
- Ask God to show you how to solve your obstacles, and then listen for the answer.
- Ask God to help you make sense of the problem you are experiencing.
- Be honest about the entire situation and your part in it.
- Brainstorm on paper the possible solutions that God might be trying to show you.
- Ask God for wisdom and direction, realizing that things can be overwhelming when managing things independently.
- If necessary, ask God to put someone in your life to help you walk through these roadblocks.
- Learn more about ethical decision-making. Free Download
Help For You To Solve Problems That Keep Reoccurring:
- The real roadblocks?
- Causes of these barriers?
- Possible solutions to prevent these problems?
- What is the best possible solution?
- Problems in life get you down the most?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat