Can You Solve Problems Effectively?
We all have to solve problems in life each day, and you know that problems will always be a part of life. Your job is to analyze and figure out how to solve problems. Take all your challenges and concerns to God in prayer.
You Can Solve Problems In Your Life!
Don’t just analyze a problem – solve it. ~ Robert Zoellick
It’s Your Time To Make A Decision Click Here
We all struggle with one thing or another, and many of us ask God for His help by saying something like, “Why won’t you take this struggle from me?” Remember that when you can’t solve the problems, try your best to manage them until you can by praying about it.
I can hear God saying something like – “I didn’t give it to you! Don’t wait for me to swoop down there and rip it out of your hands. No, the foot of the cross is the altar of sacrifices. If you don’t want it, lay it down at the altar, and walk away. Stop asking me to take away what I did not give you. Lay it down. Submit it. Release it. I am waiting for you.”
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Three Excellent Sites I Strongly Recommended To You!
Biblegateway.com to search for whatever topic you are dealing with.
You can also go to GotQuestions.org for similar types of help.
Are you a “Good Person” Take this Test
How To Logically Solve Problems Not Only At The Workplace?
Are Your Goals And Timing The Same As God’s?
Sometimes you will not discover the solutions as quickly as you would wish, but have faith that things will be decided in God’s perfect timing. Keep in mind that God has a plan for your life, and it’s your responsibly is to figure out what it is! In order to figure this out, you and I must communicate with God through prayer and be reading His Word.
Solve Problems By Learning From The Past
Far too often, we make things harder and much more complicated than they are. Jesus said, “Take My yoke upon you, for My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” He did the heavy lifting. Now our job is to ‘enter into His rest,’ by believing what He has already done for us. Psalm 46:1
- Acknowledge that there are solutions for your obstacles in life.
- Ask God to show you how to solve your obstacles, and then listen for the answer.
- Ask God to help you make sense of the problem you are in.
- Be honest about the entire situation and your part in it.
- Brainstorm on paper the possible solutions that God might be trying to show you.
- Ask God for wisdom and direction, realizing that things can be overwhelming when we try to manage things on our own.
- If necessary, ask God to put someone in your life to help you walk through these roadblocks.
- Learn more about good decision-making. Free Download
Some Scriptures That You Will Want To Consider!
- When you wonder about Christianity, 2 Corinthians 5:15-18.
- When you want Christian assurance, Romans 8:1-30.
- When you feel down and out and like others are against you, Romans 8:31-39.
- When it looks like people are unfriendly, John 15:18-26.
- When you want to find Paul’s secret for happiness, call Colossians 3:12-17.
- When you start to worry, Matthew 6:19-34.
- When you want peace and rest, Matthew 11:25-30.
- When dealing with fear, Psalm 34:7.
- When you need security, Psalm 121:3.
- When you need assurance, Mark 8:35.
- When you need reassurance, Psalm 145:18.
How To Solve Problems In 4 Steps?
Questions To Help You Solve Problems That Keep Reoccurring:
- What are the real roadblocks?
- What are the causes of these barriers?
- What are some of the possible solutions to prevent these problems?
- What is the best possible solution?
- What problems in life get you down the most?
What To Do Next?
- Gather all the facts.
- Pray about it.
- Consider the pros and cons.
- Decide what to do next.
- Follow through on your decision!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
So when life throws you a curve, remember that the shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. After all, the one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything! Amen.
Matthew 7:14 “But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”