Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
We all have inspirational people in our lives. They are the ones who uplift us, guide us, and teach us valuable lessons. For me, one of those extraordinary individuals was my mom. She wasn’t just a mother to me; she was also my best friend. Her love knew no bounds, and she would do anything for me without hesitation. But what truly made her special was how she exemplified a life dedicated to Christ. Through her actions and words, she taught me invaluable lessons about faith and living as a Christian. Yet amidst this admiration and gratitude for these inspirational people in our lives, it is crucial to remember not to elevate them above God himself. As much as we may cherish their presence and impact on our journey, only the Lord deserves that pedestal of reverence.
Aside from my mom, there were other influential figures who played significant roles during difficult times in my life. Sue Sauer stands out among them—a guiding light during my divorce—who not only provided unwavering support but also deepened my understanding of Jesus Christ’s teachings. Moreover, I cannot overlook the profound influence of two remarkable men—my brother Tom Greguska and Mark Mallwitz—helped shape me who I am today by imparting their wisdom upon me through various experiences shared together. In reflecting on all these exceptional individuals who have touched my life so profoundly, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for their inspiration and encouragement along the way. Now it’s your turn—take a moment to think about those inspirational people in your own. Who are some inspirational people in your life? ~ Bill Greguska
Luke 6:21 Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh.
A Very Inspirational People Type Of A Video!
Inspirational People Who Have Encouraged Me
- Below are pictures of a few people behind the scenes who have personally been a significant influence and encouragement in my life!
- Think about who has been a significant influence and support in your life, and let them know today!
- Mom and Dad
- Ron and Sue Sauer
- Mark and Lisa Mallwitz
- Stuart and Jill Briscoe
- Dr. Kathrine Baugrud
- Ron West
- Kevin Reddy
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Barry
- Sherry Tomaszewski
- Chris Weness
- Cousin Joe Bova
Three Different Types Of People In Life!
- A person to help you be the best person you can be.
- Someone you can help to be the best person they can be.
- Another to walk side by side with as a friend.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do you pray for others or just yourself?
- Some people wait till later on in life to turn to God. Why is that?
- What does the Holy Spirit do in your life?
- Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- Why does God allow good things to happen to bad people? (Part 2)
Think Of The Inspirational People In Your Life!
Some Of The Inspirational People Who Encouraged Me!
Some of the encouraging people in my life who have significantly impacted me! Below are individual inspirational people who encouraged me throughout my life:
- Jesus Christ (God) for giving me life, forgiving me of my sins, and giving me instruction from the Bible to know how to deal with problems. His word taught me how to live right while I am still here on earth and be saved and live with Him for eternity.
- Diana Greguska (my mom), Inspirational people like my mom who taught me, loved me, and encouraged me throughout my life even when I was a problem growing up. She taught me not to give up, be healthy, and to have a sense of humor to make it through hard times. Mom was an unyielding yet loving, wise lady. She taught me many good things in life, such as cooking, and influenced me greatly with her love!
Many People Have Influenced Me!
- Bill Greguska (my dad) taught me to be honest, hardworking, and patient.
- Tom Greguska (my brother) gave me an excellent example of thinking wisely and being disciplined enough to turn the page on things I could not change.
- Pat Giese (my sister) taught me how to accept others the way they are, not how I would like them to be.
- Sherry Tomaszeski (my daughter) made me realize having more patience and understanding to love her as my mom loved me when I was growing up because she is like me somehow. There is a special bond between a father and daughter that I believe is true.
- I had the opportunity to raise Chris Wennes (my step-son) from when he was age four until 14. I learned how to be Fair, Firm, and Fun with him while teaching him about the Lord.
- Joe Bova (my cousin), who shared much laughter with me, taught me to enjoy chess and compassion towards others. He taught me to look for solutions to problems by being proactive while using intelligence, wit, and humor as the primary resources.
Here Are More Inspirational People Who Encouraged Me!
- Sue Sauer (my pastor’s wife and friend) encouraged me. Sue helped me with my relationship, separation, divorce from my former wife, and depression. She made herself available on the phone and by email when I went through some tough times. She is a strong woman of God because she trusts and leans on God.
- Ron Sauer (a pastor and professor at Moody Bible College) showed me how a man should conduct himself. He taught me discipline and integrity and kept me faithful to my wedding vows despite the stress and pain. When Pastor Ron spoke at the church, his words seemed to speak right to me.
- Kevin Reddy (my basketball friend at Pius XI) shared a friendship with me on and off the basketball court. He was a strategic friend in high school.
- Mark and Lisa Mallwitz (a pastor and friend), who regularly pointed me to Jesus, taught me many Bible studies, and showed me about being a faithful friend. He patiently taught me to try to be a wise man of God.
We Ought To Be Thankful For All People In Our Lives!
- Brian Larson (a friend) has taught me a lot about the computer and has been a loyal friend and brother in Christ. When around Brian, the good things about him seem to rub off on me.
- The first pastor, Stuart and Jill Briscoe (pastors at Elmbrook Church) taught me much from each Sunday sermon.
- Bill Barry (my boss at faith Indeed for ten years) taught me about being a gentleman and generosity and loyalty. A sage man with a big heart.
- Ron West (my boss at Elmbrook Church, Faith Indeed, and friend) taught me much about building wheelchair ramps, friendship, and being a good employee and Christian man.
- Dave Briscoe (Elmbrook pastor and friend) helped me overcome some fears and uncertainty during my divorce and depression. He helped me overcome some concerns while going through my divorce and depression.
- Dave Pabley (drug and alcohol counselor) helped me quit smoking cigarettes on January 10, 1988.
- Steve Mader (friend) spent a lot of time playing basketball, racing HO cars, swimming, shooting pool, and hanging out when we were growing up. Steve’s death was very hard on me since we were only 16 & 17 years old.
- Jim Ingerson (basketball friend at Pius XI), I spent a lot of time playing basketball and sharpening our athletic skills. (Jim was the best basketball shooter that I ever knew in my life.)
- Scott Winter (mentor and friend) spent time with me, helping me understand God better as a new Christian.
- Shawn O’Gorman (friend) was the first person to share the Gospel with me in the summer of 1976.
- Dr. Kathrine Baugrud (doctor for almost 30 years) has given me excellent medical treatment, treated me when I was depressed and has gone out of her way to help my mom for about 3-4 years. Dr. Baugrud is very knowledgeable medically and cares a lot also.
Growing Up, Many People In My Past Sewed Good Seed In Me!
- My Mom since the day I was born all the way through my teens and until she died in 2014.
- Sue Sauer since her and her husband Ron Sauer tried to help my wife and I stay married from 2003-2007 and then after helped me to get my life back on track by pointing me to Jesus thru their counsel and encouraging me to start this website in 2007.
- Sister Rosemary (a nun) visited me and encouraged me when I was in jail in my twenties.
- Sister Carol Hagg (Nun, a teacher at Pius XI) taught me to type well by being firm. I learned perseverance and patience when I was in her class.
- Dale Radke (a 24-hour phone helpline pastor) encouraged me from my twenties until I turned fifty. He inspired me from 2005-to 2012 and set up my 24-hour helpline, 414-541-HELP.
- An excellent thanks to all my basketball coaches and teammates in grades 5-12 at St. Gregory’s School (Mike Barton, Jim Zon, Mr. Jay, John Horwath) and Pius XI High School (Tom Dicalula, Jim Rehm, Gary Pieski, Joe Bunetta).
- I am also thankful for the camps and staff at my mom’s many summer basketball camps.
There Are Many Parts Of The Body
- Some inspirational people did editing and contributions to the site – Sharon Dykema, Sue Sauer, Melissa Wuske, Brian Larson, Cindy Emmett, Jordan Artensen, John McCarthy, Raymond Jablonski, Mike Zilavy, Terry Bolda, Mark Mallwitz, Mary Rautmann, John Wegner, Cynde Starck, Ron West, Peg Gogonelis, Brian Larson, Jackie Hynes, Lisa Stackpole, Spencer Daniel and all who helped with the editing of the website in different degrees and with computer technical advice and resources forneedencouragement.com.
- Mike Haden taught me about the Holy Spirit at Eastbrook Church years ago and contributed to getting the word out about the Encouragement Ministry.
- Ron West, for encouragement and printing business cards for me for needencouragement.com.
- All the people on this page are people who encourage others!
Special Thanks To The Resources And Helpful Information:
- Biblegateway.com, for the biblical resources I used from their site.
- Gotquestions.org, for some of their inspiration and direction.
- Youtube.com, for the many videos posted on this site. Many thanks to youtube.com.
I might have accidentally overlooked someone. In that case, I apologize; they know who they are, and so does God! Many inspirational people have positively influenced my life. I am very grateful to God for each of them and wish each of them a special thanks! Many people encourage others. Try to be one yourself! Bill Greguska
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Philippians 4:13 ESV
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Ephesians 4:32 ESV
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Isaiah 41:10 ESV
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
1 John 4:18 ESV
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
1 Peter 5:7 ESV
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
Romans 15:4 ESV
For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
1 John 1:9 ESV
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Proverbs 18:22 ESV
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat