Find Joy By Keeping Your Focus On God!
Keep in mind that all good things come from the Lord, and those are the things that you will find joy in!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow; it only saps today of its joy. ~ Leo Buscaglia
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness.
Find Joy In Your Life!
Where Do You Find Joy In Life?
Learn to turn sadness into joy! Learn that Jesus can help you to focus on what gives you pleasure yet keeps you from sin. Start to find joy in life! Turn sadness into joy! Jesus can help you to focus on the things that give you peace and security.
If you are looking to find joy in life, you need to look a little harder because it is there hidden under all the things that you think are important, but are not important.
You will discover that what brings you joy are not things that you can go to the store to purchase. Instead, they are not things usually, but rather Jesus Christ and people in your life.
Yes, things and activities can bring joy too, but without God and others, life’s meaning is not defined correctly! Keep in mind that feelings are not right or wrong necessarily; it is what you do with those feeling that is good or evil!
Remember, do not always run from painful situations. Sometimes you need to deal with bad feelings and get over them sooner, rather than later! Find joy in life and remember that you should not worry because whatever problem you have, this too shall pass. Always keep that in mind. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I experience joy in my Christian life?
- How can I find joy in the midst of trials?
- Is “eat, drink, and be merry” a biblical concept?
- Is there a difference between joy and happiness?
- What does the Bible say about thankfulness/gratitude?
How Can You Find Joy In Life?
The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. ~ Jim Rohn
2 John 1:4 It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us.
How Can I Find Joy In Life Again?
Joy Is Determined By Who, And What Our Focus Is On!
Grief comes in many different ways; The loss of someone due to death, loss of a job, medical diagnosis, and also after a break-up. You might think you’re lonely because you miss dating someone, this might not always be true.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
How To Find Joy And To Be Happy In Life?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat