Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I remember growing up and hearing the expression, “Get a life,” often said to me or others I was hanging around. Back then, when I was abusing drugs and alcohol, those words bounced off me as quickly as I heard them. But once I found God in my life (or should I say, He found me, and I responded to His love and grace), I found a life worth living, and God has been leading me ever since. When God comes into your life, all your problems do not magically go away, but you gain an advocate who will be able to help you and direct your life. You, too, can get a life worth living once you surrender the life you are living now and start to follow Jesus. ~ Bill Greguska
Find Your Purpose And Get A Life!
Links That Will Help You Get A Life Worth Living!
- Get A Life By Simply Following God
- How You Can Get A Life If You Are A New Believer
- Now What To Do The Next 30 days?
- Allow God Life TV Assist You
- Why Should I Read The Bible?
- Know God, and your life will be transformed
- Check out the different ways to get connected
- Daily Meditation: Get Abide on your device
How Do I Get A Life And Live My Life For God?
Get A Life By Trusting God, Not Yourself!
If I Want To Live My Life For God, How Can I Do This?
Living for God is not memorizing and following a set of rules. To live for God, we must understand and know what He wants. Jesus said, in John 14:15, “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.” So in living for Him, we will keep His commandments. However, notice the order in which it is mentioned. We first need to love Him, and therefore, in loving Him, we will keep His commandments. When we say that we will keep His commandments, that does not mean that we automatically love Him. (I could obey our boss or teacher, but that does not mean we love them). We need to focus on what He wants: a relationship with Him submitting to His will, and putting ours to the side. We will desire to obey His will more and more. We will want to know and keep His commandments. To live for God, we must want what He wants. He will then help you to understand what He wants us to do.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat