How Do You Find Encouragement?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When you see someone needing encouragement, often just being with them is a good thing, otherwise, listen and talk with them how you would hope someone would speak with you if you were trying to find encouragement yourself. ~ Bill Greguska
Questions That Are Often Overlooked When Seeking Encouragement!
- Am I setting aside enough time each week to exercise?
- Am I eating healthy and avoiding junk food as a habit?
- Am I drinking enough water each day regularly?
- Am I getting 7-8 hours of sleep each night regularly?
- Am I praying and reading my Bible for at least 5-10 minutes per day?
- Is there any unconfessed sin in my life today to deal with?
- Is there anyone I need to ask for their forgiveness from?
- Is there anyone I can think of that I need to forgive?
- Is there true love for God and others demonstrated in my life?
- Do I feel a need for some free Christian counseling?
- Do I tend to blame others, or do I take responsibility for myself?
- Have I been setting my expectations too high or not high enough?
- Have I been feeling sorry for myself or lacking gratitude?
- Have I been enjoying enough humor in my life each day?
- Have I been socially connected or disconnected from others?
Encouragement Resource Links:
Who You Follows Determine Where You Are Heading!
Topics To Encourage You!
GotQuestions.org supplied the information from the above 60 topics, plus a few others who have added their wisdom to help make this website a source of encouragement for many people.
Scriptures For Encouragement!
- John 14:1 – Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; also believe in me.
- Matthew 6:34 – Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
- Matthew 11:28–30 – Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
- Matthew 28:20 – And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
- Micah 7:7–8 – But as for me, I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. Rejoice not over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD will be a light to me.
Find Encouragement From Psalm 23!
- The Lord is my Shepherd – That’s Relationship!
- I lack nothing – That’s supply!
- He makes me lie down in green pastures – That’s Rest!
- He leads me beside quiet waters – That’s Refreshment!
- He refreshes my soul – That’s Healing!
- He guides me along the right paths – That’s Guidance!
- For his name’s sake – That’s Purpose!
- Even though I walk through the darkest valley – That’s Testing!
- I will fear no evil – That’s Protection!
- For you are with me – That’s Faithfulness!
- Your rod and your staff, they comfort me – That’s Discipline!
- You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies – That’s Hope!
- You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows – That’s Consecration!
- Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life – That’s a Blessing!
- And I will dwell in the house of the Lord. That’s Security!
- Forever. That’s Eternity!
Find Encouragement To Deal With Life’s Problems!
Find Encouragement for the Following:
- Spiritual Concerns?
- Addiction Problems?
- Relationship Struggles?
- Emotional Troubles?
- Plus, over 300 other pages to encourage you.
Please search through our blue drop-down menu on the top of this page or sidebar for the encouragement you feel would benefit you the most. If you are interested in a specific topic, please use the search bar on this page’s top.
Find Encouragement Today And Every Day!
- You can find encouragement when you have more trust in God, which will lead you to discover the peace you may be lacking.
- Have more patience with yourself and others.
- Search for true peace, which can be only be found when you trust in God.
- Have a good sense of humor is something that goes a long way in life.
- Have a servant attitude because Jesus taught us that it is important to love others.
- Guard your heart and think positively because you do not want Satan to tempt you.
- Turn away from evil because the wages of sin is death.
- Understand that regular exercise, enough rest, a proper diet, and a clear conscience are critical for a healthy life.
- Search for Godly wisdom to solve problems because, ultimately, all correct understanding comes from God.
- Make it your goal to worry less and live your life to please God.
Where Do You Find Encouragement?
Discover Prayer for Encouragement in Difficult Times!
Each one of us is indeed different, we all have our own unique personal difficulties, yet at the same time, we are so much alike in many ways. Addictions and bad habits can pull us down. Some people look for comfort by overeating, others by abusing alcohol or drugs, many people in our society have turned to sexual immorality, etc.
No matter what sin(s) we are lead astray with, they are all only temporary comforts us, yet they pull us away from God. God created all things, but often people like myself in the past have used them as a replacement for God, which is where the problems and heartaches most always come from in our lives.
God’s word is full of great practical wisdom and encouragement for all of us to benefit from in many different ways to help free us from any chain we have gotten ourselves entangles. But, when we cooperate with God, all chains can be broken. ~ Bill Greguska
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat