Where Does Your Encouragement Come From?
I write this list as a believer in Jesus Christ, and I encourage you to consider that these are some of the best ways to find encouragement for your life too:
- Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
- Love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul
- Love your neighbor as yourself
- Personal prayer
- Attending a Bible believing church to grow in your faith
- Personal daily reading and studying of the Bible
- Fellowship with other believers
- Joining a Bible study
- Having an accountability partner
- Helping others daily or as a volunteer weekly
- Utilizing a Christian counselor when needed
- Sharing your testimony with others new in their faith
- Keeping in contact with family and friends for support
- Exercising weekly
- Eating healthy food daily
- Sleeping 7-8 hours per night
- Find joy and laughter in life
- Forgive others and yourself
- Let go of things you can not control
- Look for the good in others and in life
~ Bill Greguska
Which Master Are You Serving in Your Life?
How to Write Your Testimony And Plan to Share it.
- Write down the details of how you came to trust in Christ to save you.
- Who told you about Jesus Christ?
- What events led up to your trusting or believing in Christ?
- When did you first trust and believe in Christ?
- Where were you when you first believed?
- How has faith in Christ been a blessing to you?
- Next, write this out so that it flows well as a story. Try to be as concise as possible. As a goal, try to make the length of your testimony so that it can be shared in three minutes or less. Ensure that you have included the appropriate Scriptures in your testimony.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life. A word of encouragement from a spouse can save a marriage. A word of encouragement from a leader can inspire a person to reach her potential. ~ John C. Maxwell