Find Encouragement In Your Life!
- Have more trust in God that He will lead you to discover the peace you may be lacking.
- Have more patience with yourself and others.
- Search for true peace which can be really only be found when you trust in God.
- Have a good sense of humor is something that goes a long way in life.
- Have a servant attitude because Jesus taught us that it is important to love others.
- Guard your heart and think positive because you do not want Satan to tempt you.
- Turn away from evil because the wages of sin is death.
- Understand that regular exercise, enough rest, a good diet, and a clear conscience are critical for a healthy life.
- Search for Godly wisdom to solve problems because ultimately all true wisdom comes from God.
- Make it your goal to worry less and live your life to please God
~ Bill Greguska
Which Master Are You Serving in Your Life?
More Awesome Ways To Find Encouragement!
- Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
- Love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul
- Love your neighbor as yourself
- Personal prayer
- Attending a Bible believing church to grow in your faith
- Personal daily reading and studying of the Bible
- Fellowship with other believers
- Joining a Bible study
- Having an accountability partner
- Helping others daily or as a volunteer weekly
- Utilizing a Christian counselor when needed
- Sharing your testimony with others new in their faith
- Keeping in contact with family and friends for support
- Exercising weekly
- Eating healthy food daily
- Sleeping 7-8 hours per night
- Find joy and laughter in life
- Forgive others and yourself
- Let go of things you can not control
- Look for the good in others and in life
These Topics Will Help You Find Encouragement!
GotQuestions.org supplied the information from the above 60 topics, plus a few others who have added their wisdom to help make this website a source of encouragement for many people.
Find Encouragement With The Help Of Empathy!
How To Write Your Testimony And To Share It.
- Write down the details of how you came to trust in Christ to save you.
- Who told you about Jesus Christ?
- What events led up to your trusting or believing in Christ?
- When did you first trust and believe in Christ?
- Where were you when you first believed?
- How has faith in Christ been a blessing to you?
- Next, write this out so that it flows well as a story. Try to be as concise as possible. As a goal, try to make the length of your testimony so that it can be shared in three minutes or less. Ensure that you have included the appropriate Scriptures in your testimony.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change a life. A word of encouragement from a spouse can save a marriage. A word of encouragement from a leader can inspire a person to reach her potential. ~ John C. Maxwell