What Is Holiness?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Jesus was the only person who walked this earth without sin, and he can only claim true holiness. Yet as Christians, we strive to become more Christlike, we can never be holy like him while here on earth. ~ Bill Greguska
Deep inside, most of us would like to have holiness be a part of our lives. Here are some encouraging scriptures about holiness.
Hebrews 12:14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness, no one will see the Lord.
The Three Main Evil Influences That Fight Against Holiness:
- The World
- Our Flesh
- The Devil
Four questions to ask yourself when you are struggling to decide whose voice you’re hearing:
- Is your first instinct prove you’re right? If so, that is your flesh. It is not the Holy Spirit.
- Are you angry with someone? If yes, that is your flesh, your sinful nature at work. The Holy Spirit always deals in love and wants to give you respect by allowing you free will.
- Are you struggling to apologize and admit you’re wrong? That, too, is your flesh. The Spirit’s desire is for your pride to decrease and the humility of Christ to increase.
- Are you ungrateful and discontent? If so, you’re being led by your flesh. Ingratitude is never from the Holy Spirit.
Godliness Is Like Holiness!
Mother Teresa Explains The Beginning Of What Holiness Is!
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about holiness?
What does Biblegateway.com say about being holy?
Holiness Is Something To Strive For, Not Attain Completely!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat