Knowing God If You Are Not Sure?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
God wants to share His Holiness with us if and when we are ready to receive His truth that He has provided to us in His Word, the Bible. God loves you and wants to have a personal relationship with you and me. We do not have to come to God all cleaned up without sin; we need to go as we are and allow God to renew us and make us righteous in His sight by our faith in Him, not by anything we can do to save ourselves. Do you understand that it is what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you and me? Learn more below. ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 14:2 The Lord looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.
How To Know God?
All Roads Do Not Lead To God!
How To Know God’s Will For Your Life?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat