Have You Had A Health Check Recently?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
Click Here for a list of free clinics in your area! Get your free health check today. You will be glad you did! It’s a fact that many physical health problems go undiagnosed! Not all issues are stress-related or spiritual-related. Below you will find helpful health finder links that will help you detect physical issues you might be experiencing without being aware of them. Remember that if you do not take care of your health, your health will not take care of you! ~ Bill Greguska
Mayo Clinic Help Finder Links:
What Are Some Things You Need To Do To Make Sure You Are Healthy?
Take Your Free Health Check!
Find A Free Clinic!
Been Eating Healthy Foods?
Been Taking Care Of Your Body?
Why Are Health Check Up’s Important?
What Are The Benefits Of Screening?
What Is The Basic Health Check-Up?
- Height/weight check.
- Blood pressure check.
- Cholesterol level check.
- Blood sugar test.
- Throat check.
- Ear check.
- Eye check.
- Electrocardiogram (for those at a higher risk of heart disease)
Clinics For The Uninsured
Many of the clinics listed on Free Medical Search exist to meet the needs of the uninsured. Most of the uninsured are from low-income working families. In 2013, nearly 8 in 10 were in a family with a worker, and almost 6 in 10 have a family income below 200% of poverty.
No Cost Medical Clinics
While many clinics offer services at fees at reduced rates or according to income, some clinics provide essential services at no cost. Services vary greatly, so call first.
Free Medical Search lists low-cost and affordable health care centers and not just free clinics.
Low Income Clinic
Thousands of clinics across the country offer income-based services beneficial for the working poor.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat