Test Your Faith By Understanding God’s Word!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement?
“Sometimes, God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.” ~ Joni Eareckson Tada
Test Your Faith To See If You Are A Carnal Christian!
Test Your Faith To Be Aware!
Test your faith today, and you will see that how you live and react to stressful situations will show you and others how strong your faith is.
Ask yourself if you are living out your faith.
Test your faith today to grow in knowledge and faith in Jesus Christ and to help yourself prepare for the future.
Until my faith was tested back in high school and later on in my adult life in 2005-07, while being dragged through a divorce, I did not want to.
I could not realize how strong my faith was until it was tested?
Where Are You On This List Below?
Use this list to Encourage You!
+8 Continued growth, maturity, and service
+7 Continued growth, maturity, and service
+6 Discipleship and service
+5 Exhibiting the fruits and gifts of the Spirit and service
+4 Christian maturity and service
+3 Christian growth and service
+2 Fellowship in the church
+1 Post-decision evaluation
0 A person’s point of conversion or the new birth
-1 Repentance and faith in Christ
-2 Decision to act
-3 Personal problem/need recognition
-4 Understanding of the Gospel
-5 Increased understanding of the Gospel
-6 Some understanding of the Gospel
-7 Introduction to the Gospel
-8 Sense of a Supreme Being but no understanding of the gospel
Here Are Some Helpful Links?
- Can a person believe in some sense but not be saved?
- How can I increase my faith?
- What are some of the signs of genuine saving faith?
- What does it mean to test the spirits?
- Why does God test us?
Encouraging Scriptures About Testing Things:
- 1 Thessalonians 5:19-21 Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,
- Psalm 106:14 In the desert, they gave in to their craving; in the wilderness, they put God to the test.
- Psalm 139:23 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Test Your Faith And Bible Knowledge
- Can a person go to heaven unless they are without sin like God?
- Can you know for sure that you will go to heaven before you die?
- Are the ten commandments given to show people that they are sinful?
- Is the most important division in the Bible is the old and the new testament?
- If I had accepted the gift Christ gave me when he died on the cross for my sin, does that guarantee me eternal life with God?
Answers To The 5 Test Questions Above!
1. Can A Person Go To Heaven Unless They Are Without Sin Like God?
1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men.
Romans 3:22 “all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
Romans 3:10 “There is none righteous, no, not one.”
According to the verses above, to be righteous would mean that we would be as good as God, which none of us are. So if we are all unrighteous, and no guilty person can dwell in the glory of God in his kingdom, how will we ever get to heaven?
2. You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven Before You Die?
Ephesians 1:13-14 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.
If eternal life could be lost after it was possessed, it couldn’t be called eternal, could it? Ephesians 1:13-14 teaches that “after that, you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also, after that ye believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession,”
3. Are The Ten Commandments Given To Show People That They Are Sinful?
Romans 3:19-20 makes it very clear that the law (10 Commandments) is given so “that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.” “…By the deeds of the law, there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
4. Is The Most Important Division In The Bible Is Between The Old And New Testament?
Acts 3:21 Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets.
Romans 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past.
Colossians 1:26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations but is now disclosed to the Lord’s people.
5. If You Decided In Your Heart To Accepted, The Free Gift Christ Gave You When He Died On The Cross For Your Sins, Does That Guarantee You Eternal Life With God?
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel, you are saved if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received, I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.
2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us so that in him, we might become the righteousness of God.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus, our Lord.
Test Your Faith With The Parable Of The Sower!
Test Your Faith With Charles Stanley!
>>>Write Your Own Faith Story To Share With Others!<<<
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat