Test Your Faith, Know God’s Word!
Test Your Faith…
Until my faith was actually tested back in high school, and later on in my adult life in 2005-07 while being dragged through a divorce I did not want.
I could not really know how strong my faith was until it was tested?
To test your faith is critical, some people believe it is the things they do or do not do, that saves them, other believe it is faith that saves them.
It is made very clear in Ephesians 2:8-9 that it is by grace we have been saved from our sins.
Yes, acts of work come afterwords out of love and gratitude, but it does not come from what we do, if is a free gift from God that we accept or do not accept.
You have you heard the expression, “The test is in the pudding?” That goes for our faith in God too. Test your faith in God because even the devil believes in God. The point is, do you believe and follow God in your life, or are you just going through the motions?
Do you have faith in God because things are going your way, or even when things do not go your way, but your faith carries you through?
Realize That The Pleasure Of Sin Is Fleeting!
Here are some helpful links?
- Can a person believe in some sense but not be saved?
- How can I increase my faith?
- What are some of the signs of genuine saving faith?
- What does it mean to test the spirits?
- Why does God test us?
Different Nationalities And Why They Believe In God?
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” ~ C.S. Lewis
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Have You Tested Your Faith Recently?
Encouraging Scriptures About Testing Things:
- 1 Thessalonians 5:19-21 Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,
- Psalm 106:14 In the desert they gave in to their craving; in the wilderness, they put God to the test.
- Psalm 139:23 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
Test Your Faith And Bible Knowledge
- Can a person go to heaven unless they are without sin like God?
- Can you know for sure that you will go to heaven before you die?
- Are the ten commandments given, to show people that they are sinful?
- Is the most important division in the Bible is the old and the new testament?
- If I had accepted the gift Christ gave me when he died on the cross for my sin, does that guarantee me eternal life with God?
Answers To The 5 Test Questions Above…
1. Can A Person Go To Heaven Unless They Are Without Sin Like God?
1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men.
Romans 3:22 “all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
Romans 3:10 “There is none righteous, no, not one.”
To be righteous would mean that we would be as good as God, which none of us are according to the verses above. So if we are all unrighteous, and no guilty person can dwell in the glory of God in his kingdom, how will we ever get to heaven?
2. You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven Before You Die?
Ephesians 1:13-14 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.
If eternal life could be lost after it was possessed, it couldn’t be called eternal, could it? Ephesians 1:13-14 teaches that “after that, you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also, after that ye believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession,”
3. Are The Ten Commandments Given To Show People That They Are Sinful?
Romans 3:19-20 makes it very clear that the law (10 Commandments) are given so “that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.” “…By the deeds of the law, there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
4. Is The Most Important Division In The Bible Is Between The Old And New Testament?
Acts 3:21 Heaven must receive him until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets.
Romans 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel, the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past.
Colossians 1:26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord’s people.
5. If You Decided In Your Heart To Accepted The Free Gift Christ Gave You When He Died On The Cross For Your Sins, Does That Guarantee You Eternal Life With God?
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.
2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Information from KeyToTruth.com
Want To Strengthen And Test Your Faith In God?
If you are interested in having your faith in God and do you trust in God while your faith has increased and to know more about what you believe and the truth about Jesus Christ, you have come to the right place.
Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.” John 14:21.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. John 10: 28-29.
Sharing The Gospel Takes Boldness!
God’s Spirit must fill us with His power. If you and I are honest, our reluctance to preach the Gospel may just be a case of being a people pleaser or even being ashamed of the Gospel. Sometimes for me, I feel as if I do not want to provoke people by bringing up the words God, Jesus, Holy Spirit or Christianity, but would rather avoid an argument or confrontation of some sort, broken relationships, or possible ridicule.
But, look at it the way I try to do… if I were genuinely excited about something big in my life, wouldn’t it be only natural that I would want to share the good news (faith, or, in this case, the gospel) with as many people as I could?
When I think that way, it always seems to unlock my mouth, and I speak up. Whenever you do share the gospel with another person, do not do so with any amount of arrogance! This can be sensed a mile away, and can be a real turnoff for the person you are trying to share the truth of Jesus.
Test Your Faith With Charles Stanley!
Sharing The Gospel Produces Faith In God.
Having faith comes by hearing the Word of God. Not hearing God’s word will result in a lack of confidence.
But, if their ears and heart are open and God, through the Holy Spirit, speaks to you, it might just be the day that God takes off the blinders and opens their ears and heart to have them come to faith.
Remember that it is the Holy Spirit, not you that saves a person – but we need to be obedient to make an effort to befriend and share the gospel in the first place.
Do You Know Those You Share Your Faith With?
- It is evident that building relationships with people are an important thing, but remember that you do not have to know the person that is drowning before you save their life.
- Usually, it takes many times of hearing the Gospel be saved. For me, I knew about God since I was a little boy. I heard stories of how Jesus came to save me.
- We need the wisdom to know when we should speak to people about Christ and when using actions and not words can maximize the impact of our witness. Sometimes, when we share the good news with others, they want nothing to do with it.
- Often people say in response to our trying to witness to them that “we must earn the right to be heard.” Well, according to the Scripture, Jesus made that right for me as well. We preach in the authority and righteousness that He gained it through His life and death.
- In fact, if a person’s eternal soul is at stake, you should have some sense of urgency in your efforts.
- We should never take for granted our faith in God. In some countries, people are killed for having faith in God. Be sure to examine and test your faith!
>>>Write Your Own Faith Story To Share With Others!<<<
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement?
“Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.” ~ Joni Eareckson Tada