“If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Matthew 9:35 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.
Having a chronic illness or injury can be very hard sometimes. Here are some encouraging scriptures about healing.
Great Advice To Feel Better With A Chronic Illness Or Injury!
If You Have Chronic Illness Or Injury, Go To God!
- ALS or Lou Gherig’s Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Assistance Dogs
- Auto-Immune Disease
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bladder Disorders
- Blindness/Vision Impairment
- Brain Injury/Disorders
- Caregivers Resources
- Chronic Illness Quotes
- Chronic Pain
- Churches/Disability Ministries
- Cognitive Disorders
- Coping with Disabilities General Resources
- Crohn’s Disease
- Depression/Mental Health
- Digestive Disorders
- Fatigue Syndrome Chronic
- Financial Resources
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Hearing Related Issues
- Headaches (Migraine and Cluster)
- Heart Conditions
- Illness Scriptures
- Independent Living Resources
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Medical Search Engines
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Resources for Multiple Disabilities and Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Woman’s Health Issues Not Listed Elsewhere
How To Understand Chronic Illness Or Injury Better?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat