Don’t Let Chronic Illness Or Injury Stop You!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
If You Have Chronic Illness Or Injury, Go To God!
- ALS or Lou Gherig’s Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Assistance Dogs
- Auto-Immune Disease
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bladder Disorders
- Blindness/Vision Impairment
- Brain Injury/Disorders
- CareGivers Resources
- Chronic Illness Quotes
- Chronic Pain
- Churches/Disability Ministries
- Cognitive Disorders
- Coping with Disabilities General Resources
- Crohn’s Disease
- Depression/Mental Health
- Digestive Disorders
- Fatigue Syndrome Chronic
- Financial Resources
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Hearing Related Issues
- Headaches (Migraine and Cluster)
- Heart Conditions
- Illness Scriptures
- Independent Living Resources
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Medical Search Engines
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Resources for Multiple Disabilities and Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Woman’s Health Issues Not Listed Elsewhere
How To Understand Chronic Illness Or Injury!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Great Advice To Feel Better With A Chronic Illness Or Injury!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat