If you are struggling with a chronic illness or injury, you know how hard it can be on you. It also can be challenging on the family member who help take care of them. My dad had Parkinson disease and Alzheimer, but my mom lovingly took care of him some help. Then later on, my mom had diabetes and asthma and needed help, so I helped her for 8 years, with some help from others. A good care giver loves to help which makes the job a little easier because we care about those with chronic illness or injury. One very big thing that I have learned being a caregiver is that 1/2 the battle is taking care of others as you would want someone else to take care of you. ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 9:35 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.
Great Advice How To Feel Better!
Mayo Clinic Alphabetical Reference Links:
If You Have Chronic Illness Or Injury, Take It To God In Prayer!
How To Understand Chronic Illness Or Injury Better?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat