Are Tattoos Something That Gives God Glory?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
My opinion about tattoos may be different than yours. Everyone has their opinions about tattoos. If you have a tattoo and like it, then enjoy it. It can be removed if you have a tattoo and do not like it anymore. I had many tattoos I put on myself when I was 16 years old; then, I got them covered professionally. Then years later, my boss offered to have them removed for me, I could not afford to get them off myself, but my boss was wealthy and wanted to help me. I am so thankful that I was able to have them removed. Although my question about tattoos is, “Do you think it glorifies God to have one?” You will have to decide that for yourself. On the one hand, God has given us free will to do what we want to do, but on the other hand, if we are Christians, we ought to do God’s will. Our bodies are not our own since Jesus Christ’s death bought our lives for a price on the cross. I remember taking a shower and crying out loud because I knew the tattoos were permanent, but thankfully I had 13 operations to get them removed at a price of $400.00 per operation that my generous boss paid for. Bottom line, for me tattoos were somewhat of a nightmare, but thank God they are off now. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.
Should Christians Get Tattoos?
Everyone Has An Opinion About Tattoos!
As I said, God gives us free will to do what we want, but at the same time, we can not choose the consequences of the freedoms we have. When I got my tattoos, I lived in a rebellious banner I wanted to wear. I had many tattoos on both arms, my one hand, my big toes, my chest, and my leg.
Do You Believe Tattoos Are Sinful?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat