Are Tattoos Something That Gives God Glory?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
My Opinion About Tattoos May Be Different Than Yours…
Everyone has their opinions about tattoos. If you have a tattoo and like it, then enjoy it. If you have a tattoo and do not like it anymore, it can be removed. Here are some encouraging scriptures about tattoos.
Although my question about tattoos is, “Do you think it glorifies God to have one?” You will have to decide that for yourself. On the one hand, God has given us free will to do what we want to do, but on the other hand, if we are Christians, we ought to do God’s will. Our bodies are not our own since Jesus Christ’s death bought our lives for a price on the cross.
I remember taking a shower and actually crying out loud because I knew that the tattoos were permanent. I would not suggest that you get any tattoos, but if you have them, either live with them or attempt to get them removed as I did. I do see some really nice and meaningful tattoos, and I actually really appreciate the artwork, skill it takes to put them on, plus the memorial messages and scriptures are wonderful. But for me, I had so many tattoos on my arms and legs, and chest that I am happy not to have them on anymore. It is up to you what God tells you to do or not to do. That is actually not my job to tell you what to do. I am simply sharing my story. (Read More Below) ~ Bill Greguska
Should Christians Get Tattoos?
Everyone Has An Opinion About Tattoos!
As I said, God gives us free will to do what we want, but at the same time, we can not choose our consequences for the freedoms we have. When I got my tattoos, I was living in a rebellious banner that I wanted to wear. I had many tattoos on both arms, my one hand, my big toes, my chest, my leg.
1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.
Do You Believe Tattoos Are Sinful?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat