Time Management Used Wisely Is Priceless!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Do not put off things that you can do easily today by procrastinating and then often never getting to it. ~ Bill Greguska
Ephesians 5:15-16 Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
Brainstorming Ideas For Time Management For You:
No particular order of importance
- Discovering new books and things.
- Eating your favorite food.
- Going to the doctor, dentist, massage therapist.
- Journaling your thoughts on paper.
- Laughing with a friend or friends.
- Learning a new skill.
- Listening to your favorite good music.
- Planning financial strategies.
- Reading your favorite book or Bible.
- Spending time with those you love.
- Talking deeply about topics in life.
- Understand what your body needs. Diet, rest, exercise.
- Watching a good movie with a friend or friends.
- Watching your favorite sports.
- Working on your personal goals.
- Working out, walking to stay in shape.
How Can I Practice Better Time Management?
Do Not Waste Your Time!
I sometimes find myself not spending my time wisely or just poorly plan things out ahead of time.
To consider time management, you need to think if you are spending time wisely and to take an inventory of how you spend your time each day?
Then evaluate if you are spending time wisely or not.
If not, which will probably be the case, then you need to think about how you can use your time more wisely.
Are you practicing proper time management?
Our days are numbered so it is wise to use them in the best possible way we can. Don’t waste your time, because time is more valuable than money because you can always earn more money, but you can not get back the time that has been wasted. For that reason, time management is critical to practice!~ Bill Greguska
Time Management VS Time Wasters!
We Are In An Instant Answer Society!
- We are hungry- we have drive-thrus where we can get our food in minutes.
- We need medical care we have Urgent Care Clinics to see us that day
- We have our computers, cellphones, tablets that will answer any question we have in lightening speed.
- We have cars that have built-in GPS and know where to take us.
- We have phones on our wrists and in our pockets, and we can call to talk to anyone anywhere at any time, and get through immediately.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible say anything about being late or lateness?
- Is time management mentioned in the Bible?
- What is a quiet time?
- What is God’s relationship to time?
- Why is it important to spend time alone with God?
Time Management Is Not As Hard As You May Think!
You can synchronize your calendar on your computer with your phone, and this gives you access to your schedule at home or out and about. All you need to do is go to Gmail.com and sign up today!
How Do We Spend Our Time Every Week?
Let’s consider how a typical person uses time management:
There are 168 hours in a week (24 hours times, seven days).
- 40 hours is a typical working week
- 5 hours commuting to and from work (assume about 1 hour each day and working five days a week)
- 7 hours at least 1 hour each day of the week preparing and eating meals and cleaning up after.
- 49 hours at least 7 hours a day sleeping
- 7 hours Sunday other activities – At least 1 hour each day (on average) doing housework and all the other responsibilities which need to be done (taking children to school, etc. ).
- 60 hours of spare time?
- (168 Total)
The hours mentioned above are just an example and would vary from person to person, but I believe you get the idea! What are you going to choose to do with those 60 hours left over – your spare time where you are free to decide what you do. Do you see yourself spending time wisely, or is there room for vast improvement?
There are numerous activities which we could do in our free time. Some of these activities take us towards God, and others lead us away from God. What is the Bible’s advice on how we use our spare time? We each have a finite time to use – this is why it is essential to use it effectively.
Ten Steps To Redeeming Your Time!
- Choose to make each moment count.
- You are not guaranteed tomorrow.
- The only day you have to make a difference is today!
- Each day is the beginning of a new day.
- God has given you this day to use as you see fit.
- You can waste it or grow in its light and be of service to others.
- But, what you do with this day is essential because you have exchanged a day of your life for it.
- When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever.
- I pray you will not regret the price you paid for it.
- Redeem the time!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Page for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat