Time Management Used Wisely Is Priceless!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want encouragement.
You are doing yourself a huge favor when you practice proper time management! God has given us life, and the way we can show our thanks is to use the time that He has given us wisely. Please do not put off things you can do easily today by procrastinating and often never getting to them.
Make sure you have a system of reminding yourself of appointments and deadlines; otherwise, trying to memorize things is a recipe for trouble and forgetting things! Use your cell phone, calendar, sticky note pads, or pocket notebook to help you stay on track. ~ Bill Greguska
Ephesians 5:15-16 Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
What Is The Real Value Of Time?
Any Time Can Be A Divine Interruption
Practice Better Time Management?
Do not worry
Get right with God
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Time Management Is Not As Hard As You May Think!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible say anything about being late or lateness?
- Is time management mentioned in the Bible?
- What is quiet time?
- What is God’s relationship to time?
- Why is it essential to spend time alone with God?
Questions To Focus On God’s Best
If today were the last day of my life, how would I choose to spend it?
What does God want me to do today?
Who will I most likely encounter that needs my help or encouragement today?
Where have I seen God’s blessing in my life recently? Should I do more of that activity?
What do I feel passionate about? Could my day take on greater significance by devoting more time and energy to that cause?
What task can I, and only I, do that could have great results in building God’s Kingdom if done well?
Billy Graham Talks About How Short Life Is!
Questions To Help You Produce More
What can I do today that will matter in 5 years?
What can I do today that will matter in eternity?
God has given me a unique set of spiritual gifts. Where can I apply those gifts to realize the most significant possible results?
What 20% of my day produces 80% of my results? How can I increase my results by enlarging that 20%?
Who do I need to partner with to multiply my effectiveness?
What skills could I learn or improve upon to achieve my goals?
What is the biggest problem in my life right now? What can I do about it today?
Questions To Develop Godly Character
Who can I serve today without expecting anything in return?
What fruits of the Spirit do I need to work on today?
What promises and commitments do I need to keep today?
What have I been procrastinating on that needs my attention today?
Which area of my life lacks and needs my attention today: Spiritual, Financial, Family, Career, Health, or Social?
Questions To Avoid Many Dangers, Toils, And Snares
What am I most likely to do today that would keep me from doing what I should do?
Where did I fail yesterday, and how can I avoid making a similar mistake today?
Of the many things I could do, which one should I do?
Where are today’s interruptions and distractions most likely to arise from?
How can I simplify my life today? What clutter can I cut out? What can I delegate?
What would it take to end today with no regrets?
Change Seldom Takes Place Without First Asking Questions.
Questions for Simplifying Your Life*
11. Where do you need to be more ruthless with the clutter in your life?
*Most questions in this section are adapted from “201 Great Questions the Help Simplify Your Life” by Jerry Jones.
Time Management! Do Not Waste Your Time!
I sometimes do not spend my time wisely because of poor planning ahead of time. To consider time management, do you need to consider spending time wisely and taking inventory you spend each day? The. evaluate if you are spending time wisely or not. If so, you need to think about using your time more wisely.
We are all guilty in the area of wasting time. The question now is, what are you currently willing to do about it? Are you ready to spend time wisely, or do you choose to continue not spending time wisely? Are you practicing proper time management?
Our days are numbered, so it is wise to use them in the best possible way. Save your time because time is more valuable than money. You can always earn more money, but you can not get back the time that has been destroyed. For that reason, time management is critical to practice!~ Bill Greguska
Time Management VS Time Wasters!
We Are In An Instant Answer Society!
- Hungry- we have a drive-thru mentality where we can get our food in minutes.
- Medical care we have Urgent Care Clinics to see us that day
- Computers, cellphones, and tablets will answer any question we have at lightning speed.
- Cars that have built-in GPS and know where to take us.
- Phones on our wrists and in our pockets, and we can call to talk to anyone anywhere and get through immediately.
You can synchronize your calendar on your computer with your phone, giving you access to your schedule at home or out and about. All you need to do is go to Gmail.com and sign up today!
How Do We Spend Our Time Every Week?
Let’s consider how a typical person uses time management:
There are 168 hours a week (24 hours times, seven days a).
- 40 hours is a standard working week
- 5 hours commuting to and from work (assume about 1 hour each day and working five days a week)
- 7 hours, at least 1 hour each day of the week, preparing and eating meals and cleaning up after.
- 49 hours at least 7 hours a day sleeping
- 7 hours Sunday other activities – At least 1 hour each day (on average) doing housework and all the other responsibilities which need to be done (taking children to school, etc. ).
- 60 hours of spare time?
- (168 Total)
The hours mentioned above are examples and would vary from person to person, but I believe you get the idea! What will you do with those 60 hours left over – your spare time where you are free to decide what you do? Do? Do you see yourself spending time wisely, or is there room for vast improvement?
There are numerous activities which we could do in our free time. Some of these activities take us toward God, and others lead us away from God. What is the Bible’s advice on how we use our spare time? We each have a finite time to use – this is why it is essential to use it effectively.
Ten Steps To Redeeming Your Time!
- Choose to make each moment count.
- You are not guaranteed tomorrow.
- The only day you have to make a difference is today!
- Each day is the beginning of a new day.
- God has given you this day to use as you see fit.
- You can waste it or grow in its light and be of service to others.
- What you do with this day is essential because you have exchanged a day of your life for it.
- When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever.
- I pray you will not regret the price you paid for it.
- Redeem the time!
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 ESV
For everything, there is a season and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.
2 Peter 3:8 ESV
But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord, one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.
Psalm 90:12 ESV
So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.
Ephesians 5:16 ESV
Making the best use of the time because the days are evil.
Proverbs 16:9 ESV
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
James 4:14 ESV
Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.
Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Psalm 31:15 ESV
My times are in your hand; rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors!
Colossians 4:5 ESV
Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time.
Proverbs 16:3 ESV
Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 ESV
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man’s heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.
John 9:4 ESV
We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming when no one can work.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat