Use Time Management Wisely!
I sometimes find myself not spending my time wisely or just poorly plan things out ahead of time. To consider time management you need to consider if you are spending time wisely you and to take an inventory of how you actually spend your time each day.
Then evaluate if you are spending time wisely or not. If not which will probably be the case, then you need to think about how you can use your time more wisely.
We are all guilty in the area of wasting time, the question now, is what will you be willing to do about it, are you ready to spend time wisely or do you choose to continue on not spending time wisely? ~ Bill Greguska
Time Management Is Not As Hard As You May Think!
You can synchronize your calendar on your computer with your phone, this gives you access to your schedule at home or out and about. All you need to do is go to Gmail.com and sign up today!
How Do We Spend Our Time Every Week?
Let’s consider how a typical person uses time management:
There are 168 hours in a week (24 hours times seven days).
- 40 hours normal working week
- 5 hours commuting to and from work (assume about 1 hour each day and working five days a week)
- 7 hours at least 1 hour each day of the week preparing and eating meals and cleaning up after.
- 49 hours at least 7 hours a day sleeping
- 7 hours Sunday other activities – At least 1 hour each day (on average) doing housework and all the other responsibilities which need to be done (taking children to school, etc. ).
- 60 hours spare time?
- (168 Total)
The hours mentioned above are just an example and would vary from person to person, but I believe you get the idea! What are you going to choose to do with those 60 hours left over – your spare time where you are free to choose what you do. Do you see yourself spending time wisely or is there room for vast improvement?
There are numerous activities which we could do in our free time. Some of these activities take us towards God, and others lead us away from God. What is the Bible’s advice on how we use our spare time? We each have a finite time to use – this is why it is important to use it effectively.
- Choose to make each moment count.
- You are not guaranteed tomorrow.
- The only day you have to make a difference is today!
- Each day is the beginning of a new day.
- God has given you this day to use as you see fit.
- You can waste it or grow in its light and be of service to others.
- But, what you do with this day is important because you have exchanged a day of your life for it.
- When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever.
- I pray you will not regret the price you paid for it.
- Redeem the time!
How Can I Practice Better Time Management?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Page for a Little Extra Encouragement
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. ~ Ephesians 5:15-16