Make God Your Priority When Dating!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Dating is fun. It’s light: There’s courting; there’s the interesting, exciting text messaging and flirting. There’s no weight. When you start getting into relationships, you really start having to consider each other in your lives, and I think that’s really important. ~ Denise Vasi
2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
A Christian Movie About Really Getting To Know Someone!
A Few Simple Reasons You Might Be Still Single?
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Want To Start Dating?
Taking Time To Know One Another Is Critical!
Don’t you think it makes sense to be dating the right person? Another way of looking at it is to make sure that you are the right person yourself.
Practical tips on how to find the right person! If you are interested in knowing how to date someone, you will find many helpful tips for you on this page. Proper dating is based on honesty, having excellent communication, respect, and being open to your date while always being free to be yourself.
The purpose of exclusive dating should be married as the ultimate goal, although some people mutually agree to be close friends without being romantically driven towards one another, which is different.
Be the right person, and date the right person. Before a couple even thinks about getting married, they ought to consider going together at the very least for one year before making that commitment. Make sure you do not go too quickly. Remember that it takes some time to grow a tree. ~ Bill Greguska
Once You Find Someone, You Like, And They Like You!
My Prayer Is That You Will!
- Guard your heart and take things slowly.
- Not get too emotional.
- Not get carried away by run-away thoughts that are too far ahead of the relationship.
- Keep all that happens in an open palm, 1Peter 5:7.
- Just be grateful for being able to walk alongside, breathe the same air, take one step at a time, and wait wait WAIT on the LORD.
- Be an observer, a collector of information, a learner, realizing that each person is a DEEP WELL and no one, but God is Omniscient!
- Remember that kissing, or even holding hands, can cloud rational thoughts!
- So pray that God reveals in His time all you need to know about your date to you, and all they need to know about you so you both can make a rational decision about going further.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is sex okay before marriage?
- Sex only okay after marriage?
- Should a Christian use a dating service to find a spouse?
- What does the Bible say about dating?
- What is the difference between dating and courting?
Do Not Rush Things When Dating!
Please slow down when you are dating because if you feel pres