Get Ready For A New Start!
Deal With The Past And Start A New Life!
Everyone Needs A New Start In Life!
What happens when you change the way you look at your life?
I have lived for 58 years, I can see that I have lived many good days, yet I have made many mistakes in my life and brought much pain on to not only myself and those close to me.
I am so thankful that God forgives us and gives us second chances. When we surrender our broken lives over to God, we start to live.
Things To Consider With A New Start In Life:
- Understand life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously.
- Pay off your credit cards every month.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
- Getting angry with God is okay. He can take it.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- It’s okay to let your children see you cry.
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
- A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion.
- Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
Born Again = New Start
When you become born again, you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior!
It does not matter what you have done in the past. Or what you think you can do in the future, Jesus offers anyone who comes to Him for comfort and guidance.
So now I pray that you can get yourself ready for a new start! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I restore my marriage?
- I am a new Christian. What is the next step?
- In what ways is becoming a Christian becoming an entirely new man/woman?
- What is the New Covenant?
- What sort of New Year’s Resolution should a Christian make?
More Encouraging Testimonies
- Pastor Billy Graham
- Pastor Francis Chan
- Pastor Jeff Schreve
- Pastor Mark Mallwitz
- Pastor Ron And Sue Sauer
- Pastor Ron West
- Ben Hersh
- Bill Greguska
- Brian Larson
- John Wegner
- Lora Kesselhon
- Mike Hayden
- Moms Legacy
- Ray Jablonski
- Terri Mitchell
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.