Do You Need Some More Confidence?
Where Do You Place Your Confidence?
How Is Your Confidence?
To find confidence can be a job in itself. Often many people try to find faith in themselves or other words, self-worth by what other people think of them, what type of job they have, what kind of house or car they own.
The real way to increase your confidence is to increase your faith and trust in God.
The accurate measure I believe in finding the value in yourself is at the end of the day, and you have your head on the pillow.
God has given you and me a gift called life, and what we do with it is our gift back to God through gratitude.
But What Is The Real Test?
When we consider the good you have done for others is an indicator, but the real test is if you have done the will of God for the day that He has given you?
I have two words that I try to remind myself of because they seem to find confidence. These two terms are Confident and Comfortable. When I am confident and comfortable in who I am in God, I am on the top of my game, and I feel good about myself! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I be sure I am praying according to the will of God?
- Trusting in God results in having confidence!
- What are some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does the Bible say about confidence?
- Why do so many people struggle with a lack of faith?
God Has A Plan For Your Life, So Have Confidence!
Find Confidence By Taking Better Care Of Yourself!
- Make a creative plan for yourself with a reward. A method, such as, as soon as I get done with this project (whatever that may be), I will reward myself and encourage myself with (something that you have wanted to do for a while).
- Get into what you are doing. If you don’t feel motivated or enthusiastic, most likely, it will show in what you are doing. The trick is to give yourself reasons to be motivated and put it into practice. Be your own friend.
- Pray regularly. Do not reserve praying just for Sundays or when things are going wrong. Pray regularly and get to know God intimately.
- Reevaluate your goals. Set a significant and specific intent; this will motivate you much more than small goals. A big goal can motivate and encourage you better than a little one. Make sure it is realistic.
- Gain momentum with small goals. So, if you don’t feel like doing anything, start with something little and work your way up. Pick a particular area such as organizing your desk or closet, and when you get it accomplished, you will find that your success will boost you to the next challenge.
Five More Ways Confidence Is Important!
- Build up your speed. Instead of jumping in with both feet at full speed, start slow and build up momentum. You must be able to imagine that you can carry out what you are setting out to do, or you don’t get started at all. Getting started, even if it’s at a plodding pace, is so much better than not getting started at all.
- Who do you listen to ultimately? There are only five different sources of voice that we hear from in life. We can hear the voice of others, or we hear our own voice and we hear God’s voice, or we can listen to the voice of Satan, tempting us. The important thing is to figure out whose voice we hear and ultimately decide who we look to.
- Cut back on TV or whatever keeps you from your goals. If TV, or anything else, is holding you back, start to take steps to put your life back into perspective. If something does not encourage you, you’ll be able to see clearly that it is doing the opposite and discouraging you. 1 Corinthians 10:23
- Bite-size pieces. I have heard it said, “How do you eat an elephant?” The answer is one bite at a time, just like you tackle any other project in life. Break down your task or project into small steps.
- Discover what makes others and yourself happy. Once you do this, you will find that you will be experiencing more joy and happiness in your life just by asking yourself the question, “What makes others and yourself happy?”
Do not allow situations or people to get under your skin and discourage you. Have faith that God has a plan for your life; your job is to figure out what God’s will is and to then carry it out to the best of your ability.
Have Confidence In The Plan God Has For You!
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
Hebrews 10:35 So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Help Others Who Are Looking to Find Confidence Too!
If you or your friend stumble, avoid criticism, and being judgmental. Instead, be constructive and supportive of them. Listen and let them vent about their failure.
There is a difference between being there for them and rescuing them. Yes, there may be a time to save a friend or family member, but do not fall into the trap of being an enabler. Point others to God and His promises, and if you are the one who is struggling, do the same thing and point yourself to God through prayer and reading scriptures. Talking to a pastor or trusted Christian friend, too, can be very helpful.
Know The Right Way To Find Confidence
I have found that if you know how your self-esteem works and how to improve it practically, it becomes a lot easier to help someone else with it too. This does not mean that you need to push your advice on to them. Be careful to say things in loving ways to others when you try to help build their confidence. Be sure not to beat yourself up for faults or weaknesses. Bottom line, love God, love others, and love yourself.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
I’ve always believed that success for anyone is all about drive, dedication, and desire, but for me, it’s also been about confidence and faith. ~ Stephen Curry
Proverbs 31:11 Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.