Is Your Confidence In God?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
If at first, you do not succeed, try, try again. ~ Unknown
Is Your Confidence In God?
Make God The Source Of Your Confidence?
We must take small risks to build confidence in God; for example, when we were young trying to learn how to ride a bike, we needed to get over the fear, and not be intimidated by the possibility of falling on your bike and hurting yourself. Training wheels often help for a short season, but then they need to be taken off. Just like in your life as an adult, we need to take small steps to gain confidence. Having someone to encourage you and point you to Jesus Christ is so beneficial and essential.
When I played basketball when I was in grade school, and high school, which helped me gain confidence was to practice and practice. The more I practiced, the better I got, which gave me the confidence to compete in higher levels of competition.
Whatever you need confidence in your life, be prepared to practice and practice. Do not forget to pray and ask God for His wisdom and strength, because if you try to do things on your own, you will not accomplish the goals you have in mind. Another reminder that sometimes too much confidence can lead to pride, and with pride comes a fall. Keep yourself humble yet confident to know that you can do all things through Christ, who strengthens you. ~ Bill Greguska
How To Build Confidence In God’s Way?
Active Steps To Help You Gain Confidence In God!
- Pray for specific things that will help you gain confidence.
- Ask God to help you overcome hurdles that are stopping you.
- Write down measurable goals you want to gain confidence.
- Do your homework by researching God’s word.
- Don’t allow negative things to get you down, stay hopeful, and optimistic.
- Create a support system to help you.
- Remind yourself of the abilities and strengthens that God has given you.
- Have confidence that God will never leave you or forsake you.
- Guard your heart to be able to deal with rejection.
- Understand the importance of taking care of your general health.
- Get more serious about studying God’s word.
- Have an attitude that you can and want to get essential things done.
Confidence In The Word Of God – Tony Evans
Quotes Of Confidence!
- Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.- Theodore Roosevelt
- Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too. – David Storey
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right. – Henry Ford
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
- Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control. – Richard Klin
How to Gain Confidence In God And Yourself?
- Special talents
- Unique skills
- Personality characteristics
- Things you have accomplished
What Does God’s Word Say About Confidence?
People are encouraged to think with confidence, boldness, and self-sufficiency. The word confidence (or reference) is used 60 times in the New International Version. God’s word says there are some things we ought not to have confidence in. It is written, “Have no confidence in the flesh” Philippians 3:3.
If we are wise, we need to listen to what it says in Psalm 118:8-9 “It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.”
Priscilla Shirer Talks About True Confidence!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat