Do You Have Gratitude For All Things?
- Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Gratitude is a powerful force that can transform our lives in ways we could never imagine. It’s not just something we should do once in a while or on Thanksgiving; it ought to be an ingrained part of our everyday life. When we make the effort to thank someone for their help or kindness, we are not only recognizing the good they have done but also creating positive bond around us. I personally make it a point to express my gratitude twice, just to ensure that the person knows how thankful I am for them. This practice has helped me cultivate more positivity and joy in my life, which is why I encourage everyone else to embrace gratitude as well!
I have made a list of things and people I am grateful for can also be incredibly helpful when you feel down or discouraged if you take time to do it also. By focusing on what’s going right instead of what’s wrong, you open yourself up to even more blessings and opportunities. So let us remember that showing gratitude isn’t just about being polite – it’s about acknowledging all the goodness in our lives and inviting even more of it into our hearts! Our lives are much better when we can find things to be grateful for! If we ask God for things yet never say thank you to Him, do you think that He is prone to keep blessing us without showing our gratitude? ~ Bill Greguska
Just Think, For A Minute…
What if God took away everything that you have not thanked Him for?
What would you have left???
Be Grateful For What You Have And Don’t Have!
I mention being thankful for what you also do not have because you could have many bad things happening in your life that you do not have.
Each of us has dodged a bullet somehow, in shape or form in life!
Being thankful helps me realize that life is not something to just put up with but something to be grateful for and gives God the credit.
Gratitude helps because I have found that life can seem “Meaningless and pointless without an appreciation for people or things.”
Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms or legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude. ~ Nick Vujicic
Gratitude For Those Who Impacted Your Life!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible mention attitude?
- Is giving thanks to God necessary?
- What does the Bible say about thankfulness/ gratitude?
- Why do we pray before eating meals?
- Shouldn’t all our prayers include expressions of thankfulness?
Gratitude Is An Attitude!
Count Your Blessings, Do You Show Your Gratitude By The Way You Live?
Gains instead of losses.
Joys instead of woes;
Friends instead of foes.
Courage instead of fear.
Full years instead of lean;
Kind deeds instead of mean.
Love your neighbor as much as yourself.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Be Joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Simple Tips On How To Live A Good Life!
- Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
- Love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul
- Love your neighbor as yourself
- Personal prayer
- Attending a Bible-believing church to grow in your faith
- Your daily reading and studying of the Bible
- Fellowship with other believers
- Joining a Bible study
- Having an accountability partner
- Helping others daily or as a volunteer weekly
- Seeking a Christian counselor when needed.
- Sharing your testimony with others new in their faith
- Keeping in contact with family and friends for support
- Exercising weekly
- Eating healthy food daily.
- Sleeping 7-8 hours per night
- Find joy and laughter in life.
- Let go of things you can not control
- Look for the good in others and life.
- Forgive others and yourself.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
1 Thessalonians 5:18 ESV
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Psalm 118:24 ESV
This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Colossians 3:17 ESV
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Psalm 136:1 ESV
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever.
James 1:17 ESV
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
Ephesians 1:16 ESV
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers,
Colossians 3:15 ESV
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
Hebrews 12:28 ESV
Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe,
Psalm 107:1 ESV
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
Romans 8:28 ESV
And we know that for those who love God, all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
Ephesians 5:20 ESV
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Psalm 50:23 ESV
The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me; to one who orders his way rightly, I will show the salvation of God!”
Acts 24:3 ESV
In every way and everywhere, we accept this with all gratitude.
Matthew 6:21 ESV
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat