Gratitude For Everything In Your Life?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When we tell the story of our own conversion, I would have it done with great sorrow. Remembering what we used to be, and with great joy and gratitude, remembering how little we deserve these things. ~ Charles Spurgeon
Have Gratitude Because You Are Blessed!
Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude. ~ Nick Vujicic
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
I mention being thankful for what you also do not have because you could have a multitude of bad things happening in your life that you do not have.
Each one of us has dodged the bullet in some way, shape, or form in life!
Being thankful helps me realize that life is not something to just put up with, but something to be grateful for and to give God credit.
Gratitude helps because without an appreciation for people or things; I have found out that life can seem, “Meaningless and pointless” ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible mention attitude?
- Is giving thanks to God important?
- What does the Bible say about thankfulness/ gratitude?
- Why do we pray before eating meals?
- Shouldn’t all our prayers include expressions of thankfulness?
Count Your Blessings
Do You Show Your Gratitude By The Way You Live?
Gains instead of losses.
Joys instead of woes;
Friends instead of foes.
Courage instead of fears.
Full years instead of lean;
Kind deeds instead of mean.
Love your neighbor as much as yourself.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Be Joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Nick Vujicic’s Story Of Gratitude
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Simple Tips On How To Live A Good Life!
- Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
- Love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul
- Love your neighbor as yourself
- Personal prayer
- Attending a Bible-believing church to grow in your faith
- Your daily reading and studying of the Bible
- Fellowship with other believers
- Joining a Bible study
- Having an accountability partner
- Helping others daily or as a volunteer weekly
- Seeking a Christian counselor when needed
- Sharing your testimony with others new in their faith
- Keeping in contact with family and friends for support
- Exercising weekly
- Eating healthy food daily
- Sleeping 7-8 hours per night
- Find joy and laughter in life
- Let go of things you can not control
- Look for the good in others and life
- Forgive others and yourself
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat