Do You Have Gratitude For Everything In Your Life?
- Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
Gratitude is not something that ought to be done once in a while or on Thanksgiving. It ought to be an ingrained part of our lives! I have made it somewhat of a habit to thank someone for something they did or said that helped me, then, later on, repeat myself to make sure that I knew that I was extremely thankful. It is unnecessary to say it twice, but I like to do it. Our lives are much better when we can find things to be grateful for! One more thing to consider is to list all the things and people you are thankful for. ~ Bill Greguska
Just Think, For A Minute ???
What if God took away everything that you have not thanked Him for?
What would you have left???
Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms or legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude. ~ Nick Vujicic
I mention being thankful for what you also do not have because you could have many bad things happening in your life that you do not have.
Each of us has dodged a bullet somehow, in shape or form in life!
Being thankful helps me realize that life is not something to just put up with but something to be grateful for and gives God credit.
Gratitude helps because I have found that life can seem “Meaningless and pointless without an appreciation for people or things.”
Gratitude For Those Who Impacted Your Life!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible mention attitude?
- Is giving thanks to God necessary?
- What does the Bible say about thankfulness/ gratitude?
- Why do we pray before eating meals?
- Shouldn’t all our prayers include expressions of thankfulness?
Gratitude Is An Attitude!
Count Your Blessings, Do You Show Your Gratitude By The Way You Live?
Gains instead of losses.
Joys instead of woes;
Friends instead of foes.
Courage instead of fear.
Full years instead of lean;
Kind deeds instead of mean.
Love your neighbor as much as yourself.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Be Joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Simple Tips On How To Live A Good Life!
- Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
- Love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul
- Love your neighbor as yourself
- Personal prayer
- Attending a Bible-believing church to grow in your faith
- Your daily reading and studying of the Bible
- Fellowship with other believers
- Joining a Bible study
- Having an accountability partner
- Helping others daily or as a volunteer weekly
- Seeking a Christian counselor when needed.
- Sharing your testimony with others new in their faith
- Keeping in contact with family and friends for support
- Exercising weekly
- Eating healthy food daily.
- Sleeping 7-8 hours per night
- Find joy and laughter in life.
- Let go of things you can not control
- Look for the good in others and life.
- Forgive others and yourself.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat