Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want some encouragement.
When you think about it, acts of kindness are a part of why we are here on earth! In my life, I have learned that my best acts of kindness are not necessarily planned out ahead of time but right on the spot when I see someone needing help, and I help them. Never with the intent of praise or monetary reward, but knowing in my heart that God commands me to love one another is the payoff I receive. God has commanded us to love Him and to love others. When we obey the command to love others, kindness is displayed between one another. I like what Mark Twain said, “Kindness is the language the deaf can hear, and the blind can see.” I have always found it beneficial to show acts of kindness to others; it warms other people’s hearts and mine! ~ Bill Greguska
John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this, everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.”
Thoughts About Random Acts Of Kindness!
Acts Of Kindness Are Priceless!
Did you realize that acts of kindness are so significant because it brings people together, which is a part of the second half of the two principles that God has passed down to us to do from Mark 12:30-31?
If we keep our faith simple as a child, we would all be better off!
When you do an act of kindness to someone, they are not the only one who benefits, you also will help inside of your heart and soul, and it is quite a good feeling that you will want to do more and more often!
Jesus Taught Lessons Of Acts Of Kindness!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Did Jesus say He is a friend of sinners?
- The Fruit of the Holy Spirit? – What is kindness?
- What is genuine kindness?
- What does it mean in 1 Corinthians 13:4 that Love is kind?
- How does the Bible refer to having empathy?
No Acts Of Kindness Are Too Small!
- Don’t use your phone when you are talking to someone.
- Spend time with someone lonely.
- Smile and say hi to strangers.
- Allow someone to go in front of you in line or on the highway.
- Forgive someone and do not bring it up again.
- Acts of kindness include talking to someone shy or sitting alone.
- Share your magazine or newspaper with someone when you are done.
- Give someone an undeserved break.
- Help a mother shopping with an upset or demanding child.
- Acts of kindness include calling your parents, grandparents, or relatives for no reason.
- If someone makes a mess and leaves, clean it up.
- Volunteer at a meal program.
- Stop and talk to a homeless person.
- Make sure everyone is included in a group conversation.
- Acts of kindness, such as doing something special for a good friend or spouse.
More Acts Of Kindness!
- Volunteer to read books at a neighborhood grade school.
- Share a compliment you heard from the person being complimented.
- Compliment fellow workers or fellow students.
- Tell your brother or sister how much you appreciate them.
- Offer to pick up something at the store for someone when you are going to the store anyway.
- Hug someone, or at least a pat on the back.
- Offer to carpool with someone to save money and open communication.
- treat others as you would want to be treated.
- Acts of kindness include buying cookies or Kool-Aid from children selling them.
- Cash in your spare coins and donate them to someone or an organization.
- Give your friends the benefit of the doubt.
- Frame your friend’s favorite quote or lyric and give it to them.
- Help an older adult in your neighborhood.
- Acts of kindness include giving up your seat to a lady, elderly, or disabled person.
- Clip a coupon and leave it with the appropriate item at the store.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- Have you just started believing in God? We have a page specifically for you?
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- Do you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat