A Little Silliness Helps Keep Us Sane!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Steven Wright And His Deadpan And One-Liners
- Steven Wright Special Video!
- Would You Like To See Some Funny Dancing?
- Funny NFL Football Bad Lip Reading Videos
Enjoy Silliness, But What If It Gets Inappropriate?
Robin Williams As The American Flag!
Tim Hawkins Comedy Videos
Jeff Allen Comedy Videos
Michael Jr. Comedy Videos
The Best Of Tim Hawkins! Clean And Funny!
Laughter Makes The World Go Around!
- Vanna White and Bill Greguska. Click here for the Jib Jab video.
- Funny video explaining exciting fun riddle trick #1
- Funny video explaining vital fun riddle trick #2
- Another video explaining strategic fun riddle trick #1
- ”You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.” Michael Pritchard.
- Is joking a sin? What does the Bible say about telling jokes?
- How do I know if a joke is funny and proper? 1 Corinthians 10:23
- Does God have a sense of humor?
Enjoy Silliness With The Three Stooges~ Curly’s Best!
One-Line Statement For You To Think About
- Why do we press harder on the remote control when we know the batteries are dead?
- At the ballpark, why are they called” stands” when they are made for sitting?
- Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Ever wonder why “slow down” and “slow up” mean the same thing?
- Why do we sing “Take me out to the ballgame” when we’re already there?
- I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded the dough.
- Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last.
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP? ~ Unknown comedian.
- Two silk worms raced. They ended up in a tie.
- How can a “wise man” and a “wise guy” be opposites?
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
- A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center says: “Keep off the Grass.”
- I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
- The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
- You can tune a piano but can’t tuna fish.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
- How can “fat chance” and “slim chance” mean the same thing?
- A dentist and a manicurist were married. They fought tooth and nail.
- With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
- Did you hear about the fellow whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
Is God’s View Of Silliness The Same As Yours?
Silliness Is Good, But Is Sarcasm, Okay?
Riddles That Might Possibly Stump You!
Q: You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
A: The match.
Q: If a blue house is made out of blue bricks, a yellow house is built out of yellow bricks, and a pink house is made out of pink bricks, what is a greenhouse constructed of?
Q: Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?
Q: How many months have 28 days?
Q: If an electric train is traveling south, which way is the smoke going?
What Does The Bible Say About Laughter?
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
1 Corinthians 13:11 ESV
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.
2 Timothy 2:16 ESV
But avoid irreverent babble, for it will lead people into more and more ungodliness,
1 Timothy 6:20 ESV
O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,”
Ephesians 5:4 ESV
Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.
1 Corinthians 16:13 ESV
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Timothy 4:7 ESV
Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness;
1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
Matthew 28:19 ESV
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Matthew 7:21 ESV
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
1 John 2:27 ESV
But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him.
2 Timothy 3:16 ESV
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
2 Timothy 2:2 ESV
And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.
1 Timothy 6:10 ESV / 2 helpful votes
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.