How To Walk With God Each Day!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
My walk with God is not perfect, yet my God is perfect. I have lived both a sinful life and a life walking with God, and there is no comparison. Yes, there is temporary pleasure in sin, but there are no hangovers, guilty consciences, or regrets with God. He loved me first, and I love Him for that. ~ Bill Greguska
When we walk with God, we will find the peace that we have always wanted. Here are some encouraging scriptures about walking with God.
Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
If you have questions about God, The Bible, Jesus, or any other spiritual questions, please visit GotQuestions.org.
What It Mean To Walk With God!
STEP #1: Discover God’s Purpose And Plan?
God loves you and wants you to experience peace and life abundant and eternal. Get right with God by getting under His umbrella of protection! The Bible says:
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
STEP #2: Rebuild Your Relationship With God?
God created us in His image. He did not make us as robots to automatically love and obey Him. God gave us a will and freedom of choice. We chose to disobey God and do our will. We still make this choice today. The Bible says:
- Romans 3:23 ”For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.”
- Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
STEP #3: Get Right And Walk With God?
Jesus Christ died on the Cross and rose from the grave. He paid the penalty for our sin and bridged the gap between God and people. The Bible says:
- 1 Timothy 2:5 “For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ.”
- 1 Peter 3:18 “For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.”
- Romans 5:8 “But God demonstrates his love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
STEP #4: Receive Jesus Christ Into Your Life!
We must trust Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and receive Him by personal invitation. The Bible says:
- Revelation 3:20 “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”
- Romans 10:9 “That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat