Learn How To Walk With God Each Day!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
When we walk with God, a remarkable transformation takes place within us. It’s as if the weight of the world is lifted off our shoulders, and we are enveloped in an overwhelming sense of peace and contentment. The journey may not always be easy, for we are flawed beings navigating through a broken world. But even amidst our imperfections, when we choose to walk hand in hand with God, everything changes. We discover that our God is perfect and unwavering in His love for us. When we stumble and fall into sin’s grasp, all it takes is a sincere confession from our hearts to mend the gap between us and Him.
As I tread this path alongside my Creator, I have come to understand that there is no comparison between living a life steeped in sin and one immersed in His presence. Yes, fleeting pleasures may momentarily captivate us on the sinful road; however, they leave behind hangovers of guilt-ridden consciences and remorseful regrets. In contrast, walking with God brings lasting joy without any such burdens weighing upon us. He loved me before I even knew how to love Him back fully – an unconditional love that continues to guide my steps each day. So let me encourage you today: embrace this attitude of confessing your shortcomings before Him while steadfastly walking alongside your heavenly Father who longs for an intimate relationship with you – it will change your life forever. When we walk with God, we will find the peace that we have always wanted. If you have questions about God, The Bible, Jesus, or any other spiritual questions, please visit GotQuestions.org. My walk with God is not perfect, yet my God is perfect. When I do happen to sin, I confess it to God and continue to walk with the Lord. This promise can be found in (1 John 1:9). I encourage you to adopt the same attitude. I have lived both a sinful life and a life walking with God, and there is no comparison. ~ Bill Greguska
Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.
What It Mean To Walk With God!
STEP #1: Discover God’s Purpose And Plan?
God loves you and wants you to experience peace and life abundant and eternal. Get right with God by getting under His umbrella of protection! The Bible says:
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
STEP #2: Rebuild Your Relationship With God?
God created us in His image. He did not make us as robots to automatically love and obey Him. God gave us a will and freedom of choice. We chose to disobey God and do our will. We still make this choice today. The Bible says:
- Romans 3:23 ”For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.”
- Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
STEP #3: Get Right And Walk With God?
Jesus Christ died on the Cross and rose from the grave. He paid the penalty for our sin and bridged the gap between God and people. The Bible says:
- 1 Timothy 2:5 “For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ.”
- 1 Peter 3:18 “For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.”
- Romans 5:8 “But God demonstrates his love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
STEP #4: Receive Jesus Christ Into Your Life!
We must trust Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and receive Him by personal invitation. The Bible says:
- Revelation 3:20 “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”
- Romans 10:9 “That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Micah 6:8 ESV
He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
Psalm 119:10-11 ESV
With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
Colossians 2:6 ESV
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him,
James 4:7 ESV
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Genesis 5:24 ESV
Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him.
Galatians 5:16 ESV
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.
Matthew 6:33 ESV
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Romans 12:12 ESV
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 800-633-3446 or Chat