How To Walk With God Each Day!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
My walk with God is not perfect, yet my God is perfect. ~ Bill Greguska
Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
What It Mean To Walk With God!
God Is Fixing Thing, Are You Following Him?
STEP #1: Discover God’s Purpose And Plan?
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
STEP #2: Rebuild Your Relationship With God?
- Romans 3:23 ”For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.”
- Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
STEP #3: Get Right And Walk With God?
- 1 Timothy 2:5 “For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ.”
- 1 Peter 3:18 “For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.”
- Romans 5:8 “But God demonstrates his love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
STEP #4: Receive Jesus Christ Into Your Life!
- Revelation 3:20 “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”
- Romans 10:9 “That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.”
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat