Words Of Encouragement To Help Others And Yourself!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Words of encouragement have a special power that can truly transform lives. They possess the ability to ignite a spark within our souls, propelling us towards greatness and inspiring us to conquer even the most formidable challenges. In times of doubt or despair, these words act as beacons of hope, gently reminding us that we possess immense strength within ourselves. With their gentle touch, they mend broken spirits and heal wounded hearts.
Like a soothing balm for the soul, words of encouragement have the remarkable capacity to uplift and empower those who hear them. They serve as reminders that no obstacle is insurmountable and no dream too grandiose. So let not the cruel arrows of mean words find peace in your heart or escape from your lips; instead, embrace only those uplifting expressions that kindle warmth in your spirit and propel you ever forward on this beautiful journey called life. Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement or destructively use words of despair. I appreciate what Yehuda Berg said, “Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.” Find words of encouragement, and do not let mean words get in your heart or out of your mouth! ~ Bill Greguska
Acts 20:1-2 When the uproar had ended, Paul sent for the disciples and, after encouraging them, said goodbye and set out for Macedonia. He traveled through that area, speaking many words of encouragement to the people, and finally arrived in Greece.
Words Of Encouragement To Apply To Everyone!
Words Of Encouragement Always Helps!
What Words Of Encouragement Do You Need? We all need words of encouragement from time to time. God’s word gives us support, plus wise people filled with God’s love.
- Words of encouragement do not have to be profound, but instead, consider just saying a few sincere words to uplift others, or maybe the other person might share words of encouragement with you!
- Words of encouragement go both ways, sometimes God puts certain special people in your life that need words of encouragement, and other times God put people in your life when you need assistance.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does praying Scripture have greater effectiveness than other prayers?
- Does the Bible say much about the power of words?
- Is there anything wrong with repetitive prayer?
- What does it mean that the wise man built his house upon a rock?
- What is the Golden Rule?
How Words Of Encouragement Can Make A Difference!
- “If we are sowing spiritual seeds by doing the right thing, then we will reap the blessed results of that as well. The seeds we are sowing today will be reaped in the years to come.” Greg Laurie
- “When working as a promoter on South Beach, I learned a valuable lesson: always send a text message that encourages the recipient to respond.” Joe Casanova
- “Printing out motivational sayings is one of my favorites, and it helps to encourage me as I move throughout my home.” Louise R Allen
- “I want the world to see Me in you. I want you to stop and love the one. Who is the one? The one who needs a word of encouragement. The one who needs a helping hand.” Nathan D. Pietsch
- “To encourage you in increasing your faith, remember the scripture, that Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.” C. L. Griffin
- “It may seem impossible to be thankful when nothing seems to be going our way. However, in this entry, we are encouraged to ‘give thanks for everything.'” Sarah Young
- “Words can be a great encouragement, describe love, but they can also destroy if not used properly.” William Hemsworth
- “Nevertheless, when there is no one around you to give you the encouragement, motivation, and support you need, God’s Word is always there.” Ruben Barreto
- “The church is a collection of like-minded people who have decided to follow Christ. They come together to both give and receive support and encouragement from each other.” Daniel Colston
- “This is where an accountability partner can prove useful. Essentially, their role is to encourage you to stick to your chosen path by offering you encouragement and asking for updates on your actions on a regular basis.” Alan Schmidt
- “Keep your standards high and encourage one another to grow spiritually.” Shana Jahsinta
- “Today, make sure that your encouragements are outweighing your complaints.” C.J. Kruse,
- “A great friend will encourage and be excited for your life and your personal growth.” Maggie Thompson
- “When you encourage someone else who is down, you are bound to be encouraged yourself. When that happens, it is a natural result of the kindness you have just shared.” Bill Greguska
- Expect and prepare for criticism, discouragement, and sabotage from others. Laugh them off, avoid them, and take counter-measures as needed. Mike Buffington,
- “A word of encouragement: if your foundations are in Jesus Christ, then you can weather the storm.” Frank Viola
- “I wish that someone had encouraged me to do things on purpose and by choice instead of just letting things happen and ‘going with the flow.” Tim David
- “My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.” Jack Layton
- “There’s much you can’t change, but there’s something important you can change: you.” Rick Warren
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 800-633-3446 or Chat