Marriage Tips For A Better Marriage!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Your spouse should be not only your spouse but also your best friend. ~ Bill Greguska
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
Practical Marriage Tips For You!
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Marriage Tips For You!
Here’s a secret: Marriage tips need to be practiced for them to work. Learn how to forgive, love, listen and talk.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Important questions about marriage?
- How can I restore my marriage?
- How does one handle conflict in a marriage?
- Making marriage last – what is the key?
- What does the Bible say about handling money in a marriage?
One Of The Greatest Marriage Tips!
Chains do not hold a marriage together. Rather it’s threaded, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years. ~ Simone Signoret
- Colossians 3:19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.
- Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.
Marriage Video Topics
- Better communication isn’t the whole solution – here’s what you need even more! (6:35 minutes)
- “Getting to know you.” How to get to each others’ hearts. (6:03 minutes)
- The two pillars you need to support a good conversation. (7:22 minutes)
- The two secret weapons for any argument. (5:14 minutes)
- “You are not the boss of me!” Freedom and control in a relationship! (6:11 minutes)
- Why we fight. The good news about those four main reasons. (5:20 minutes)
- Good Fights – Bad Fights! (7:55 minutes)
- When fights get “historical.” (2:22 minutes)
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make in an argument. (4:31 minutes)
Marriage Tips For A Happy Married Life & Happy Wife!
Put Marriage Tips Into Practice!
- Make time for your spouse every day. You and your spouse can increase the probabilities of marital success by devoting time each day to each other.
- Compliment your spouse regularly and often, instead of in private and in front of others.
- Love your spouse in the way he or she wants to be loved. For example, do not buy a gift for your spouse that you would like to receive, get him or her what they would like.
- Take care of how you look. Look your best for your spouse, and this also means taking care of your health, including eating properly and exercising regularly.
- Remain faithful without any question or doubt in your spouse’s mind. Accept the fact that you are no longer single and how much you value your spouse and your vows.
- Do things together. Whether that’s ballroom dancing, taking walks, bowling, playing cards, participate in at least one activity that you both enjoy every week. If you have kids, make sure at least half of these activities are for you and your spouse only.
- Utilize your time apart. It is vital that you can feel free to do something like take an art class while your spouse goes to the gym. You also can play cards, and your partner visits their parents. You don’t have to love everything your partner enjoys. But you do have to allow him or her the freedom to pursue the hobbies they like.
- Be best friends with your spouse. The key to marital happiness and success is friendship. Demonstrating affection and respect for each other on a regular daily basis, and sincerely enjoying each other’s company.
- The terms of your relationship. Communicate, reevaluate, or at least to clarify your values from time to time to be on the same page. Most disputes that break up marriages are over sex and money.
- Say to your spouse “I love you” every day, this is especially important when you’re not feeling the sensation of love; at these times, you have to generate it actively. Saying those three little words, and performing loving gestures, will warm both you and your spouse’s hearts.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Better marriage
- Good marriage
- Healthy relationships
- Improve your marriage
- Marriage relationship
- Toxic relationships
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Marriage Tips About How To Deal With Conflict!
- What makes you angry?
- How do you handle your frustration or anger?
- How should we bring up a bothersome issue?
- What if we disagree both about what should be done, and whether it is severe or not?
- Will we go to bed angry at each other? Ephesians 4:26-27
- What is our view of getting help from friends or counselors?
Love Is Not Just A Feeling; It Is A Choice!
- How would you rate your marriage if you are in one?
- What do you expect from a marriage before you get married?
- If you have been divorced in the past and would like some help getting
- back on your feet, go to DivorceCare.org
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat