Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
A happy husband has said it, and there is some truth to the saying, “A happy wife is a happy life!” Your spouse should be not only your spouse but also your best friend. Communication, patience, love, respect, and love for God and each other are some things that are not negotiable. Women need to respect their husbands, and men need to love their wives like Christ sacrificially loved the church. Make your spouse your best friend so that nothing or no one can get between you. Some helpful marriage tips can help keep your marriage healthy or even bring things back to life. Marriage tips are general, but some things can work for one couple, yet not another. God made us similar, but not exact! ~ Bill Greguska
Ecclesiastes 4:12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
Some Of The Greatest Marriage Tips!
Chains do not hold a marriage together. Instead it’s threaded, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years. ~ Simone Signoret
- Colossians 3:19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.
Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Here’s a secret: Marriage tips must be practiced for them to work. Learn how to forgive, love, listen and talk. Marriage tips can be beneficial to your marriage. Be sure to make God the center of your marriage, make forgiveness a high priority, and that you can have a sense of humor when troubles come. Be sure to talk everything out or make temporary agreements. Sometimes it is okay to agree upon a couple of hours to allow things to settle before rehashing whatever difference you might be experiencing. One of the many marriage tips would be to pray for your spouse and be willing to do whatever it takes to keep your marriage together and make sure it grows and gets more decisive year after year! Here are some practical marriage tips from divorcees who have learned the hard way!~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Essential questions about marriage?
- How can I restore my marriage?
- How does one handle conflict in a marriage?
- Making marriage last – what is the key?
- What does the Bible say about handling money in a marriage?
Marriage Tips For A Happy Married Life & Happy Wife!
Put Marriage Tips Into Practice!
- Make time for your spouse every day. You and your spouse can increase the probability of marital success by devoting time each day to each other.
- Compliment your spouse regularly and often, instead of in private and in front of others.
- Love your spouse in the way they want to be loved. For example, do not buy a gift for your spouse that you would like to receive. Get them what they would like.
- Take care of how you look. Look your best for your spouse; this also means taking care of your health, including eating properly and exercising regularly.
- Remain faithful without any question or doubt in your spouse’s mind. Accept that you are no longer single and how much you value your spouse and your vows.
A Funny Look At Marriage Tips!
- Do things together. Whether that’s ballroom dancing, taking walks, bowling, or playing cards, participate in at least one activity you both enjoy weekly. If you have kids, make sure at least half of these activities are for you and your spouse only.
- Utilize your time apart. You must feel free to take an art class while your spouse goes to the gym. You also can play cards, and your partner visits their parents. You don’t have to love everything your partner enjoys. But you do have to allow them the freedom to pursue the hobbies they like.
- Be best friends with your spouse. The key to marital happiness and success is friendship. Demonstrating affection and respect for each other regularly and sincerely enjoying each other’s company.
- The terms of your relationship. Communicate, reevaluate, or clarify your values from time to time to be on the same page. Most disputes that break up marriages are over sex and money.
- Say “I love you” to your spouse, “I love you,” every day. This is especially important when you’re not feeling the sensation of love; you have to generate it actively at these times. Saying those three little words, and performing loving gestures, will warm you and your spouse’s heart.
Marriage Tips About How To Deal With Conflict!
- What makes you angry?
- How do you handle your frustration or anger?
- How should we bring up an annoying issue?
- What if we disagree about what should be done and whether it is severe or not?
- Will we go to bed angry at each other? Ephesians 4:26-27
- What is our view of getting help from friends or counselors?
Love Is Not Just A Feeling; It Is A Choice!
- How would you rate your marriage if you were in one?
- What do you expect from a marriage before you get married?
- If you have been divorced in the past and would like some help getting
- back on your feet, go to DivorceCare.org.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about, our and our goals and purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat