Do Act as if You Do Not Need God?
Do you sometimes live life as though you were in charge of all the decision making? Kind of like you do not need God except for on Sundays? We all have a tendency to want to be in control. But once you let go of that control and give that control over to God and his teachings from the Bible, you will find that being so much better.
Need God Ministry gets to the heart of the problem that men and women and children all have. The problem is the sin in our lives. I can recall when I felt I had the world in the palm of my hand while I was partying and caring on. It was not until I realized that even though my life was footloose and carefree due to abusing drugs and alcohol, I did not start living life fully until God got a hold of me when I hit my bottom in 1986. Then I could understand that I needed God!
Do you think that sin is a problem in your life today? Click on the image to the right to find out some information that will be helpful for you to know about yourself? ~ Bill Greguska
Why do we Need God?
- Each One of us Have Sinned Since Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden, sin has entered mankind, and has been passed down through all generations Romans 5:12, therefore, all have sinned Romans 3:23.
- Sin is The Reason For Spiritual Death Sin cuts man off from God; it is the very thing that separates us from God. Sin causes spiritual death Romans 6:23, which is eternal separation from God.
- Sin Must Be Paid For The wages of sin is spiritual death Romans 6:23, spiritual death is separation from God, which results in eternal hell John 15:6 if those sins aren’t paid for.
- We Cannot Pay The Price For Our Sins Our works can not save us, but by God’s grace, we are saved Ephesians 2:8-9. Salvation cannot be earned, it is a free gift from God 1 John 5:11 if only we will accept it John 3:16.
- Jesus Paid The Price For Our Sin Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission for sins Hebrews 9:22-23. Now to obtain forgiveness, we go to Jesus, who paid the final price for sins Hebrews 10:12. Jesus died and shed His blood for sinners, and all of us were once sinners Romans 3:23, we are able to obtain God’s grace through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ Romans 5:1. His blood paid the price for our sins Matthew 26:28.
- Jesus is The Only Way to Heaven No man can come to God the Father, except through His Son Jesus Christ John 14:6. Believing upon Jesus is the only way Galatians 3:26 to obtain forgiveness from our sins, and receive salvation 1 John 5:11. He who will believe, there is no condemnation awaiting them Romans 10:11.
- Why People End Up in Hell They have sinned, therefore have been cut off from God Romans 3:23, those sins must be paid for, the ultimate payment is eternal hell John 15:6, the only way for your sins to be paid is through believing upon Jesus 1 Peter 1:18-19, they won’t accept Jesus and believe in Him for their salvationJohn 3:36.
- Nobody Who Believes Will Be Turned Away If you can recognize your need for Jesus, and believe in Him, you are definitely able to obtain salvationJohn 6:40. It is NOT God’s desire to see anybody perish, but that all can come to repentance 2 Peter 3:9. Jesus will NOT cast any out who comes to Him John 6:37.
- What We Must do to Obtain Salvation It is a simple, yet true and sincere belief, which allows us to receive eternal life in Christ Jesus. Romans 10:9. Here is a prayer you can pray to accept Jesus into your life: “Lord Jesus Christ, I realize I am a sinner. I believe you died and shed your blood for the remission of my sins, so that I may have eternal life. Right now, I turn from my sins and ask that you come into my life, changing me into a new person and washing all my sins away. I receive you as my personal Lord and Savior. Amen.”
There is great joy in heaven over each and every sinner that comes to Jesus Luke 15:10.
Who is Jesus?
Once more, Never think that you can live to God by your own power or strength; but always look to and rely on him for assistance, yea, for all strength and grace. ~ David Brainerd
Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
We Need God in America Once Again!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’ ~ Billy Graham
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.