Do You Think “YOU” Need God?
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
I never realized just how much I truly needed God until my life took a downward spiral into darkness. For years, I found myself entangled in the destructive clutches of drugs, alcohol, and sin. It was a vicious cycle that seemed impossible to break free from. Yet deep within my heart, there was a persistent longing to seek something greater than the temporary highs and empty promises of this world. And then, like a whisper in the chaos of my life, I felt the undeniable prompting to get to know and follow Jesus. It was as though He had been patiently waiting for me all along, arms open wide with unconditional love and forgiveness. In that moment, I understood that it didn’t matter what sins we commit; they all carry consequences that must be paid.
But here’s where God’s incredible grace comes into play: we have two choices when it comes to paying for our sins. We can either bear their weight ourselves in the depths of hell or accept the sacrificial death of Jesus on the cross as payment for our transgressions. The choice is clear – accepting Him as both Lord and Savior grants us liberation from our past mistakes. So today, you may find yourself lost or burdened by guilt or shame – let me encourage you wholeheartedly to embrace Jesus Christ as your ultimate source of salvation before another day slips away. Trust me when I say that time is too precious to waste dwelling in darkness when light awaits your arrival. Our Holy God can not tolerate sin in his presence, so if you expect to be in heaven when the Lord calls you home one day, that will only be possible if you have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior. ~ Bill Greguska
You And I Need God And His Favor!
Do You Think You Need God?
Why do you think you need God? Sometimes a little success can make us self-reliant and, as a result, push God out of our life slowly but surely. Kind of like you do not need God except for on Sundays? Even then, your whole heart might not be in it? We all tend to want to be in control and self-sufficient.
Once you let go of that control and give that control over to God and his teachings from the Bible, you will find things much better. Some consider faith in God parallel to fire insurance, something to have in the case of something happening, but never really look at it or think about it.
America, We Need God!
Without God, You Are In Trouble!
Need God Ministry gets to the heart of the problem that all men, women, and children have. The problem is the sin in our lives. When I was partying and carrying on, I felt I had the world in the palm of my hand. It was not until I realized that even though my life was footloose and carefree due to abusing drugs and alcohol, I did not start living life fully until God got a hold of me when I hit my bottom in 1986. Then I could understand that I needed God!
Do you think that sin is a problem in your life today? Please don’t feel bad; everyone is tempted by evil. Read what it says in Romans 3:23 to learn more, and also check out my page to realize that Satan has seduced us all in different ways. Without God’s wisdom and strength, we are all at risk of falling to Satan and his deceptions and ultimately separation from God for eternity. This is not something to take lightly. ~ Bill Greguska
Why Do We Need God?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I have a closer relationship with God?
- Surviving the end times – what do I need to know?
- What are practical ways to depend on God alone?
- Where is God when it hurts?
- Why was God so evident in the Bible and seems so hidden today?
Why Do We Need God?
- Each one of us has Sinned. Since Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden, sin has entered humanity and passed down through all generations. Romans 5:12, therefore, all have sinned Romans 3:23.
- Sin is the reason for spiritual death Sin cuts man off from God; it is the very thing that separates us from God. Sin causes spiritual death Romans 6:23, which is eternal separation from God.
- Sin must be paid for because the wages of sin is spiritual death. Spiritual death is separation from God, which results in eternal hell John 15:6 if those sins aren’t paid for.
Salvation Into Heaven Cannot Be Earned; It’s A Gift!
- We cannot pay the price for our sins. Our works can not save us but by God’s grace. We are saved in Ephesians 2:8-9. Salvation cannot be earned; it is a free gift from God 1 John 5:11 if only we accept it John 3:16.
- Jesus paid the price for our sin without shedding blood; there is no remission of sins Hebrews 9:22-23. To obtain forgiveness, we go to Jesus, who paid the final price for sins Hebrews 10:12. Jesus died and shed His blood for sinners, and all of us were once sinners. We can obtain God’s grace through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ Romans 5:1. His blood paid the price for our sins Matthew 26:28.
- Jesus is The Only Way to Heaven. No man can come to God the Father, except through His Son Jesus Christ John 14:6. Believing in Jesus is the only way Galatians 3:26 to obtain forgiveness from our sins and receive salvation 1 John 5:11. He who will believe, there is no condemnation awaiting them Romans 10:11.
Jesus Is The Answer To All Your Problems!
- Why do people end up in Hell because they have sinned? Therefore have been cut off from God. Romans 3:23. Those sins must be paid for. The ultimate payment is eternal hell John 15:6. The only way for your sins to be paid is through believing in Jesus 1 Peter 1:18-19. Those who won’t accept Jesus and believe in Him for their salvation are responsible for paying for their sin. John 3:36.
- Recognizing your need for Jesus and believing in Him, you can obtain salvation in John 6:40. It is NOT God’s desire to see anybody perish, but that all can come to repentance 2 Peter 3:9. Jesus will NOT cast any out who comes to Him John 6:37.
- What We Must do to Obtain Salvation It is a pure yet genuine and sincere belief that allows us to receive eternal life in Christ Jesus. Romans 10:9. Here is a prayer you can pray to accept Jesus into your life: “Lord Jesus Christ, I realize I am a sinner. I believe you died and shed your blood to remission my sins so I may have eternal life. Right now, I turn from my sins and ask that you come into my life, changing me into a new person and washing all my sins away. I receive you as my personal Lord and Savior. Amen.”
Luke 15:10 In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat