Do You Think You Need God?
Sometimes a little success can make us self-reliant and as a result push God out of our life slowly but surely. Kind of like you do not need God except for on Sundays?
Even then your whole heart might not be in it? We all have a tendency to want to be in control and self-sufficient. But once you let go of that control and give that control over to God and his teachings from the Bible, you will find things so much better.
Some people consider faith in God parallel to fire insurance, something just to have in the case of something happening, but never really look at it or think about it.
Without God, you are in trouble
Need God Ministry gets to the heart of the problem that men and women and children all have. The problem is the sin in our lives. When I was partying and caring on, I felt I had the world in the palm of my hand. It was not until I realized that even though my life was footloose and carefree due to abusing drugs and alcohol, I did not start living life fully until God got a hold of me when I hit my bottom in 1986. Then I could understand that I needed God!
Do you think that sin is a problem in your life today? Please don’t feel bad, everyone is tempted by sin. Read what it says in Romans 3:23 to learn more and also check out my page to learn that we all have been tempted by Satan in different ways. Without God’s wisdom and strength, we are all at risk of falling to Satan and his deceptions and ultimately separation from God for eternity. This is not something to take lightly. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- How can I have a closer relationship with God?
- Surviving the end times – what do I need to know?
- What are practical ways to depend on God alone?
- Where is God when it hurts?
- Why was God so evident in the Bible, and seems so hidden today?
Who Is Jesus And Why Do You Need God?
Once more, Never think that you can live to God by your own power or strength; but always look to and rely on him for assistance, yea, for all strength and grace. ~ David Brainerd
Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Why Do We Need God?
- Each one of us has Sinned Since Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden, sin has entered mankind, and has been passed down through all generations Romans 5:12, therefore, all have sinned Romans 3:23.
- Sin is the reason for spiritual death Sin cuts man off from God; it is the very thing that separates us from God. Sin causes spiritual death Romans 6:23, which is eternal separation from God.
- Sin must be paid for because the wages of sin is spiritual death. Spiritual death is separation from God. Which results in eternal hell John 15:6 if those sins aren’t paid for.
Salvation into heaven cannot be earned because it is a gift from God
- We cannot pay the price for our sins our works can not save us but by God’s grace. We are saved Ephesians 2:8-9. Salvation cannot be earned, it is a free gift from God 1 John 5:11 if only we will accept it John 3:16.
- Jesus paid the price for our sin without the shedding of blood, there is no remission for sins Hebrews 9:22-23. Now to obtain forgiveness, we go to Jesus, who paid the final price for sins Hebrews 10:12. Jesus died and shed His blood for sinners, and all of us were once sinners, we are able to obtain God’s grace through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ Romans 5:1. His blood paid the price for our sins Matthew 26:28.
More reasons that we need God!
- Jesus is The Only Way to Heaven No man can come to God the Father, except through His Son Jesus Christ John 14:6. Believing upon Jesus is the only way Galatians 3:26 to obtain forgiveness from our sins, and receive salvation 1 John 5:11. He who will believe, there is no condemnation awaiting them Romans 10:11.
- Why people end up in Hell because they have sinned. Therefore have been cut off from God. Romans 3:23. Those sins must be paid for. The ultimate payment is eternal hell John 15:6. The only way for your sins to be paid is through believing upon Jesus 1 Peter 1:18-19. Those who won’t accept Jesus and believe in Him for their salvation are responsible for the payment of their own sin. John 3:36.
God is a good and faithful God!
- Recognizing your need for Jesus, and believe in Him, you are definitely able to obtain salvation John 6:40. It is NOT God’s desire to see anybody perish, but that all can come to repentance 2 Peter 3:9. Jesus will NOT cast any out who comes to Him John 6:37.
- What We Must do to Obtain Salvation It is a simple, yet true and sincere belief, which allows us to receive eternal life in Christ Jesus. Romans 10:9. Here is a prayer you can pray to accept Jesus into your life: “Lord Jesus Christ, I realize I am a sinner. I believe you died and shed your blood for the remission of my sins, so that I may have eternal life. Right now, I turn from my sins and ask that you come into my life, changing me into a new person and washing all my sins away. I receive you as my personal Lord and Savior. Amen.”
There is great joy in heaven over each and every sinner that comes to Jesus Luke 15:10.
Why Do We Need God?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Why Do You Think America Needs God? I Need God!
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’ ~ Billy Graham
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.