Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A healthy marriage relationship is a three-way partnership where God is the head, and the man and woman are under His authority. Without a man and woman working together, the relationship is in vain. ~ Bill Greguska
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
God’s Guide For A Good Christian Marriage Relationship!
How To Have A Strong Marriage Relationship That Lasts?
Learn from both what others have done in their successful marriage relationship. And also learn from those who’s a relationship, like mine, that did not work.
It takes two willing and committed partners to stick together through the storms of life. Otherwise, the storms will overtake the marriage relationship, and it will crash into the rocks! Every marriage, when it starts, has two people (both who have a sinful nature) who bring their own “baggage” or “preferences” that need to be somehow blended to make the two people into one.
Each spouse does not have to lose their identity, but instead, they gain a philosophy of teamwork through communication and compromise, all under the authority of Jesus Christ.
I was married for almost ten years that ended in divorce and looking back at what I know now, for sure, I would have done some things differently.
I would have focused on our communication more and gotten to know her better when we were dating. Sometimes learning from what others went through makes it, so you do not have to reinvent the wheel, sort to say.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How does one handle conflict in a Marriage?
- Questions about Marriage
- Top 10 Bible Verses About Marriage
- What does the Bible say about Marriage?
- Why does God hate divorce?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Better marriage
- Challenging relationships
- Good marriage
- Improve your marriage
- Healthy friendships
- Romantic relationships
- Marriage Tips
- Wisdom in relationships
The Marriage Relationship Is Like A Dance!
Unfortunately, my ex-wife and I did not see things eye to eye almost from the start, yet I always hoped that we would grow together and work together on our marriage.
- In your marriage relationship, do you always need to be right?
- Do you work together as a team or as individual players?
- Are you good at forgiving?
- Are you good at apologizing?
- Is your marriage partner your best friend?
If marriage is centered on God and each other, the success of the marriage should be okay, but commitment, sacrifice, and teamwork need to be present.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- Have you just started believing in God? We have a page specifically for you?
- Are you dealing with anger, stress, or depression? We have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- Learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- Need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat