Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Setting spiritual goals in your life is not just a mere suggestion, but it is essential for personal growth and fulfillment. When embarking on this journey, it is crucial that we seek guidance from God through prayer before making any decisions. By doing so, we ensure that our goals align with God’s plan for our lives instead of being driven by fleeting desires or societal expectations. Much like constructing a sturdy building requires a solid foundation, setting spiritual goals without seeking God’s will can be likened to building on shaky ground.
We must take the time to assess our current situation and carefully consider what we are aiming for – ensuring that these aspirations will bring both joy to our Creator and peace within ourselves. Neglecting to set such goals would be akin to wandering aimlessly through life, like going grocery shopping without a list. It may seem feasible at first glance, but the lack of direction ultimately leads us astray and leaves us unorganized within our own capabilities and limitations. Therefore, let us embrace the importance of setting spiritual goals with hearts full of faith and determination as we embark on this transformative journey towards becoming all that God has intended for us to be. Setting spiritual goals in your life are extremely important, yet I remind you and encourage you to make sure you pray before deciding on anything to make sure it is God’s will for your life. ~ Bill Greguska
Philippians 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
To Set Spiritual Goals, You Need God To Give You Wisdom!
Set Spiritual Goals In Your Life!
Once you start helping yourself set a goal, you will notice that your life will have more focus and clarity, resulting in the ability to reach your goals more regularly. Consider Some Spiritual Goals:
- Pray each day (start the day with prayer and pray off and on throughout the day)
- Read your Bible each day (start the day with your Bible, starting with at least 5-10 minutes each morning and building up in time)
- Journal each day (start the day journaling at least a paragraph or more to keep you focused on where your life is heading by seeing where you came from).
- Fellowship with your church, Bible study, and other Christian and non-Christian friends.
- Fasting can be beneficial for answering prayer when struggling with any specific problem or sin.
- Listening to Christian music on the radio and on CDs
- Watch Christian movies or Christian TV stations, preachers, and teachers.
- Also, whatever God is leading you to do.
Keep In Mind:
When you set some goals in your life, you need to take your concerns to the Lord in prayer. Getting wise counsel would be the second place to go when helping yourself set goals. This principle goes for anything you want to do in your life, not only the bigger goals.
If praying is something not familiar in your life, then at least to the best of your knowledge, try to think what Jesus would want you to do if He were sitting right next to you. Make SMART GOALS = Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Bound. There is almost nothing like feeling inside when you set goals and obtain them! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do the ends justify the means?
- Does the Bible say much about saving money?
- What does the Bible say about perseverance?
- Are setting goals mentioned in the Bible?
- What does the Bible say about teamwork?
In Helping Yourself Set Spiritual Goals, Be Specific!
God Wants You To Thrive In Life By Setting Spiritual Goals!
To overcome a problem in life, you need to get your mind off the problem and focus on the solution instead. To obtain solutions accomplished, one must set up some step-by-step goals. We all go through difficult times. What we do with our problems or difficulties is what determines our outcome. Over the years, I have learned that God always wanted the best for me, and since I have been learning more about Him, everything seems to be making more sense. Do you want to know more about Jesus Christ? The same result can happen to you.
Make it your primary goal today to either start a relationship with Jesus Christ or if you already have a relationship with Him. Then I encourage you to take additional steps to strengthen your relationship with Him. Once you start setting spiritual goals, you will notice that your life will focus more, and your understanding will increase. First, take your concerns to the Lord in prayer. Find truths in the Bible. Ask a Christian friend or pastor to help you set spiritual goals. Don’t waste another moment. Get to it right away! ~ Bill Greguska
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
2 Peter 3:18 ESV
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.
1 Peter 2:5 ESV
You yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Hebrews 13:4 ESV
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
2 Timothy 2:22 ESV
So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.
2 Timothy 1:7 ESV
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Corinthians 5:9 ESV
So whether we are at home or away, we make it our aim to please him.
Romans 12:1 ESV
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat