Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
It is essential to set spiritual goals in your life, yet make sure you pray before deciding on anything to make sure it is God’s will for your life. Not just something that sounds nice at the moment. It would be like going to the grocery store without making a grocery list. Yes, it can be done, but in the end, you will miss some things and not be organized with your plans and within your means. ~ Bill Greguska
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. ~ Zig Ziglar
Philippians 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
To Set Spiritual Goals, You Need Wisdom!
Set Spiritual Goals In Your Life!
Once you start helping yourself set a goal, you will notice that your life will have more focus and clarity, resulting in the ability to start reaching your goals with more regularity. Consider Some Spiritual Goals:
- Pray each day (start the day with prayer and pray off and on throughout the day)
- Read your Bible each day (start the day with your Bible, starting with at least 5-10 minutes each morning and building up in time)
- Journal each day (start the day journaling at least a paragraph or more to keep you focused on where your life is heading by seeing where you came from).
- Fellowship with your church, Bible study, and other Christian and non-Christian friends.
- Fasting can be beneficial for answering prayer when struggling with any specific problem or sin.
- Listening to Christian music on the radio and CDs
- Watch Christian movies or Christian TV stations, preachers, and teachers.
- Also, whatever God is leading you to do.
Keep In Mind:
When you set some goals in your life, you need to take your concerns to the Lord in prayer. Getting wise counsel would be the second place to go when helping yourself set goals. This principle goes for anything you set out to do in your life, not only the bigger goals.
If praying is something not real familiar in your life, then at least to the best of your knowledge, try to think what Jesus would want you to do if He were sitting right next to you? Be sure to make SMART GOALS = Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Bound. There is almost nothing like the feeling you get inside when you set goals and obtain them! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do the ends justify the means?
- Does the Bible say much about saving money?
- What does the Bible say about perseverance?
- Are setting goals mentioned in the Bible?
- What does the Bible say about teamwork?
In Helping Yourself Set Spiritual Goals, Be Specific!
God Wants You To Thrive In Life By Setting Spiritual Goals!
To overcome a problem in life, you need to get your mind off of the problem and focus on the solution instead. To obtain solutions accomplished, one must set up some step-by-step goals. We all go through difficult times. What we do with our problems or difficulties is what determines our outcome. Over the years, I have learned that God always wanted the best for me, and since I have been learning more about Him, everything seems to be making more sense. Do you want to know more about Jesus Christ? The same result can happen to you.
Make it your primary goal today to either start a relationship with Jesus Christ or if you already have a relationship with Him. Then I encourage you to take additional steps to strengthen your relationship with Him. Once you start setting spiritual goals, you will notice that your life will focus more, and your understanding will increase. First, take your concerns to the Lord in prayer. Find truths in the Bible. Ask a Christian friend or pastor to help you set spiritual goals. Don’t waste another moment. Get to it right away! ~ Bill Greguska
Related Pages Of Encouragement
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat