There Is No Doubt That Satan Is Real!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
One of Satan’s most deceptive and powerful ways of defeating us is to get us to believe a lie. And the biggest lie is that there are no consequences to our own doing. Satan will give you whatever you ask for if it will lead you where he ultimately wants you. ~ Charles Stanley
Be on guard because Satan is real and is dressed in sheep’s clothing. Satan was not only at the time of Jesus Christ; Satan is in our modern society. James 4:7 Submit yourself, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Here are some encouraging scriptures about Satan.
John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Satan Is Real, And He Is Not A Laughing Matter!
Satan Is Real, And We Are In A Spiritual Battle!
We know that Satan is real, but we ought not to fear him since we have the Lord Jesus Christ in our hearts, and He will protect us and guide us. Satan is real, but God is victorious over Satan if you read the end of the Bible! ~ Bill Greguska
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about Satan?
What does Biblegateway say about Satan?
What Does Satan Say? What GOD’S WORD Says
Satan wants us to believe we are alone.
Satan wants us to think our life is worthless!
Satan says no one understands you.
Our Enemy Satan Seeks To Steal, Kill And Destroy!
Here are 7 of the many ways Satan works against us:
- Plants doubts and lies. Genesis 3:1-24
- Will try to cripple your faith through fear. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
- Fights against your faith. Ephesians 6:12
- Persecute you for your faith. Revelation 2:10
- Try to sidetrack you with worldly things. 1 John 2:15-16
- Tempt you with sexual immorality. 1 Corinthians 7:5
- Cause disunity among Christians. Mathew 13:38-39 and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15
Watch this video that talks about the fact that Satan is real.
Information About C.S. Lewis’s Screwtape Letters
Is Satan Real?
Yes, Satan Is Real, But God has defeated him!
When I was using drugs and alcohol, Satan was attacking me left and right. Unfortunately, I did not have protection, so he was getting the better of me.
It was not until I cried out to God to help me that God came to my rescue and delivered me from the chains of my addictions. I learned firsthand that Satan is real.
Be alert and on guard. The enemy Satan is real, but when we cling to God and resist the devil, we will be safe. God will never leave us or forsake us; God has a plan for your life as well as my life. We need to call upon the Lord and resist the temptations of the evil one who would love for us to be destroyed!
Have You Declared War With Satan?
Satan is out to kill, steal, and destroy. He is compared to a roaring lion to ruin lives with his many demons by attacking and setting traps. And Satan does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Do not worry about knowing all about Satan, but be more concerned about understanding and following Jesus Christ. You need to get serious about clinging close to God and fleeing Satan. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- God vs. Satan – if God is all-powerful, why does He not just kill Satan?
- How much power does Satan possess?
- How, why, and when did Satan fall from heaven?
- Is Satan in hell? Where is Satan?
- What does Satan look like? What do demons look like?
Satan Is Real, But Our Help Is With God!
Satan Is Real And Is Out To Get You In Many Ways!
Look Around, And You Can See Satan Is Real!
- Tries to cripple your effectiveness through confusion, discouragement, and despair. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9.
- Blind the spiritual eyes of your unsaved family, and friends, so that they may not be able to see the glory of Jesus in the gospel. 2 Corinthians 4:4.
- Persecute you for your godliness. Revelation 2:10.
- End your life. Psalm 106:37; John 8:44.
- Tempt you to try to fool others to create an illusion to deceive others. Acts 5:3; John 8:44.
- May tempt you to do evil. Matthew 4:1; 1 Thessalonians 3:5.
- Corrupt your mind and steer you away from the pure gospel of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3.
- Hinder (cut in on, as in a running race) your gospel witness and steal it from unsuspecting hearts. 1 Thessalonians 2:18; Matthew 13:19.
- Wrestle with you, fighting against your walk with Jesus Christ. Ephesians 6:12.
More Ways That Satan Is Real And Wants To Destroy Us!
- Try to tempt you to commit sexual immorality against your spouse due to neglecting the intimacy of the marriage bed. 1 Corinthians 7:5.
- Harass you with some form of physical affliction. 2 Corinthians 12:7.
- Keep your unsaved acquaintances chained to sins that hinder them from coming to a knowledge of God. Galatians 4:8.
- May hit you with physical disease. Luke 13:16; Job 2:7.
- Promote (counterfeit Christians) within your assembly of believers to deceive and create disunity. Matthew 13:38-39; 2 Corinthians 11:13-15.
- Lead you toward theological compromise by causing you to be friendly to false doctrine and its teachers. 1 Timothy 4:1-3.
- Slander God to you to put doubt in your mind concerning God’s goodness and attempt to sabotage your faith. Genesis 3:4-5.
- He is at this moment prowling around, seeking to capture and destroy you, mainly through pride. 1 Peter 5:6-8.
- Will most assuredly slander you before God in heaven. Revelation 12:10.
- May ask God for permission to sift you out for concentrated attack and temptation. Luke 22:31.
- Use the power of suggestion to move you away from the will of God. Matthew 16:21-23.
You Can Resist The Devil So That He Will Flee?
The Bible encourages believers to war against the enemy of faith:
- By not remaining ignorant of his schemes. 2 Corinthians 2:11
- By submitting to God. James 4:7
- Being sober and alert and resistant to him. Ephesians 4:27; James 4:7; 1 Peter 5:8
- By not speaking lightly of him. Jude 8; 2 Peter 2:10
Defensive Pieces Of Armor And Offensive Weapons:
- We must put on the armor of God, which includes the defensive weapons of truth, righteousness, gospel proclamation, faith, and salvation.
- We must also employ the offensive weapons of the sword of Scripture and prayer. Ephesians 6:11-18.
- These are the only means by which we may firmly stand against the devil. “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.” Ephesians 6:12.
THE HIGHEST COURT OF THE
KINGDOM OF GOD REGARDING THE MARRIAGE OF:
DECREE OF DIVORCE*
- The Plaintiff’s assertions are fully substantiated:
- That the Plaintiff entered into this marriage based on lies and deceit by the Defendant, and
- That Plaintiff relied on fraudulent inducements and enticements by the Defendant, which Defendant had neither the intention nor ability to deliver
- The Plaintiff renounces any and all right, claim, or interest in any possession jointly acquired with the Defendant during this Marriage. That Plaintiff is entitled to have the sole right, claim, and interest, in and to all the gifts, possessions, and inheritance from Plaintiff’s Father, and the Defendant is to be and forever barred from the title, control, or use of any such gifts, possessions or inheritance.
- All offspring of the marriage have been stillborn or have had viability for only brief periods and were either destroyed by the Defendant or were so infected by sickness attributed to the Defendant’s condition that no life remained in them.
- The Plaintiff repudiates any joint claims with the Defendant, and requests this court to sever all relationships with the Defendant of any nature, however and whenever such occurred and seeks enforcement by this Court of Plaintiff’s desire to be known by no other name than that given by Plaintiff’s Father.
- The Plaintiff also seeks an everlasting restraining order against the Defendant to keep the Defendant away from all persons or property belonging to the Plaintiff.
THE SUPREME JUDGE
DECREE OF DIVORCE
- That the Plaintiff entered into this marriage based on lies and deceit by the Defendant, and
- That Plaintiff relied on fraudulent inducements and enticements by the Defendant, which Defendant had neither the intention nor ability to deliver.
THE SUPREME JUDGE
Baal (Teaching from Dutch Sheets)
- Through a season of tremendous warfare in November and December, as well as confirmation from many key leaders, God has exposed the spirit of Baal as one of the strongmen—perhaps the strongman—over America.
- Baal is identified as the ruler of demons. Matthew 12-24 (Beelzebub is another name for Baal.
- Baal-hamon, one of Baal’s names, means “the lord of wealth or abundance.” Chuck Pierce believes, and I agree, that this is the principality warring against the great transfer of wealth to the church. You must war against this spirit to see your inheritance released. Claim Jeremiah 51:44 (Bel in this verse is Baal).
- Baal-berith, another of his names, means “the lord of the covenant.” The Hebrew word Baal actually means “husband” or “marriage.” This spirit always attempted to cause Israel to “divorce” or break covenant with God and “marry’ or align with him. Consistent with this, America has broken the covenant with God and married Baal in so many ways. This is, I believe, the strongman behind most covenant-breaking.
- Baal is the strongman behind sexual perversion. Homosexuality was and is one of his significant strongholds. I believe all of the sexual sin and perversion in America is under Baal’s orchestration to one degree or another. You will continue to see God expose leaders in the church who aligned themselves with this spirit. Pray for the church to be cleansed and Baal’s hold on America in this area to be broken.
- Baal always goes after the next generation, trying to cut off the extension of God’s covenantal purposes. He is a violent spirit and even required human sacrifice. Abortion is under Baal, as is the “cutting” of today’s young generation (see 1 Kings 18:28), the vampire and goth movement, and the death culture in general that has invaded America. Baal is leading the fight to avert the great awakening planned for the young generation of Americans today. Pray against and bind these efforts.
- Witchcraft and occult spirits, in general, operate under Baal. So does Jezebel.
The Baal Principality (god of 1,000 faces)
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat