The Enemy Satan Is Real!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
One of Satan’s most deceptive and powerful ways of defeating us is to get us to believe a lie. And the biggest lie is that there are no consequences to our own doing. Satan will give you whatever you ask for if it will lead you where he ultimately wants you. ~ Charles Stanley
John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Satan Is Real, And He Is Not A Laughing Matter!
We know that Satan is real, but we ought not to fear him since we have the Lord Jesus Christ in our hearts and He will protect us and guide us. Satan is real, but if you read the end of the Bible, God is victorious over Satan! ~ Bill Greguska
Is Satan Real?
Yes, Satan Is Real, But He Has Been Defeated By God!
The question is not how we are going to avoid or fight the devil, but instead it is how are we going to stand on firm ground? The answer to that question is if we are going to pray and stand firm, and walk with the Lord.
When I was using drugs and alcohol, Satan was attacking me left and right, unfortunately, I did not have protection, so he was getting the better of me.
It was not until I cried out to God to help me, that God came to my rescue and delivered me from the chains of my addictions. I learned first hand that Satan is real.
Be alert and on guard. The enemy Satan is real, but when we cling to God and resist the devil, we will be safe. God will never leave us or forsake us; God has a plan for your life as well as my life. We need to call upon the Lord and resist the temptations of the evil one who would love for us to be destroyed!
Have You Declared War With Satan?
Satan is out to kill, steal and destroy. He is compared to a roaring lion out to ruin lives with his many demons by attacking and set traps. And Satan does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Do not worry about knowing all about Satan, but be more concerned about understanding and following Jesus Christ. You need to get serious about clinging close to God and fleeing Satan. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- God vs. Satan – if God is all-powerful, why does He not just kill Satan?
- How much power does Satan possess?
- How, why, and when did Satan fall from heaven?
- Is Satan in hell? Where is Satan?
- What does Satan look like? What do demons look like?
Our Enemy Satan Seeks To Steal, Kill And Destroy!
Here are 7 of the many ways Satan works against us:
- Plants doubts and lies. Genesis 3:1-24
- Will try to cripple your faith through fear. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
- Fights against your faith. Ephesians 6:12
- Persecute you for your faith. Revelation 2:10
- Try to sidetrack you with worldly things. 1 John 2:15-16
- Tempt you with sexual immorality. 1 Corinthians 7:5
- Cause disunity among Christians. Mathew 13:38-39 and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15
Watch this video that talks about Satan is real.
Satan Is Real, But Our Help Is With God!
Satan Is Real, But Our Help Is With God!
Satan Is Real And Is Out To Get You In Many Ways!
Look Around, You Can See Satan Is Real!
- Tries to cripple your effectiveness through confusion, discouragement, and despair. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9.
- Blind the spiritual eyes of your unsaved family, and friends, so that they may not be able to see the glory of Jesus in the gospel. 2 Corinthians 4:4.
- Persecute you for your godliness. Revelation 2:10.
- End your life. Psalm 106:37; John 8:44.
- Tempt you to try to fool others to create an illusion to deceive others. Acts 5:3; John 8:44.
- May tempt you to do evil. Matthew 4:1; 1 Thessalonians 3:5.
- Corrupt your mind and steer you away from the pure gospel of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3.
- Hinder (cut in on, as in a running race) your gospel witness and steal it from unsuspecting hearts. 1 Thessalonians 2:18; Matthew 13:19.
- Wrestle with you, fighting against your walk with Jesus Christ. Ephesians 6:12.
More Ways That Satan Is Real And Wants To Destroy Us!
- Try to tempt you to commit sexual immorality against your spouse as a result of neglecting the intimacy of the marriage bed. 1 Corinthians 7:5.
- Harass you with some form of physical affliction. 2 Corinthians 12:7.
- Keep your unsaved acquaintances in chained to sins which hinder them from coming to a knowledge of God. Galatians 4:8.
- May hit you with physical disease. Luke 13:16; Job 2:7.
- Promote (counterfeit Christians) within your assembly of believers to deceive and create disunity. Matthew 13:38-39; 2 Corinthians 11:13-15.
- Lead you toward theological compromise by causing you to be friendly to false doctrine and its teachers. 1 Timothy 4:1-3.
- Slander God to you to put doubt in your mind concerning God’s goodness and attempt to sabotage your faith. Genesis 3:4-5.
- He is at this moment prowling around seeking to capture and destroy you, mainly through pride. 1 Peter 5:6-8.
- Will most assuredly slander you before God in heaven. Revelation 12:10.
- May ask God for permission to sift you out for concentrated attack and temptation. Luke 22:31.
- Use the power of suggestion to move you away from the will of God. Matthew 16:21-23.
You Can Resist The Devil So That He Will Flee?
The Bible exhorts believers to war against the enemy of faith:
- By not remaining ignorant of his schemes. 2 Corinthians 2:11
- By submitting to God. James 4:7
- Being sober and alert and resistant to him. Ephesians 4:27; James 4:7; 1 Peter 5:8
- By not speaking lightly of him. Jude 8; 2 Peter 2:10
Defensive Pieces Of Armor And Offensive Weapons:
- We must put on the armor of God, which includes the defensive weapons of truth, righteousness, gospel proclamation, faith, and salvation.
- We must also employ the offensive weapons of the sword of Scripture and prayer. Ephesians 6:11-18.
- These are the only means by which we may firmly stand against the devil. “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.” Ephesians 6:12.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Trust You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat