Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or encouragement.
Prayer Is The Best Thing To Fight Pornography!
The Four Pillars Of Purity Video
Addiction Resource Links:
Flee From Sexual Sin
God’s Way, Or Satan’s Way?
God intended sex to be a beautiful thing between one man and one woman for keeping the world populated. Our sinful world has attempted to change what God meant for good. Here are a couple of definitions of how sex has gotten distorted and sinful.
Definition of debauchery = extreme indulgence in bodily pleasures and especially sexual pleasures: behavior involving sex, drugs, alcohol, etc., that is often considered immoral
Definition of lewd = crude and offensive in a sexual way. “she began to gyrate to the music and sing a lewd song.”
Definition of lascivious = filled with or showing sexual desire: lewd, lustful, lascivious acts/thoughts
Run Away From The Temptation!
Focus on the Family
Scriptures To Help You Flee From Pornography!
- Job 31:1 I have made a covenant with my eyes; How then could I gaze at a virgin?
- James 1:14-15 But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin, and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.
- Matthew 5:28 But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
- 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 Flee immorality. Every other sin a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore, glorify God in your body.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.
- Ephesians 6:11-17 Put on the full armor of God so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God so that you will be able to resist the evil day and, having done everything, stand firm.
- Psalm 119:9-10 How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word. With all my heart, I have sought You; Do not let me wander from Your commandments.
- Proverbs 6:25 Do not desire her beauty in your heart, Nor let her capture you with her eyelids.
- Ephesians 5:11-12 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.
Prison Of Pornography, And What To Do About It?
Why Is Pornography Like A Barbed Fishing Hook?
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Matthew 5:28 ESV
But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 ESV
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation, he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
1 John 2:16 ESV
For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.
Psalm 119:37 ESV
Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things, and give me life in your ways.
Hebrews 13:4 ESV
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
1 Corinthians 6:18 ESV
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.
Philippians 4:8 ESV
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
James 1:14-15 ESV
But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin, when t is fully grown, brings forth death.
Job 31:1 ESV
“I have made a covenant with my eyes; how then could I gaze at a virgin?
1 Corinthians 6:9 ESV
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
1 John 3:4-10 ESV
Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. You know that he appeared in order to take away sins, and there is no sin in him who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous. Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.
Galatians 5:19 ESV
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,
Galatians 5:19-25 ESV
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things, there is no law.
Psalm 119:9-10 ESV
How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word. With my whole heart, I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goal, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem and want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.