Get Victory Over Pornography!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Almost every pre-teen or teenage boy has seen pornography in one form or another. Pornography and sin are alike in many ways; they both feel good for a season. Having victory over pornography is such a valuable thing to accomplish. Every man is tempted by pornography. Even in the church, men are struggling. There is a war on pornography, although victory over pornography is hopefully insight. However, there still are many casualties. You do not have to be a casualty yourself! ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 26:41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
Are You Winning The War Against Pornography?
The Four Pillars Of Purity Video’s
Prayer Is The Best Thing To Fight Pornography!
Addiction Resource Links:
Flee From Sexual Sin
To sum it up, I would say that dealing with sexual lust is different from dealing with other types of sin.
With sexual sin, it is not recommended to stand there and fight the evil but rather to flee from it. Like it is written concerning Potiphar’s wife in Genesis 39:12, she caught him by his garment, saying, “Lie with me.” But he left his garment in her hand and fled and got out of the house. (Joseph was wise enough not just to stay there to talk to reason with her attempt of seduction and fight his feelings as a red-blooded man, but instead, to have the wisdom to RUN that applies to all sexual temptations outside of marriage). ~ Bill Greguska
Run Away From The Temptation!
Rather Than Fighting It With Your Self-Determination!
Rather than fighting temptation with your self-determination, praying ahead of time and having someone as an accountability partner to keep you on the straight and narrow are not an option. They are necessary. When tempted, get out of the situation that you are in physically, which will help you regain control of yourself with the Holy Spirits’ power. Since men have a more significant battle with pornography than women because our eyes are a source of sexual gratification, I would like to share some insight from an excellent book called “Every Man’s Battle.” On page 72, where it says. “If a woman’s blouse falls open, you can not say, “Hey, that is in my sightline; I get to have that.” No, you have to look away. Otherwise, you’re a thief. You need to leave that valuable creation of God in the hands of God and her husband or her future husband. The two best solutions are bouncing your eyes off that scantily dressed woman or merely fleeing the situation.
Focus on the Family
Yes, pornography has a long history of getting extremely popular, especially since the internet. Still, long history has brought extremely popular, mainly since the internet. Still, a long history has brought extremely popular, particularly since the internet. Still, a long history has got extremely popular, especially since the internet, but just because everyone is jumping off a bridge does not make it right. Porn is not something that God has provided for us. Instead, it is something that Satan uses to steal, kill and destroy the lives of so many men and women in our society. To talk with someone who cares and wants to help you, call Focus on the Family at 1-800-A-FAMILY. If you have any questions in your mind about whether you have a sexual problem or not, take this free test to help you figure out if you do or not? If you even question having possible trouble, there might be a good chance you do.
Scriptures To Help You Flee From Pornography!
- Job 31:1 I have made a covenant with my eyes; How then could I gaze at a virgin?
- James 1:14-15 But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin, and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.
- Matthew 5:28 But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
- 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.
More Scriptures To Help You Gain Victory Over Pornography!
- Ephesians 6:11-17 Put on the full armor of God so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
- Psalm 119:9-10 How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word. With all my heart, I have sought You; Do not let me wander from Your commandments.
- Proverbs 6:25 Do not desire her beauty in your heart, Nor let her capture you with her eyelids.
- Ephesians 5:11-12 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them; for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.
Prison Of Pornography, And What To Do About It?
Are you tempted or even trapped in pornography, or are you trying to free yourself from it? If so, there is hope for you to do just that. Pornography preys upon human beings’ natural God-given desire to experience the pleasure of sex out of the boundaries of what God has intended as the reason for sex.
As a result of sexual liberation, the so-called “Sexual Freedom” has gotten very liberated since the dawn of the Internet and even before the Internet. Online pornography has made it very easy for anyone to view materials not meant for their eyes. You can have victory over pornography.
Why Is Pornography Like A Barbed Fishing Hook?
Why are having controls so critical? First, the average age of a child’s first exposure to pornography is 11. So if that’s the average, some kids see it much earlier. And research is just beginning to give us the complete, frightening picture of what porn does to a brain and life.
Much like substance abuse, it alters the mind, creating a need for a level of stimulation that healthy, marital sex life doesn’t always provide. It sets our children up to have a distorted view of sex and suffer from a desire that can’t be satisfied.
Why are so many moms and dads turning a blind eye to this problem? Is it because they don’t think it’s a problem? Is it because of their porn use? Maybe they feel hypocritical setting up boundaries for their kids that they can’t respect. If this is you, we want you to know that it’s not too late to protect your children, and there is hope for you too! Also, maybe parents are afraid to set boundaries and would rather be their friends instead of their parents?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about our goal and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat