Who Am I? That Is The Question To Know!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
It does not matter what others think of you, or even what you think of yourself. What matters is what God thinks about you! ~ Bill Greguska
John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.
Who Am I And What Is My Identity In Christ?
Who Am I?
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, that means you belong to Jesus!
He bought you with a price by his sacrificial death on the cross for your sins and mine.
You are created in the image of God, and God has a plan for your life.
You know who you are to some degree, but take the time to think about the question, “Who am I?”
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How does God see me in Christ?
- New Christian, so now what is the next step?
- To be in Christ means?
- What does it mean that a Christian is a new creation?
- Who am I in Christ?
Ten Things Am I Because Of Jesus Christ!
1. I am a new creature in Christ.
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
2. I am a child of God.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name. John 1:12
3. I have been justified and redeemed.
Romans 3:23-24 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
4. I was formerly darkness, but now I am light in the Lord.
You were formerly darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light.
5. I am God’s workmanship created to produce good works.
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. Ephesians 2:10
Who Am I In Christ Jesus?
6. I have been chosen by God, and I am holy and beloved.
So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Colossians 3:12
7. My old self was crucified with Christ, and I am no longer a slave to sin.
Knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, that we would no longer be slaves to sin. Romans 6:6
8. I am redeemed and forgiven by the grace of Christ.
In Him, we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace. Ephesians 1:7
9. I have boldness and confident access to God through faith in Christ.
In whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him. Ephesians 3:12
10. I have been set free from the law of sin and death.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. Romans 8:2
If You Have Questions About Your Faith Then Check Out:
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat