Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Live by this credo: have a little laugh at life and look around you for happiness instead of sadness. Laughter has always brought me out of unhappy situations. ~ Red Skelton
Slam Dunk Some Fun From The NBA!
Laughter Is One Of The Best Medicines Available!
Do You Love To Laugh?
Probably Because It Just Simply Feels So Good!
Watch A Little Popcorn Humor With Bill Greguska
DryBarComedy.com This Is A Clean Comedy Site.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God have a sense of humor?
- How is sorrow better than laughter (Ecclesiastes 7:3)?
- How should a Christian view comedy?
- Is God a cosmic killjoy?
- What is holy laughter?
Enjoy More Humor With Comedian Tim Hawkins!
According To Research When You Laugh It:
- Improves heart health
- Exercises the lungs
- Lowers blood pressure
- Help fight depression
- It helps us to relax
- Reduces problems with pain
- Helps develop creativity
- Improves your mood
- Releases built up anger.
- It just feels good to laugh.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat