Need Laughter? You Are At The Right Place!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
I try to live my life seeking humor in things around me and even the dumb things I sometimes do. They say that laughter is the best medicine, and I truly believe that! The excellent part about laughter is that it is free and natural and feels very good. I think that laughter is a gift from God, and when we laugh, sometimes the pains of life seem to disappear for a while.
When I was little, my mom tried to reason with me by telling me that I could either laugh and try to resolve my problems or cry about them and get depressed. That made sense to me because problems happen all the time, and without being able to cope with them, life can become miserable and depressing. I love to laugh so hard sometimes that it makes me cry tears of happiness. ~ Bill Greguska
Slam Dunk Some Fun From The NBA!
Laughter Is One Of The Best Medicines Available!
It is incredible that laughter helps reduce stress and is healthy for your body, mind, and soul; it is something that almost everyone would admit they enjoy, and it is good for you for many reasons, as you will learn on this page. It is good to enjoy laughter, not to mention that laughter is good for you, but you may ask yourself why we say that. Scientist says that laughter produces chemicals in our brains called endorphins that help us heal and feel better, which is natural.
Steven Wright Will Make You Laugh Even If You DON’T WANT TO LAUGH!
THREE CHRISTIAN COMEDIANS
1. Tim Hawkins Comedy Videos
2. Jeff Allen Comedy Videos
3. Michael Jr. Comedy Videos
Do You Love To Laugh? It’s Probably Because It Just Simply Feels So Good!
- What did one plate say to the other plate? Dinner’s on me.
- Why do oranges wear sunscreen? So they don’t peel.
- My wife told me to stop acting like a flamingo, so I had to put my foot down.
- What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop.
- Where does Batman go to the bathroom? The batroom.
- What do you call a pony with a sore throat? A little horse.
- What did the left eye say to the right eye? Between you and me, something smells.
- What did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato? Catch up!
- Why didn’t the melons get married? Because they cantaloupe.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.
- How did the pig get to the hogspital? In a hambulance.
- I’m so good at sleeping I can do it with my eyes closed!
- Why does Humpty Dumpty love autumn? Because he had a great fall.
- What happens when a strawberry gets run over crossing the street? Traffic jam.
- Why did the cow jump over the moon? The farmer had cold hands.
- A termite walks into a bar and says, “So, is the bar tender here?”
- How does an octopus go into battle? Well-armed.
- What do you call a pudgy psychic? A four-chin teller.
Some Of These Guys Are Hilariously Funny!
DryBarComedy.com This Is A Clean Comedy Site.
Watch A Little Popcorn Humor With Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God have a sense of humor?
- How is sorrow better than laughter (Ecclesiastes 7:3)?
- How should a Christian view comedy?
- Is God a cosmic killjoy?
- What is holy laughter?
Enjoy More Humor With Comedian Tim Hawkins!
Did You Know Laughter Is Good For Your Health?
- Laughter helps to relax the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress.
- Laughter lightens anger’s heavy load. Nothing diffuses anger and conflict faster than a shared laugh. Looking at the funny side can put problems into perspective and enable you to move on from confrontations.
- Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
- Laughter may even help you to live longer. A study in Norway found that people with a strong sense of humor outlived those who don’t laugh as much. The difference was particularly notable for those battling cancer.
- Laughter burns calories. Okay, so it’s no replacement for going to the gym, but one study found that laughing for 10 to 15 minutes a day can burn approximately 40 calories.
- Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, which improves your disease resistance.
- Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
Physical Health Benefits Of Laughter and Humor
- It relaxes your muscles and boosts immunity.
- Lowers stress hormones and decreases pain.
- Helps prevent heart disease.
The Mental Health Benefits
- It adds joy and zest to life and eases anxiety and tension.
- Relieves stress and improves your mood.
- Strengthens resilience and helps build confidence.
The Social Benefits
- Strengthens relationships and attracts others to us.
- Enhances teamwork and promotes group bonding.
- It helps defuse conflict and adds a sense of unity.
Laughter Helps You To Stay Mentally Healthy
- Laughter makes you feel good. And this positive feeling remains with you even after the laughter subsides.
- Even in the most challenging times, a laugh or a smile can make you feel better.
- And laughter is contagious—just hearing laughter primes your brain and readies you to smile and join in the fun.
The Link Between Laughter And Mental Health
- Laughter can stop distressing emotions. You can’t feel anxious, angry, or sad when you’re laughing.
- Laughter draws you closer to others, profoundly affecting all aspects of your mental and emotional health.
- Laughter helps you relax and recharge. It reduces stress and increases energy, staying focused, and accomplishing more.
- Laughter shifts perspective, allowing you to see situations in a more realistic, less threatening light. A humorous perspective creates psychological distance, which can help you avoid feeling the overwhelmed and diffuse conflict.
Laughter Helps Us With:
- Improves heart health
- Exercises the lungs
- Lowers blood pressure
- Help fight depression
- It helps us to relax
- Reduces problems with pain
- Helps develop creativity
- Improves your mood
- Releases built-up anger.
- It just feels good to laugh.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Proverbs 17:22 ESV
A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Job 8:21 ESV
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouting.
Psalm 126:2 ESV
Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.”
Ecclesiastes 3:4 ESV
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
Luke 6:21 ESV
“Blessed are you who are hungry now, for you shall be satisfied. “Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh.
Genesis 21:6 ESV
And Sarah said, “God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh over me.”
James 5:13 ESV
Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.
Proverbs 14:13 ESV
Even in laughter, the heart may ache, and the end of joy may be grief.
Psalm 37:13 ESV
But the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he sees that his day is coming.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.