Need Laughter A Little Bit More In Your Life?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I try to live my life seeking humor in things around me as often as possible. They say that laughter is the best medicine, and I truly believe that! The excellent part about laughter is that it is free, developed in the light of a healthy mind. When I was little, my mom used to tell me that I could either laugh about my problems and deal with them or cry about them and get depressed. ~ Bill Greguska
Slam Dunk Some Fun From The NBA!
Laughter Is One Of The Best Medicines Available!
It is incredible that laughter helps reduce stress and is healthy for your body, mind, and soul; it is something that almost everyone would admit they enjoy, and it is good for you for many reasons, as you will learn on this page. It is so good to enjoy laughter, not to mention that laughter is good for you, but you may ask yourself why we say that? Scientist says that laughter produces chemicals in our brains called endorphins that help us heal and feel better, and it is natural.
Steven Wright Will Make You Laugh Even If You DON’T WANT TO LAUGH!
THREE CHRISTIAN COMEDIANS
1. Tim Hawkins Comedy Videos
3. Michael Jr. Comedy Videos
Do You Love To Laugh? It’s Probably Because It Just Simply Feels So Good!
Some Of These Guys Are Hilariously Funny!
DryBarComedy.com This Is A Clean Comedy Site.
Watch A Little Popcorn Humor With Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God have a sense of humor?
- How is sorrow better than laughter (Ecclesiastes 7:3)?
- How should a Christian view comedy?
- Is God a cosmic killjoy?
- What is holy laughter?
Enjoy More Humor With Comedian Tim Hawkins!
- Laughter helps to relax the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress.
- Laughter lightens anger’s heavy load. Nothing diffuses anger and conflict faster than a shared laugh. Looking at the funny side can put problems into perspective and enable you to move on from confrontations.
- Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
- Laughter may even help you to live longer. A study in Norway found that people with a strong sense of humor outlived those who don’t laugh as much. The difference was particularly notable for those battling cancer.
- Laughter burns calories. Okay, so it’s no replacement for going to the gym, but one study found that laughing for 10 to 15 minutes a day can burn approximately 40 calories.
- Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, which improves your disease resistance.
- Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
The Benefits of Laughter and Humor
The Physical Health Benefits
- It relaxes your muscles and boosts immunity.
- Lowers stress hormones and decreases pain.
- Helps prevent heart disease.
The Mental Health Benefits
- It adds joy and zest to life and eases anxiety and tension.
- Relieves stress and improves your mood.
- Strengthens resilience and helps build confidence.
The Social Benefits
- Strengthens relationships and attracts others to us.
- Enhances teamwork and promotes group bonding.
- It helps defuse conflict and adds a sense of unity.
Laughter Helps You To Stay Mentally Healthy
- Laughter makes you feel good. And this positive feeling remains with you even after the laughter subsides.
- Even in the most challenging times, a laugh–or even simply a smile–can make you feel better.
- And laughter is contagious—just hearing laughter primes your brain and readies you to smile and join in the fun.
The Link Between Laughter And Mental Health
- Laughter can stop distressing emotions. You can’t feel anxious, angry, or sad when you’re laughing.
- Laughter draws you closer to others, profoundly affecting all aspects of your mental and emotional health.
- Laughter helps you relax and recharge. It reduces stress and increases energy, staying focused, and accomplishing more.
- Laughter shifts perspective, allowing you to see situations in a more realistic, less threatening light. A humorous perspective creates psychological distance, which can help you avoid feelings of being overwhelmed and diffuse conflict.
More Things Laughter Helps Us With:
- Improves heart health
- Exercises the lungs
- Lowers blood pressure
- Help fight depression
- It helps us to relax
- Reduces problems with pain
- Helps develop creativity
- Improves your mood
- Releases built up anger.
- It just feels good to laugh.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat