How To Know God Personally?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
The best way to know God is to pray about it and talk with a pastor or friend who is Christian. Get yourself a Bible and start reading it. The journey you will be on is worth finding the destiny of it. ~ Bill Greguska
If you want to know how to know God, we have some straightforward ideas to share with you! Here are some encouraging scriptures about knowing God better.
I Have Tried To Know God, But I Just Don’t Get It!
Basic Principles In Your Search Of How To Know God
How To Know God Is The Good News?
Reading the Bible Is A Relationship With God!
Reading The Bible Daily Is One Step In Preparing Yourself To Be Used By God.
Remember, The Bible Is Unlike Any Other Book.
- What you learned about God or yourself.
- How you can apply the verses to your life.
Fundamental Way On How To Know God?
- Start by praying to gain wisdom and knowledge about God and His word. If you are new to prayer, consider it to be talking to God as if you were talking to a friend.
- Humbly ask God to reveal Himself to you through prayer, reading the Bible, fellowship with others.
- Get a Bible and start by reading Proverbs or 1 John 1-5. (think of questions while you are reading)
- Visit GotQuestions.org and ask questions and get Biblical answers based on scriptures.
- If you know a Christian, ask them if you could sit down and talk to them about their faith, ask questions and start to get the answers you need.
- Do not restrict your questions. God tells us to come to Him like little children.
- You could also talk with a pastor to collect more information on your quest to find God? These things can be done in person, on the phone, email.
- God doesn’t want us to merely find out facts about Him; He wants us to find Him with our whole being. He wants you to know Him personally and have a relationship with him, which involves both intellect and heart.
- At some point, develop your testimony and share it with others you know, and even strangers.
- Make a list of qualities of God and your Christian faith that you are learning about. Starting a journal is also a great idea.
How To Know God If You Are An Athiest?
10 More Good Ideas To Keep In Mind While Searching For God!
- Do not lose heart if your search to know God does not go as quickly as possible. Be patient, and God will show Himself to you day by day and week by week.
- Keep on praying, not only each morning when you wake up but also throughout the day.
- It is wise to hold loosely to your preconceived notions about God and the Bible until you learn firsthand which God is from the Bible itself.
- Take time to go on Youtube to do more investigations by searching in the search bar for things you want to know.
- I would suggest reading other Christian books that help you understand the Bible better, but be careful not to allow them to replace your reading of the Bible.
- Visit Biblegateway.com and do word searches on things that you want to learn more about.
- Ask others how they discovered Jesus Christ, what things helped them to develop a relationship with Christ?
- Ask others to share their testimony on how they found Jesus in their lives?
- Become more aware of God and His creation, keeping in mind that God created the heavens and the earth and everything and everybody in it.
- Keep in mind that we need to come to God with faith like little children.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat